Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What’s the point of Smallbone? 18:06 - Apr 20 with 1176 viewsgrumpy

Sideways, Backwards shake all about.
What’s the point of Smallbone? on 18:16 - Apr 20 with 1138 viewsMrangry25

I have said this all season tbh, he is weak, slow, has no talent and his first thought is back pass, but RM thinks he is our hidden gem ffs. I despair everytime I see his name in the team sheet.
What’s the point of Smallbone? on 18:33 - Apr 20 with 1099 viewssaint22

Agreed
Said it earlier he is the weak link
Missed Downes massively today
What’s the point of Smallbone? on 19:19 - Apr 20 with 1027 viewsTimSaint

I can only hope that we are saving Downes for the inevitability of the play-offs ?

Hopefully Stu will be back for them too, otherwise our midfield could be without it's best 2 performers. Oh and a 3rd choice keeper between the sticks !!

TimSaint

What’s the point of Smallbone? on 19:24 - Apr 20 with 995 viewssaint22

What’s the point of Smallbone? on 19:19 - Apr 20 by TimSaint

I can only hope that we are saving Downes for the inevitability of the play-offs ?

Hopefully Stu will be back for them too, otherwise our midfield could be without it's best 2 performers. Oh and a 3rd choice keeper between the sticks !!

We won’t see Stuey ever again I don’t think
Thanks Wussell for that
What’s the point of Smallbone? on 19:56 - Apr 20 with 923 views1885_SFC

What’s the point of Smallbone? on 19:24 - Apr 20 by saint22

We won’t see Stuey ever again I don’t think
Thanks Wussell for that

I don't think we'll see Janny B at Leicester either after his yellow card today? So... no Stuey on Tuesday and Captain Jack back in the centre of defence.

Throw into the mix an utterly woeful Che Adams & Adam Armstrong up front who couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo between them half the time & yeah, I'm really looking forward to Tuesday night's match.

Also - WTF was Brooks doing today? He rounded the keeper... but instead of firing the ball into an almost empty net, he decided to try and round the keeper again! I mean... I really like the lad - but f@ck me, what is wrong with this team???

Old School is Cool

What’s the point of Smallbone? on 20:30 - Apr 20 with 865 viewssaint22

What’s the point of Smallbone? on 19:56 - Apr 20 by 1885_SFC

I don't think we'll see Janny B at Leicester either after his yellow card today? So... no Stuey on Tuesday and Captain Jack back in the centre of defence.

Throw into the mix an utterly woeful Che Adams & Adam Armstrong up front who couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo between them half the time & yeah, I'm really looking forward to Tuesday night's match.

Also - WTF was Brooks doing today? He rounded the keeper... but instead of firing the ball into an almost empty net, he decided to try and round the keeper again! I mean... I really like the lad - but f@ck me, what is wrong with this team???

Oooohhh good Stephen’s and AM up against Vardy what could possibly go wrong
What’s the point of Smallbone? on 10:11 - Apr 21 with 596 viewsBridders2

What’s the point of Smallbone? on 19:56 - Apr 20 by 1885_SFC

Instead of Brooks tapping it around the keeper I can’t understand why he didn't just blast it when he ran up. Trying to be too clever. And Adams back to his 10 goes for 1 goal form. A proper striker in January would have got us promoted.
What’s the point of Smallbone? on 10:25 - Apr 21 with 573 viewssaintmark1976

What’s the point of Smallbone? on 10:11 - Apr 21 by Bridders2

Instead of Brooks tapping it around the keeper I can’t understand why he didn't just blast it when he ran up. Trying to be too clever. And Adams back to his 10 goes for 1 goal form. A proper striker in January would have got us promoted.

A proper manager would have got us promoted even with Che missing a hat full.
Login to get fewer ads

What’s the point of Smallbone? on 10:35 - Apr 21 with 554 viewsdirk_doone

He's one of those 'make up the numbers' players who does little to help us win against decent opposition but occasionally - about 1 game in 10 - looks OK when we are winning easily against poor opposition. His performance in our 3-0 win over a Preston team that wasn't really trying, will be used to justify all of his poor games.
[Post edited 21 Apr 10:38]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

What’s the point of Smallbone? on 14:43 - Apr 21 with 397 viewsMonksway

What’s the point of Smallbone? on 10:35 - Apr 21 by dirk_doone

He's one of those 'make up the numbers' players who does little to help us win against decent opposition but occasionally - about 1 game in 10 - looks OK when we are winning easily against poor opposition. His performance in our 3-0 win over a Preston team that wasn't really trying, will be used to justify all of his poor games.
[Post edited 21 Apr 10:38]

Smallbone is fine as a championship 8 - good games and bad games as per. But he can't replace Downes as a 6. Not sure why RM doesn't go with Charles - round pegs. That aside we lost because of poor finishing which is why the championship is so competitive. Tippy, tappy created loads of really good chances that weren't taken. Then the nerves set in again and Cardiff got lucky. Adams and Armstrong are hardworking, good, team-players but are championship "strikers" needing loads of chances to s ore. In truth nobody is really clinical in the championship. I can't think of a promoted striker that was really successful in the Prem with the exception of Ivan Toney And if course the great Ricky Lambert.
What’s the point of Smallbone? on 14:59 - Apr 21 with 388 viewssaint22

What’s the point of Smallbone? on 10:11 - Apr 21 by Bridders2

Managers fault again
He signed a crock, took a gamble and got it badly wrong
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024