Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another "Dale" going up in smoke 20:09 - Jan 15 with 3321 viewsMeanwood_dale

A sad sight of Rossendale United's main stand going up in flames. A real shame. Had some good days out at the pre-season games there

http://twicsy.com/i/8fMv5
Another "Dale" going up in smoke on 20:18 - Jan 15 with 3282 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Gutted for them as a club especially when they folded during last year

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Another "Dale" going up in smoke on 20:20 - Jan 15 with 3260 viewselectricblue

When was yhis
?..
I knew a few guys who where intetested in buying the club but met to many stumbling blocks allong the way..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Another "Dale" going up in smoke on 20:22 - Jan 15 with 3249 viewsMeanwood_dale

Another "Dale" going up in smoke on 20:20 - Jan 15 by electricblue

When was yhis
?..
I knew a few guys who where intetested in buying the club but met to many stumbling blocks allong the way..

From reading the posts on twitter, it looks like it happened in the last couple of days.
Another "Dale" going up in smoke on 20:24 - Jan 15 with 3235 viewsSuddenLad

Another "Dale" going up in smoke on 20:22 - Jan 15 by Meanwood_dale

From reading the posts on twitter, it looks like it happened in the last couple of days.

It happened earlier today:

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/burnleypendlerossendale/9472981.Huge_b

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Another "Dale" going up in smoke on 20:25 - Jan 15 with 3232 viewsPDIDDY

saw em use gigg as there home ground v bolton in fa cup, grotland not used ? that famous sh it hole

Gissa job

Another "Dale" going up in smoke on 20:30 - Jan 15 with 3204 viewsGlenn

Another "Dale" going up in smoke on 20:25 - Jan 15 by PDIDDY

saw em use gigg as there home ground v bolton in fa cup, grotland not used ? that famous sh it hole

Fantastic contribution as always, thank you.
Another "Dale" going up in smoke on 20:32 - Jan 15 with 3185 viewsPDIDDY

Another "Dale" going up in smoke on 20:30 - Jan 15 by Glenn

Fantastic contribution as always, thank you.

truth always hurts

Gissa job

Another "Dale" going up in smoke on 20:39 - Jan 15 with 3162 viewselectricblue

Im saddend by this..
Ive had some good memories at dark lane.
More so for my daughter turning out for the rossendale ladies fc in the womens lancs league so was the youngest player to do so..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Login to get fewer ads

Another "Dale" going up in smoke on 20:46 - Jan 15 with 3136 viewsDaveButt

Another "Dale" going up in smoke on 20:25 - Jan 15 by PDIDDY

Have you thought that the only reason they used Grog Lane was that bury were out of the cup whilst Dale could have been at home, still in it.
Another "Dale" going up in smoke on 20:51 - Jan 15 with 3114 viewsPDIDDY

Another "Dale" going up in smoke on 20:46 - Jan 15 by DaveButt

Have you thought that the only reason they used Grog Lane was that bury were out of the cup whilst Dale could have been at home, still in it.

never thought of that, just thought the grass verges at the time couldnt cope with noblots masses

Gissa job

Another "Dale" going up in smoke on 20:52 - Jan 15 with 3111 viewsGlenn

I don't think he's capable of logical thoughts.
Another "Dale" going up in smoke on 21:15 - Jan 15 with 3059 viewsTVOS1907

Unfortunately we weren't; we had lost to Barnsley in the first round and the Rossendale v Bolton tie was in round two.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Another "Dale" going up in smoke on 21:22 - Jan 15 with 3039 viewsTVOS1907

Another "Dale" going up in smoke on 20:18 - Jan 15 by DaleAwaydayBot

Gutted for them as a club especially when they folded during last year

Is 'gutted' a Freudian slip, Taz?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Another "Dale" going up in smoke on 21:34 - Jan 15 with 3015 viewsmikehunt

Don't think anyone would have been able to take over Rossie and develop them on at that ground. Despite the land being given over to sport "in perpetuity" it is land in a prime building location. The local building companies and the council have long been trying to get their grubby mitts on that bit of land: Great views and near a school. It has long been suspected among the natives,here, that the club has been run into the ground so building development can go ahead. Stand burns down - saves a demolition job. (Yes I am an old cynic).
There is a rumour that a Rossendale Valley team may emerge but I haven't heard it mentioned in a while now.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Another "Dale" going up in smoke on 21:36 - Jan 15 with 3002 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Another "Dale" going up in smoke on 21:22 - Jan 15 by TVOS1907

Is 'gutted' a Freudian slip, Taz?

Had some good times at dark lane over the years with our traditional pre-season friendly's gonna be missed i aint knocking Ashton united our current Reserve ground one the friendlies places in North West England

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024