Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am now convinced that Jack Stephen's is now picking this team. 19:07 - Apr 6 with 687 viewsGRIM

Jack Stephen's again trying to clone himself into John Stones, the only similarity is the initials (JS).
He's not a good ctr back so now he's trying to be the destroyer / creator in midfield.
This just cannot be a decision made by RM, if it is then he's a even worse manager than we all think he is.
Stephen's just wandering about in midfield getting in the way of others & leaving the left back position completely open.
That convinces me that Stephen's is now selecting the team & giving himself a game every week.
I've said it before & get bored of thinking it, RM is not the man to take us up & would never keep us there even if we did go up.
[Post edited 6 Apr 20:16]
I am now convinced that Jack Stephen's is now picking this team. on 19:49 - Apr 6 with 611 viewsRon11

Ask most Swansea supporters what they think about Martin. I've asked a few and the answers went from 'prima donna' to 'clueless tactically' through to 'arrogant wa naked'.
I am now convinced that Jack Stephen's is now picking this team. on 12:17 - Apr 7 with 347 viewsdarthvader

He loves him , gives magnificent head allegedly

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024