Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Broken again .. 00:06 - Apr 28 with 684 viewsdarthvader

So .. 10 or so days ago during the Preston game at home i got my mojo back (after thinking we were out of it ), at halftime in that game 3 nil up thinking we would get another 3 in the second half .
I said actually said out loud we look unbeatable..i dont think anyone will beat us ! I was in dreamland

We were on fire and i genuinely thought we would go on and win the league on the last day after that performance.

But like that girlfriend that you kept going back to who continud to fook you over, the saints break your heart again .

The hope was genuine the pain even more , despite everyone telling you to let it go .

Yet i know ill be back for more heartbreak in the stupid bloody playoffs .

Like that MASK bloke once said -Somebody stop me

keep the faith coyr

Broken again .. on 00:20 - Apr 28 with 651 viewssledger

people were paying to much attention to the preston game,they were on the beach and just didnt turn up,made us look good
Broken again .. on 07:10 - Apr 28 with 490 viewscocklebreath

Time to change it
3-5-2
McCarthy
Stephens-Bednerek-THB
KWP-Smallbone-Downes-Aribo-Fraser
Adams-Armstrong
Not saying it’ll work but it’s got to be better than the current sh!t

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Broken again .. on 13:40 - Apr 28 with 290 viewssledger

Broken again .. on 07:10 - Apr 28 by cocklebreath

Time to change it
3-5-2
McCarthy
Stephens-Bednerek-THB
KWP-Smallbone-Downes-Aribo-Fraser
Adams-Armstrong
Not saying it’ll work but it’s got to be better than the current sh!t

not disagreeing with youre team but the fact that we are talking new formations and teams is probably why weve been so poor,poor keeper,full backs who cant defend,smallbone as a defensive midfielder(haha)adam armstrong at left wing ang che adams the big man up top who hasnt won a header all season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024