Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear 23:42 - May 26 with 846 viewskingslandstand1

And the oor old skates are still a division below us
Won't they just love that
Oh dear on 23:50 - May 26 with 814 viewsSFC_Referee

Even more satisfying though knowing that many of them were adamant that they’d be playing us next season, and would’ve been well and truly rooting for Leeds today, only to be let down yet again 😂

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

Oh dear on 23:54 - May 26 with 807 viewssaint22

Oh dear on 23:50 - May 26 by SFC_Referee

Even more satisfying though knowing that many of them were adamant that they’d be playing us next season, and would’ve been well and truly rooting for Leeds today, only to be let down yet again 😂

Also seems an awful lot of the football world wanted us to be winning today and Leeds seem to be loathed countrywide
Oh dear on 09:33 - May 27 with 596 viewskingslandstand1

Oh dear on 23:54 - May 26 by saint22

Also seems an awful lot of the football world wanted us to be winning today and Leeds seem to be loathed countrywide

I had a quick scout through the comments on the BBC site report, and there was loads of loathing towards Leeds. Quite good reading really
Oh dear on 09:45 - May 27 with 571 viewsChesham_Saint

Oh dear on 09:33 - May 27 by kingslandstand1

I had a quick scout through the comments on the BBC site report, and there was loads of loathing towards Leeds. Quite good reading really

The petty sniping on the Have Your Say section of the BBC site is usually pretty crass, but you’re right, there is still a general dislike of Dirty Leeds…

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Oh dear on 10:10 - May 27 with 515 viewsdirk_doone

Oh dear on 09:45 - May 27 by Chesham_Saint

The petty sniping on the Have Your Say section of the BBC site is usually pretty crass, but you’re right, there is still a general dislike of Dirty Leeds…

It's funny how the image of Leeds has changed during my lifetime. Until Don Revie arrived in the 60s, they were an insignificant club, who'd never won anything and whose greatest ever achievement was that they'd once reached an FA Cup Quarter-final.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Oh dear on 11:47 - May 27 with 394 viewsNumber_58

I thought their fans were incredible inside the stadium, especially just before the match with their scarves and the Marching On song. Outside the stadium was a bit different though. Maybe we just got off of the tube at the wrong time but virtually every Leeds fan on Wembley Way seemed to be a pissed up middle aged bloke acting like they owned the place and constantly singing that "we are Leeds, we are vile...' song about the PM.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024