Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham matchday thread 14:02 - Mar 2 with 6614 viewsSFC_Referee

Well this should be an interesting one, certainly think Adams will score against his old club, but still here’s the starting 11 for today…

[Post edited 2 Mar 14:03]

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Birmingham matchday thread on 19:10 - Mar 2 with 1266 viewssaint22

Birmingham matchday thread on 18:11 - Mar 2 by saintwizzler

Nothing to do with breaking up a great partnership with Bednarek and Harwood-Bellis and playing the latter at Right Back when a more than capable Bree is sat on the bench then?
Baffling?

Oh yes that too, unfathomable
Hope KWP will be back and I guess then Stephen’s plays LB?? Not having a decent LB is killing is this season, ludicrous
Birmingham matchday thread on 19:13 - Mar 2 with 1254 viewsSFC_Referee

Honestly don’t get how soo many are slagging off Manning or RM today with some of what’s been posted on here today.
As anyone who watched the game or have even seen the highlights could see that Manning was obviously told to stay quite far back, and for Birminghams 3 goals today, about the only one you can at all blame him for is their 1st, which even then you’d hope whoever was on the left side of midfield would’ve covered for him at the time. But even if you wanna blame him for that one, the other two weren’t his fault at all, as Bednerak should’ve left that arial ball for their 2nd goal, as if he had then it would’ve just gone back to Bazunu anyway, and their 3rd was down to Edozie/HB ball watching when the ball came off of the post meaning their lad had a free shot on goal.
As yeah I’d of probably rather had Bree starting rather than manning, but for how he did help do a fair bit up front, and was only at fault for a max of 1 of their goals, it’s hardly like he was the worst player out there today.

And with RM, well his subs worked fairly well seeing how I presume Brooks got a knock so was wanting to be saved for Wednesday, and how Aribo got the winner, it’s hardly like it was the worst subs he could’ve made. As at the end of the day, we had a thrilling game which I was well happy I was there to see, and he got us the points, so anyone who’s gonna complain and moan about RM after a win is taking the mick! As it’s that win that’s got us only 3 points behind Leeds and 8 behind Leicester, which is helping to keep those hopes of automatic promotion alive once again

Birmingham matchday thread on 19:31 - Mar 2 with 1210 viewssaint22

Birmingham matchday thread on 19:13 - Mar 2 by SFC_Referee

Honestly don’t get how soo many are slagging off Manning or RM today with some of what’s been posted on here today.
As anyone who watched the game or have even seen the highlights could see that Manning was obviously told to stay quite far back, and for Birminghams 3 goals today, about the only one you can at all blame him for is their 1st, which even then you’d hope whoever was on the left side of midfield would’ve covered for him at the time. But even if you wanna blame him for that one, the other two weren’t his fault at all, as Bednerak should’ve left that arial ball for their 2nd goal, as if he had then it would’ve just gone back to Bazunu anyway, and their 3rd was down to Edozie/HB ball watching when the ball came off of the post meaning their lad had a free shot on goal.
As yeah I’d of probably rather had Bree starting rather than manning, but for how he did help do a fair bit up front, and was only at fault for a max of 1 of their goals, it’s hardly like he was the worst player out there today.

And with RM, well his subs worked fairly well seeing how I presume Brooks got a knock so was wanting to be saved for Wednesday, and how Aribo got the winner, it’s hardly like it was the worst subs he could’ve made. As at the end of the day, we had a thrilling game which I was well happy I was there to see, and he got us the points, so anyone who’s gonna complain and moan about RM after a win is taking the mick! As it’s that win that’s got us only 3 points behind Leeds and 8 behind Leicester, which is helping to keep those hopes of automatic promotion alive once again

Manning gives a goal away every single game and that’s just not good enough
Making the same error over and over should mean he is dropped not picked game after game
Birmingham matchday thread on 19:47 - Mar 2 with 1157 viewsSFC_Referee

Birmingham matchday thread on 19:31 - Mar 2 by saint22

Manning gives a goal away every single game and that’s just not good enough
Making the same error over and over should mean he is dropped not picked game after game

To which Bednerak has also been doing recently, and quite often as well, yet you don’t see him mentioned on here anywhere near as much as Manning…

Birmingham matchday thread on 20:18 - Mar 2 with 1065 viewssaint22

Birmingham matchday thread on 19:47 - Mar 2 by SFC_Referee

To which Bednerak has also been doing recently, and quite often as well, yet you don’t see him mentioned on here anywhere near as much as Manning…

Oh please don’t even try and defend Manning performances
Birmingham matchday thread on 20:32 - Mar 2 with 1031 viewsNYC_Saint

Birmingham matchday thread on 18:57 - Mar 2 by SFC_Referee

He got lots of abuse and people pestering him on social media and maybe even his number, due to how poor he’d been before today, which even though he was poor recently, isn’t right and nobody should be getting that

Thanks - pretty terrible behavior from supposed "supporters".
Birmingham matchday thread on 08:42 - Mar 3 with 701 viewsSalisburySaint

Birmingham matchday thread on 20:32 - Mar 2 by NYC_Saint

Thanks - pretty terrible behavior from supposed "supporters".

Not sure if his haters noticed today but Stephens was superb not only in defence but also attacking wise
Birmingham matchday thread on 09:16 - Mar 3 with 638 viewsPatfromPoole

Birmingham matchday thread on 08:42 - Mar 3 by SalisburySaint

Not sure if his haters noticed today but Stephens was superb not only in defence but also attacking wise

He did play well.

Good to meet up yesterday TT, hope you had a good trip back.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Birmingham matchday thread on 10:26 - Mar 3 with 578 viewsfelly1

Birmingham matchday thread on 08:42 - Mar 3 by SalisburySaint

He's very classy on the ball at this level, I really enjoyed his performance yesterday.
It's a tricky one as we don't really want to mess with the Bedders THB partnership but I can see why Martin wants to shoehorn in a player of Stephens quality into the side.
Birmingham matchday thread on 12:37 - Mar 3 with 453 viewssaint22

Birmingham matchday thread on 10:26 - Mar 3 by felly1

He's very classy on the ball at this level, I really enjoyed his performance yesterday.
It's a tricky one as we don't really want to mess with the Bedders THB partnership but I can see why Martin wants to shoehorn in a player of Stephens quality into the side.

He has his moments and I do seriously wonder given our lacking one why he isn’t tried out as a holding midfielder he would give us the cover and calm we lack since Romeu left
With Jannh and THB behind him that would be a better spine I think
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024