| Proper Job 21:42 - Apr 30 with 6179 views | colinallcars | Not QPR Head Coach but the beer. Always been a fan, now Big Job. Very similar in taste and strength and on intro offer in shops. I know we've some Proper Job fans on here. |  | | |  |
| Proper Job on 22:23 - Apr 30 with 6097 views | Kensal_Ranger | Not a replacement though? I can’t take two massive shocks in 24 hours ! |  | |  |
| Proper Job on 22:32 - Apr 30 with 6058 views | colinallcars |
| Proper Job on 22:23 - Apr 30 by Kensal_Ranger | Not a replacement though? I can’t take two massive shocks in 24 hours ! |
Ouch….just seen Big Job is 7.2% thought I felt a bit wobbly…. |  | |  |
| Proper Job on 09:24 - May 1 with 5845 views | terryb | I'm still annoyed that the Defectors stopped selling Proper Job after their refurbishment. Big Job looks to be a little potent for me these days! |  | |  |
| Proper Job on 09:30 - May 1 with 5836 views | MrSheen |
| Proper Job on 22:32 - Apr 30 by colinallcars | Ouch….just seen Big Job is 7.2% thought I felt a bit wobbly…. |
Closely followed by Lost Job? |  | |  |
| Proper Job on 10:39 - May 1 with 5704 views | Kensal_Ranger |
| Proper Job on 22:32 - Apr 30 by colinallcars | Ouch….just seen Big Job is 7.2% thought I felt a bit wobbly…. |
Will have to sample one though… |  | |  |
| Proper Job on 10:40 - May 1 with 5696 views | Boston |
| Proper Job on 22:32 - Apr 30 by colinallcars | Ouch….just seen Big Job is 7.2% thought I felt a bit wobbly…. |
Aha, think you had the Blow Job. |  |
|  |
| Proper Job on 10:43 - May 1 with 5685 views | hubble | Apparently it's been rebranded for off licenses as Bottle Job. |  |
|  |
| Proper Job on 21:34 - May 1 with 5449 views | colinallcars | Just to clarify…went to Waitrose yesterday, they had no Proper Job just Big Job so I thought they'd renamed it. Went back to restock today and both beers resplendent on the shelves. Big Job @ 7.2% quite something. |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Proper Job on 21:44 - May 1 with 5426 views | SK_hoops | Only had it once. Maybe it was gone off, but was absolutely rotten. |  | |  |
| Proper Job on 21:55 - May 1 with 5398 views | dmm | |  | |  |
| Proper Job on 10:47 - May 2 with 5187 views | Kensal_Ranger |
| Proper Job on 21:34 - May 1 by colinallcars | Just to clarify…went to Waitrose yesterday, they had no Proper Job just Big Job so I thought they'd renamed it. Went back to restock today and both beers resplendent on the shelves. Big Job @ 7.2% quite something. |
Picked up four on this morning's shop - thought they might come in handy around tomorrow lunchtime |  | |  |
| Proper Job on 12:15 - May 2 with 5078 views | Hayesender |
| Proper Job on 09:24 - May 1 by terryb | I'm still annoyed that the Defectors stopped selling Proper Job after their refurbishment. Big Job looks to be a little potent for me these days! |
A couple of years ago after drinking a few cans of magners in the garden, I thought it would be a great idea to drink my five bottle of Henry Westons 8.someting%. I don't remember a great deal, but the missus has video evidence to keep reminding me the mess I was. Don't tend to go much over 5% these days |  |
|  |
| Proper Job on 12:24 - May 2 with 5032 views | Welsh_Ranger | I love the stuff, so much so its my go to drink at home!! I've bought it in bottles before but Tesco do it in cans also cracking taste and good ABV well done St Austell |  | |  |
| Proper Job on 17:35 - May 2 with 4867 views | EastR | This is exactly the kind of useful information I come here for- could be a messy weekend at 7.2%. excellent! |  |
|  |
| |