Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rodon 21:18 - Mar 8 with 1099 viewsOptimisticJack

Playing so well for Leeds again tonight.
Seems certain Leeds will make his move from Tottenham permanent in the summer.
Levy will command a big fee.
Have we a sell on clause in place? I would have thought so.

Optimisticjack

Rodon on 21:23 - Mar 8 with 1063 viewsWhiterockin

I think it would depend on if they go up and that's not guaranteed at the moment.
Rodon on 21:26 - Mar 8 with 1056 viewsOptimisticJack

I can see them going up.
Always disliked them but they have grown on me these days due to all the Swans connections.

Optimisticjack

Rodon on 21:34 - Mar 8 with 1029 viewsWhiterockin

Rodon on 21:26 - Mar 8 by OptimisticJack

I can see them going up.
Always disliked them but they have grown on me these days due to all the Swans connections.

I think it's Ipswich or Leeds for autos and I'm favouring Ipswich at the moment. Then Leeds and Southampton in the lottery.
Rodon on 21:45 - Mar 8 with 1010 viewsOptimisticJack

Rodon on 21:34 - Mar 8 by Whiterockin

I think it's Ipswich or Leeds for autos and I'm favouring Ipswich at the moment. Then Leeds and Southampton in the lottery.

Leicester have faltered a bit lately.

Optimisticjack

Rodon on 22:30 - Mar 8 with 933 viewsmajorraglan

Rodon on 21:34 - Mar 8 by Whiterockin

I think Leeds will go up in the auto spot, but I’d prefer it to be Ipswich.

Southampton having a poor spell, but if they have that now and go on a similar run to the record breaking one earlier this year they could be a force in play offs.
Rodon on 10:11 - Mar 10 with 673 viewsswan65split

Hes deffo improved as a player
as too Ipswich, wasn't impressed with them yesterday, look to be in a false position.
Rodon on 10:16 - Mar 10 with 663 viewsWhiterockin

Rodon on 10:11 - Mar 10 by swan65split

as too Ipswich, wasn't impressed with them yesterday, look to be in a false position.

I thought that months ago but they are still there.
Rodon on 10:18 - Mar 10 with 659 viewsunion_jack

Rodon on 10:11 - Mar 10 by swan65split

Although you make your on luck, I think Ipswich have been very lucky with late winners this year. Yesterday, they were awful, they froze and in fairness to Cardiff, they put them under immense pressure which they couldn’t handle. I’d be surprised if the three who go up aren’t the ones that came down.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Rodon on 10:48 - Mar 10 with 615 viewsbennytheblue

Rodon on 10:18 - Mar 10 by union_jack

Although you make your on luck, I think Ipswich have been very lucky with late winners this year. Yesterday, they were awful, they froze and in fairness to Cardiff, they put them under immense pressure which they couldn’t handle. I’d be surprised if the three who go up aren’t the ones that came down.

Can’t see Leeds winning the playoffs if they don’t make auto, that pressure will just be too much. Be hilarious if Leicester ballsed it up this late. Reckon they will both make it though….playoffs anyone’s but don’t think Ipswich will have it after being so close to auto….could be anyone’s? West Brom? The city? Lols
Rodon on 11:32 - Mar 10 with 544 viewsGixerJack

Rodon on 10:48 - Mar 10 by bennytheblue

Can’t see Leeds winning the playoffs if they don’t make auto, that pressure will just be too much. Be hilarious if Leicester ballsed it up this late. Reckon they will both make it though….playoffs anyone’s but don’t think Ipswich will have it after being so close to auto….could be anyone’s? West Brom? The city? Lols

Nah, can’t see Swansea City putting that much of a run together TBH
Rodon on 12:06 - Mar 10 with 501 viewsKilkennyjack

All Joe needed was game time to show he is a rolls-royce of a centre-back.

Not many are better than big Joe.

Beware of the Risen People

Rodon on 13:58 - Mar 12 with 306 viewswhiterock

Lets hope Spurs call him back, and Leeds miss out
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024