Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Senedd petition new one to sign. 20:51 - Apr 4 with 619 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Another worthwhile petition to sign.
" improve vital late night public transport infrastructure in South and South West Wales"

The last train from Swansea heading East leaves around 22:30 pm which means people visiting entertainment venues cannot catch a train home unless the leave the venue early.

Towards Carmarthen a train leaves Swansea at 22:25 with a later one at 00:08
The Welsh government, who run and own TfW should ensure they run later trains from Swansea, as of course they do from Cardiff.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Senedd petition new one to sign. on 09:14 - Apr 5 with 542 viewsWhiterockin

Any shows or concerts I go to in Cardiff I have to drive due to the lack of trains back, I would far rather go by train like I used to. So much for the Senedds policy on encouraging people to use public transport.
Senedd petition new one to sign. on 15:12 - Apr 5 with 488 viewsSullutaCreturned

Where's the link?
Senedd petition new one to sign. on 16:41 - Apr 9 with 337 viewsReslovenSwan1

Why are you bothered about this? Concentrate on your own business and links to Norwich and Ipswich. Lovely place Felixtowe actually. I stayed the in 2013.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Senedd petition new one to sign. on 20:29 - Apr 9 with 300 viewsSullutaCreturned

Senedd petition new one to sign. on 16:41 - Apr 9 by ReslovenSwan1

Why are you bothered about this? Concentrate on your own business and links to Norwich and Ipswich. Lovely place Felixtowe actually. I stayed the in 2013.

If what he posts is factual, true, not a lie or a wild stab in the dark then why can't he post it?
Senedd petition new one to sign. on 17:15 - Apr 12 with 193 viewsReslovenSwan1

Senedd petition new one to sign. on 20:29 - Apr 9 by SullutaCreturned

If what he posts is factual, true, not a lie or a wild stab in the dark then why can't he post it?

I am not suggesting he cannot post it. He is welcome to. I am just asking why he is interested in this if h h is based in East Anglia.

It like me complaining about late busses in Norwich. I lived there for a year in around 1992. Lovely place actually.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Senedd petition new one to sign. on 17:27 - Apr 12 with 179 viewsSullutaCreturned

Senedd petition new one to sign. on 17:15 - Apr 12 by ReslovenSwan1

I am not suggesting he cannot post it. He is welcome to. I am just asking why he is interested in this if h h is based in East Anglia.

It like me complaining about late busses in Norwich. I lived there for a year in around 1992. Lovely place actually.

You told him to concentrate on his own business....

If you are allowed to say somewhere is lovely then why aren't you allowed to give other opinions? If there was a late bus that affected you then you are free to mention it.
Senedd petition new one to sign. on 17:58 - Apr 12 with 161 viewsmax936

Mrs, eldest and my very good self went to London last November, we boarded train at Neath and it was full, I had pre booked seats as well which were cancelled, me and Mrs were lucky as we found seats luckily as I was on crutches, my Lad stood by the exit all the way no seats become available. they had inexplicably reduced the amount of carriages from 10 to 5, I made a complaint and mentioned the dangers of having people crowded in the carriage Isles, email back saying that the HSE don't set a figure of how many people should be allowed to stand, absolutely ridiculous and disgusting.
I tried phoning Network rail and was told they only deal with complaint's via email or post.

I emailed the HSE as well, I'm still waiting for a reply, Shocking!

I e
[Post edited 12 Apr 18:04]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024