| Our fans. 17:18 - Sep 19 with 1709 views | Paddyhoops | Stunning today . Lower loft bedlam . Every man woman and child in the stadium, take a bow. We were awesome. 🤍💙🤍💙. |  | | |  |
| Our fans. on 17:25 - Sep 19 with 1634 views | bosh67 | Second half fightback was what the fans needed and they really got it. Massive 45+ minutes that was with a lot of belief, driven on by the fans who were absolutely brilliant today. Not the result we needed but the class and character second half was brilliant. |  |
|  |
| Our fans. on 17:26 - Sep 19 with 1616 views | Wilkinswatercarrier | I have no shins or voice. The beer will soon be drunk. |  |
|  |
| Our fans. on 17:38 - Sep 19 with 1465 views | StreathamRanger | Scenes when we equalised not seen since Jimmy Dunne against Birmingham. Kids flying through the air, strangers hugging. There's something special brewing. |  | |  |
| Our fans. on 17:45 - Sep 19 with 1378 views | joe90 | Great atmosphere where I sit in the upper loft. Players deserved the support, fantastic second half. I need a beer or something to help calm down! |  | |  |
| Our fans. on 17:46 - Sep 19 with 1376 views | 81A | Fans made up for the numerical disadvantage. Really put the pressure on PNE who were freaked and the ref, who although basically rubbish, gave us some decisions near the end that were clearly wrong |  | |  |
| Our fans. on 17:52 - Sep 19 with 1298 views | Mick_S | MU upper today. Fabulous atmosphere in the 2nd half. |  |
| Did I ever mention that I was in Minder? |
|  |
| |