Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who’s upset with the New England kit? 09:47 - Mar 22 with 2352 viewsButty101

It’s a bit woke, I would like to Nike try that trick with Stars and Stripes and see how that goes. That said anyone over 30 wearing a football shirt is a complete plum!

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Who’s upset with the New England kit? on 10:16 - Mar 23 with 442 viewsBazza

Who’s upset with the New England kit? on 22:34 - Mar 22 by franniesTache

The cross is a very, very recent thing, other designers have equally “messed with it” the Brazil kit by Nike has something identical.

This country needs to grow the f*ck up and stop throwing a hissy fit about meaningless sh*t.

So your country’s flag is meaningless to you.
Methinks you’re being too supportive to the woke designer.
Who’s upset with the New England kit? on 10:55 - Mar 23 with 401 viewsHeisenberg

The angry brigade getting wound up about this are hilarious. Purple flag is desecration but kids sewing them on in sweat shops then being sold at £125 a pop is ok. Surely if the flag means so much you would be up in arms about the treatment of it by profiteering multi nationals.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Who’s upset with the New England kit? on 11:37 - Mar 23 with 372 viewsfranniesTache

Who’s upset with the New England kit? on 10:16 - Mar 23 by Bazza

So your country’s flag is meaningless to you.
Methinks you’re being too supportive to the woke designer.

Nah I think it’s a f*cking football kit and massively unimportant in the grand scheme of things, but it’s being used as a dead cat so we ignore more important things going on.
Who’s upset with the New England kit? on 13:10 - Mar 23 with 335 viewsBerber

Who’s upset with the New England kit? on 22:34 - Mar 22 by franniesTache

The cross is a very, very recent thing, other designers have equally “messed with it” the Brazil kit by Nike has something identical.

This country needs to grow the f*ck up and stop throwing a hissy fit about meaningless sh*t.

I agree, I have one point of agreement with the aerosol Trump. There is far too much fake news.
Who’s upset with the New England kit? on 14:42 - Mar 23 with 281 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Who’s upset with the New England kit? on 14:54 - Mar 22 by franniesTache

i'm f*cking LIVID about my alarm clock, it went off this morning and made me WOKE

When I get the train down from Waterloo to Southampton I make sure the one I get does not stop at WOKING😀
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024