Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Didn't think I'd say this but ! 22:30 - Apr 1 with 617 viewsGRIM

With what's going on at the club promotion to the best league in the World would be a disaster..
We don't have any Premier league players in our Squad so we would take an awful bashing most weeks so I dread the thought of going up this season.
RM is not capable of taking us up so he has no chance of keeping us in Premier Lge.
The Majority of Leicester & Leeds players could hold their own in the Premier lge, should we get there.we just do not have enough quality or the funds to finance some decent signings.
That's why I personally think it'll be Leicester & Leeds that go up automatically.
It looks like we'll scrape into the play offs but will not be good enough to win them.
Destined for another season in Championship will be very tough because of our current squad our best players will move on or
go back to their parent clubs.

[Post edited 1 Apr 22:33]
Didn't think I'd say this but ! on 06:59 - Apr 2 with 407 viewsTripleNiemi

Admire the philosophy of playing the ball out from the back and maintaining possession, however if we were to sneak up, playing this brand of football with the squad / players we are likely to have at our disposal will see us get battered most weeks.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Didn't think I'd say this but ! on 07:10 - Apr 2 with 383 viewssaintwizzler

The Championship is all well and good if you’re winning more than you’re losing.
Enjoy this season.
Next maybe different.

WE MARCH ON

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024