Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“Fear Coach” 07:41 - Apr 5 with 545 viewsPatfromPoole

We have a “Fear Coach”.

Who knew?

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

“Fear Coach” on 09:12 - Apr 5 with 469 viewsdirk_doone

They put an inflatable toy shark in the swimming pool, play the theme tune from Jaws over the speakers, and make the players jump in. Then they all come out and sing the Baby Shark song. Job done, until they see that Bazunu's in goal again.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

“Fear Coach” on 09:53 - Apr 5 with 428 viewsManhattan_Lynx

The coaching team have done a great job of instilling fear in the squad. Congrats all round.
“Fear Coach” on 10:15 - Apr 5 with 385 viewsHeisenberg

Send them down to the local A and E on a Saturday night. Show them what real people deal with on a daily basis. Fear coach my arse.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

“Fear Coach” on 10:26 - Apr 5 with 377 views1885_SFC

"Martin brought in Drewe Broughton - known as The Fear Coach - to support himself and the players in the emotional side of performance..."

It's f*cking football FFS! Jesus H Christ...

Old School is Cool

“Fear Coach” on 10:42 - Apr 5 with 346 viewsdirk_doone

“Fear Coach” on 10:15 - Apr 5 by Heisenberg

Send them down to the local A and E on a Saturday night. Show them what real people deal with on a daily basis. Fear coach my arse.

Chance would be a fine thing. They'd have to wait outside, having a kickaround in the car park, for at least 11 hours, before they'd even get to glimpse the overcrowded corridors.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024