Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Galbraith Interview WoL 10:58 - Jul 25 with 7716 viewsunion_jack

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/

If it’s behind a paywall I got in by popping over to the USA😉.

Nothing on there saying anything good about his time here. Selective journalism or purposeful omission ?

Possibly an implicit criticism of training techniques and intensity here??
[Post edited 25 Jul 10:59]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

0
Galbraith Interview WoL on 11:37 - Jul 25 with 5812 viewsonehunglow

Did he love the city, fans and the stadium cat ?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Galbraith Interview WoL on 11:45 - Jul 25 with 5782 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Lifted from the Stoke Sentinel so nothing more than it's great to be at Stoke.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: Your World Cup Verdict

0
Galbraith Interview WoL on 11:58 - Jul 25 with 5738 viewsWhiterockin

Galbraith Interview WoL on 11:37 - Jul 25 by onehunglow

Did he love the city, fans and the stadium cat ?


I wouldn't be surprised if he hated the city, club and the players and couldn't wait to get away. Lets see the players response to him in a couple of weeks.
0
Galbraith Interview WoL on 12:17 - Jul 25 with 5677 viewsunion_jack

Galbraith Interview WoL on 11:58 - Jul 25 by Whiterockin

I wouldn't be surprised if he hated the city, club and the players and couldn't wait to get away. Lets see the players response to him in a couple of weeks.


Really looking forward to that!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

1
Galbraith Interview WoL on 12:34 - Jul 25 with 5604 viewsKeithHaynes

Galbraith Interview WoL on 11:58 - Jul 25 by Whiterockin

I wouldn't be surprised if he hated the city, club and the players and couldn't wait to get away. Lets see the players response to him in a couple of weeks.


He wasn’t popular let’s put it that way.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Galbraith Interview WoL on 12:37 - Jul 25 with 5574 viewsRodgerTheDodger

Galbraith Interview WoL on 11:58 - Jul 25 by Whiterockin

I wouldn't be surprised if he hated the city, club and the players and couldn't wait to get away. Lets see the players response to him in a couple of weeks.


I've lived in a number of towns, some I liked, some I couldn't wait to get away from. Oxford is supposed to be wonderful, but I didn't like the place. Great to visit, but for me not a place to live.

Opinions differ. I really like living in Swansea, many people don't.

Why do people like one town, but not another? It's not very predictable.
0
Galbraith Interview WoL on 12:37 - Jul 25 with 5574 viewsunion_jack

Galbraith Interview WoL on 12:34 - Jul 25 by KeithHaynes

He wasn’t popular let’s put it that way.


I’d love more details on this😁

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

0
Galbraith Interview WoL on 12:38 - Jul 25 with 5567 viewsRodgerTheDodger

Galbraith Interview WoL on 11:45 - Jul 25 by JACKMANANDBOY

Lifted from the Stoke Sentinel so nothing more than it's great to be at Stoke.


"Lifted from the Stoke Sentinel" - how very WoL!
0
Login to get fewer ads

Galbraith Interview WoL on 12:53 - Jul 25 with 5509 viewsKeithHaynes

Anyone wanting to see how he gets on today v Wednesday can do so below.

2pm KO



Via play is a shocking service, can’t see it being on sky sports +

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Galbraith Interview WoL on 13:25 - Jul 25 with 5392 viewsswansjack84

Galbraith Interview WoL on 12:34 - Jul 25 by KeithHaynes

He wasn’t popular let’s put it that way.


In what way Keith? Amongst the players all season or towards the end?
0
Galbraith Interview WoL on 13:26 - Jul 25 with 5382 viewsKeithHaynes

Galbraith Interview WoL on 13:25 - Jul 25 by swansjack84

In what way Keith? Amongst the players all season or towards the end?


That’s all I’m prepared to say atm.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Galbraith Interview WoL on 13:29 - Jul 25 with 5347 viewsonehunglow

Galbraith Interview WoL on 13:26 - Jul 25 by KeithHaynes

That’s all I’m prepared to say atm.


Don’t tell em Pike

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

1
Galbraith Interview WoL on 13:31 - Jul 25 with 5329 viewsswansjack84

Galbraith Interview WoL on 13:29 - Jul 25 by onehunglow

Don’t tell em Pike


Whistle While We Work 😅😅
0
Galbraith Interview WoL on 13:33 - Jul 25 with 5293 viewsonehunglow

Galbraith Interview WoL on 11:58 - Jul 25 by Whiterockin

I wouldn't be surprised if he hated the city, club and the players and couldn't wait to get away. Lets see the players response to him in a couple of weeks.


Most players leave with good grace and ok spout the usual but Galbraith has left a nasty taste in my mouth
I like him and he has lots of talent but he’s achieved nowt
He might struggle with his ego


If you have decent salary then Swansea is a fine place to live like most places
Some lovely countryside around the Potteries but young footballers aren’t really hikers, or wold swimmers or interested in Mother Nature

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Galbraith Interview WoL on 13:41 - Jul 25 with 5259 viewsswansjack84

Galbraith Interview WoL on 13:33 - Jul 25 by onehunglow

Most players leave with good grace and ok spout the usual but Galbraith has left a nasty taste in my mouth
I like him and he has lots of talent but he’s achieved nowt
He might struggle with his ego


If you have decent salary then Swansea is a fine place to live like most places
Some lovely countryside around the Potteries but young footballers aren’t really hikers, or wold swimmers or interested in Mother Nature


If VIP goes, I don't think any fan will have an issue. He has got on with his job and no showing off. Know one has issues with players wanting more money or improve their lives as there careers are short, but there is a way to do it
Keep saying it, he needed to learn from Fulton.
0
Galbraith Interview WoL on 14:49 - Jul 25 with 5080 viewsJJBomber

Galbraith Interview WoL on 12:38 - Jul 25 by RodgerTheDodger

"Lifted from the Stoke Sentinel" - how very WoL!


Same people. Both part of Reach.
1
Galbraith Interview WoL on 15:47 - Jul 25 with 4884 viewsonehunglow

Galbraith Interview WoL on 13:41 - Jul 25 by swansjack84

If VIP goes, I don't think any fan will have an issue. He has got on with his job and no showing off. Know one has issues with players wanting more money or improve their lives as there careers are short, but there is a way to do it
Keep saying it, he needed to learn from Fulton.


VIP is impossible to dislike
I’ve never rated Fulton as others have but he’s a great pro and a role model for younger pros

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

1
Galbraith Interview WoL on 17:06 - Jul 25 with 4720 viewsGVJack

Galbraith Interview WoL on 13:26 - Jul 25 by KeithHaynes

That’s all I’m prepared to say atm.


Come on Keef... Arrogance? Attitude? Bullying? Fighting? Sha@@ing other players WAGS? Give us something
[Post edited 25 Jul 18:08]
0
Galbraith Interview WoL on 17:19 - Jul 25 with 4679 viewsGixerJack

Galbraith Interview WoL on 12:38 - Jul 25 by RodgerTheDodger

"Lifted from the Stoke Sentinel" - how very WoL!


Did they give credit???
0
Galbraith Interview WoL on 20:16 - Jul 25 with 4418 viewsmax936

I couldn't careless he came and now he's gone, as they say F him.
1
Galbraith Interview WoL on 20:39 - Jul 25 with 4382 viewsRay_Delauney

Galbraith Interview WoL on 20:16 - Jul 25 by max936

I couldn't careless he came and now he's gone, as they say F him.


This - 100%
0
Galbraith Interview WoL on 09:33 - Jul 26 with 3863 viewsunion_jack

Galbraith Interview WoL on 20:16 - Jul 25 by max936

I couldn't careless he came and now he's gone, as they say F him.


Dear God, I start a reasonable thread for discussion and I get this abuse. I really don’t know why I bother🙄 <flounce emoji>

🤣🤣🤣

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

-1
Galbraith Interview WoL on 10:21 - Jul 26 with 3785 viewsonehunglow

Galbraith Interview WoL on 09:33 - Jul 26 by union_jack

Dear God, I start a reasonable thread for discussion and I get this abuse. I really don’t know why I bother🙄 <flounce emoji>

🤣🤣🤣


Bottom line which most won’t admit to is we hope he fecks up at 365 so that it makes his leaving less painful
He wanted more money
We wouldn’t give what he wanted
Stoke have more money and richest owners in league
Ours not on same league
So yeah F him
Personally , he will probably must a hit against us and like most former players do , score against us

For debate OHL is the man

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Galbraith Interview WoL on 10:54 - Jul 26 with 3723 viewsswansjack84

Galbraith Interview WoL on 10:21 - Jul 26 by onehunglow

Bottom line which most won’t admit to is we hope he fecks up at 365 so that it makes his leaving less painful
He wanted more money
We wouldn’t give what he wanted
Stoke have more money and richest owners in league
Ours not on same league
So yeah F him
Personally , he will probably must a hit against us and like most former players do , score against us

For debate OHL is the man


Sadly it's written in the football stars... Galbraith will score against us or have a banger of a match. And I'm sure then alot of people will come out of the woodwork and start saying we dhould of played him in his natural position and we haven't replaced him ect. That's football 😅
0
Galbraith Interview WoL on 11:15 - Jul 26 with 3672 viewsWhiterockin

Galbraith Interview WoL on 10:54 - Jul 26 by swansjack84

Sadly it's written in the football stars... Galbraith will score against us or have a banger of a match. And I'm sure then alot of people will come out of the woodwork and start saying we dhould of played him in his natural position and we haven't replaced him ect. That's football 😅


Considering we played him out of position and he was injured for the last 7 weeks? Of the season do we actually need to replace him. We seem to be strengthening the squad which I would prefer.
2
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026