Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liam Rosenior 15:34 - May 7 with 1250 viewsraynor94

Has been sacked by Hull! After the season they have had, you just can't make it up.

Won't be long before someone snaps up this excellent young coach

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Liam Rosenior on 15:58 - May 7 with 1215 viewsWhiterockin

Clubs should be careful what they wish for, just look at Birmingham.
Liam Rosenior on 16:08 - May 7 with 1202 viewsdobjack2

Just 3 wins in last 13 games and only 8 at home in the season.

Harsh to be sacked when finishing 7th but the owner clearly believed that they should have made the play offs. Time will tell.
Liam Rosenior on 17:14 - May 7 with 1108 viewsGixerJack

Liam Rosenior on 16:08 - May 7 by dobjack2

Just 3 wins in last 13 games and only 8 at home in the season.

Harsh to be sacked when finishing 7th but the owner clearly believed that they should have made the play offs. Time will tell.

Didn’t they quite a long list of incoming players though?
Liam Rosenior on 19:28 - May 7 with 983 viewsJackDragon

Another club with a mad as a hatter owner.
Rosenior did for them last season what Williams has done for us this season.
Took over when they were just outside the relegation places and got them to mid table safety (58pts 15th) and then built on that to finish 3pts and one place outside the playoffs.
It is truly mind boggling sometimes.
Liam Rosenior on 19:56 - May 7 with 942 viewsKeithHaynes

Liam Rosenior on 15:58 - May 7 by Whiterockin

Clubs should be careful what they wish for, just look at Birmingham.

Exactly. Liam is a top coach, he will find a bigger job I’m certain. His father is a gent 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Liam Rosenior on 21:33 - May 7 with 846 viewsReslovenSwan1

Do not be surprised in Cardiff city manager Erol Bulut takes over at Hull City. Hulls owner knows him well and Bulut has championship experience and is out of contract as Tan dithers.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Liam Rosenior on 21:58 - May 7 with 831 viewsbuilthjack

Liam Rosenior on 21:33 - May 7 by ReslovenSwan1

Do not be surprised in Cardiff city manager Erol Bulut takes over at Hull City. Hulls owner knows him well and Bulut has championship experience and is out of contract as Tan dithers.

I think he will go to Panathinaikos.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Liam Rosenior on 23:24 - May 8 with 583 viewsUplandsJack

Well I for one would, be saying thanks Luke for all your efforts this season.
And then a huge welcome to Swansea for Leon Rosenior, who I’ve always felt was perfect for us…

Sorry Luke, but I just don’t think it will work out in the long term and I’d hate to miss out on this opportunity to snap up Rosenior….
Login to get fewer ads

Liam Rosenior on 09:17 - May 10 with 422 viewspete

Liam Rosenior on 23:24 - May 8 by UplandsJack

And then a huge welcome to Swansea for Leon Rosenior, who I’ve always felt was perfect for us…

Sorry Luke, but I just don’t think it will work out in the long term and I’d hate to miss out on this opportunity to snap up Rosenior….

Doubt very much he would even consider coming here with our transfer record over recent years, he had plenty of backing at Hull wont get half that here
For me the manager we have has done a tidy job with what he has to pick from, came in at a terrible point of the season I say stick with him
Liam Rosenior on 09:36 - May 10 with 402 viewsonehunglow

Liam Rosenior on 23:24 - May 8 by UplandsJack

Luke talks well

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Liam Rosenior on 20:15 - May 10 with 318 viewsdantheswansman

Cardiff lot reckon he will go there if they cannot land Bullut, they haven't got a chance, that club is as attractive as a dose of A.I.D.S
Almost as laughable as their other preferred candidate Steve Cooper who i am sure would rather resign than manage them
Liam Rosenior on 19:05 - May 13 with 166 viewsraynor94

Hull are about to hire Tim Walter (who) as their new coach, only managed at Bundesliga 2.

Strange one

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024