Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SSU 18:06 - Jan 19 with 1955 viewswimborne_dale

Sly Sports understands that Mick McCarthy has not been approached by Rochdale FC. Wolverhampton Wanderers have made no attempt to strenuously deny that any contact from Rochdale has not been made. It is not now nearly certain that the current Wolves manager will not be officially in Charge of Dale for Saturday's fixture with Wycombe which is not to be played at Anfield as it has not been re-arranged.

A spokesman for Rochdale FC did not say "it has not been an interesting set of negotiations. I can't say too much as the details have not been finalised but we are confident of not being able to make an official announcement in the next few days.

In case the deal does not fall through however, SS also understands that Jose Morhino is also not in the running to becaome Dale's new manager.

Edgar Allan's Crow

SSU on 18:07 - Jan 19 with 1505 viewsAtThePeake

Good 'en.

Tangled up in blue.

SSU on 18:39 - Jan 19 with 1455 viewsDoctor_Parple

hahah lmao, very good!

David in Bristol!!!

SSU on 22:37 - Jan 19 with 1309 viewsolympicdale

lol

Life is a game of fate.

SSU on 08:41 - Jan 20 with 1218 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Sky Sports Understands....that they'll get their equally speculative info from the rochdaleafc.com messageboard until further notice!

It is reasonably amusing to think that their 'SSU' stories are taken from this board and then as soon as they are in the public domain, the messageboard goes into overdrive on the 'news'!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
SSU on 09:23 - Jan 20 with 1185 viewswimborne_dale

SSU on 08:41 - Jan 20 by Albert_Whitehurst

Sky Sports Understands....that they'll get their equally speculative info from the rochdaleafc.com messageboard until further notice!

It is reasonably amusing to think that their 'SSU' stories are taken from this board and then as soon as they are in the public domain, the messageboard goes into overdrive on the 'news'!

So whatever we say here, however wishful, if its vaguely believable, will be on Sky Sports.

Wow! We can have some fun now.

Is there any truth in the rumour that to boost gate receipts Oasis will be playing a half hour set immediately before each home game?

Edgar Allan's Crow

SSU on 10:14 - Jan 20 with 1151 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

SSU on 09:23 - Jan 20 by wimborne_dale

So whatever we say here, however wishful, if its vaguely believable, will be on Sky Sports.

Wow! We can have some fun now.

Is there any truth in the rumour that to boost gate receipts Oasis will be playing a half hour set immediately before each home game?

Indie nights...Indie days....
SSU on 10:21 - Jan 20 with 1115 viewsjudd

We can categorically deny that any denial is or is not forthcoming pending the outcome, or otherwise, of an event that is likely or indeed unlikely to happen, depending on circumstance or otherwise.

Catch has been added to the squad for tomorrow and will were the squad number 22.

Poll: What is it to be then?

SSU on 11:09 - Jan 20 with 1103 viewsTomRAFC

sky sports understands chaff is still holding out hope for coleman while tom quite fancies the idea of gary brabin but what does he know he had angel delight for breakfast

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Login to get fewer ads

SSU on 11:31 - Jan 20 with 1068 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

"Sky Sports Understands" that Rochdale Fans are expected to pay a fortune by National Rail this weekend due to only 7 people booking on the Official Coach therefore it were Cancelled Wednesday Morning leaving Rochdale Fans Stressed and Frustrated with a service which their Local Rivals Oldham Athletic do for every game...The League One club later refused to comment on the matter

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

SSU on 11:35 - Jan 20 with 1051 viewsTomRAFC

SSU on 11:31 - Jan 20 by DaleAwaydayBot

"Sky Sports Understands" that Rochdale Fans are expected to pay a fortune by National Rail this weekend due to only 7 people booking on the Official Coach therefore it were Cancelled Wednesday Morning leaving Rochdale Fans Stressed and Frustrated with a service which their Local Rivals Oldham Athletic do for every game...The League One club later refused to comment on the matter

new username same crap

SSU on 11:39 - Jan 20 with 1042 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

SSU on 11:35 - Jan 20 by TomRAFC

new username same crap

Its a problem what needs sorting if were to establish in league one Oldham have a normal coach and a beer coach every match thats a fact it needs molding into our club were already copy them with coach firm and coach tickets why not the same for the travelling fans something like oldham's official unofficial beer coach that picks up from their ground aswell

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

SSU on 11:43 - Jan 20 with 1009 viewsjudd

SSU on 11:39 - Jan 20 by DaleAwaydayBot

Its a problem what needs sorting if were to establish in league one Oldham have a normal coach and a beer coach every match thats a fact it needs molding into our club were already copy them with coach firm and coach tickets why not the same for the travelling fans something like oldham's official unofficial beer coach that picks up from their ground aswell

Can you expand on the official/unofficial beer coach gubbins please botty?

SSU on 11:45 - Jan 20 with 1020 viewsTomRAFC

SSU on 11:39 - Jan 20 by DaleAwaydayBot

these magical things cost money which interest from only seven fans cannot fund for a game just shy of 200 miles away. or has that eluded you?

SSU on 11:49 - Jan 20 with 1014 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

SSU on 11:45 - Jan 20 by TomRAFC

these magical things cost money which interest from only seven fans cannot fund for a game just shy of 200 miles away. or has that eluded you?

More would of booked on because most people i know dont get paid till Thursday's so how would it of eluded me i'd of paid abit extra if they garenteed us service every game such as wycombe that little Options excutive bangers although there were nothing Excutive about it now i've gotta spend probably an £43.45 just to get to Adams Park and possibly £20 in taxi's on top of that i will be billing up every bit of this game then post total on here on Sunday

SSU on 11:51 - Jan 20 with 1002 viewsTomRAFC

SSU on 11:49 - Jan 20 by DaleAwaydayBot

More would of booked on because most people i know dont get paid till Thursday's so how would it of eluded me i'd of paid abit extra if they garenteed us service every game such as wycombe that little Options excutive bangers although there were nothing Excutive about it now i've gotta spend probably an £43.45 just to get to Adams Park and possibly £20 in taxi's on top of that i will be billing up every bit of this game then post total on here on Sunday

my deepest sympathies that you have to take the train at the last minute but there is no way to suggest that the wycombe coach was in anyway financially viable for the club yet you want them to stick it on never the less to suit you

SSU on 11:57 - Jan 20 with 990 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

SSU on 11:51 - Jan 20 by TomRAFC

my deepest sympathies that you have to take the train at the last minute but there is no way to suggest that the wycombe coach was in anyway financially viable for the club yet you want them to stick it on never the less to suit you

wouldnt you be annoyed that you have to deep into savings which are for other things for an extra £63.45 thats just for the Journey i'm really starting to believe people are losing trust in a service local rivals up the road provide every game like i said i will be billing it all up with a review about the match and how we played in a positive way

SSU on 11:59 - Jan 20 with 967 viewsjudd

SSU on 11:57 - Jan 20 by DaleAwaydayBot

wouldnt you be annoyed that you have to deep into savings which are for other things for an extra £63.45 thats just for the Journey i'm really starting to believe people are losing trust in a service local rivals up the road provide every game like i said i will be billing it all up with a review about the match and how we played in a positive way

Look, if Oldham are running coaches to our away fixtures, why don't you get on one of them?

SSU on 18:54 - Jan 20 with 823 viewsParryPussendale

sky sports understands that rochdale play at spotland lol!

You want fries with that?

SSU on 20:09 - Jan 20 with 776 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

"Sky Sports Understands" Trolls possibly of a Amber and Black forum based of the Cambridgeshire Non-League side know how to use Twitter to wind up fans from Rochdale League One side and cant grow up and get a life...We later caught up with these trolls and they were hiding behind a computer screen

SSU on 20:17 - Jan 20 with 763 views442Dale

SSU on 20:09 - Jan 20 by DaleAwaydayBot

"Sky Sports Understands" Trolls possibly of a Amber and Black forum based of the Cambridgeshire Non-League side know how to use Twitter to wind up fans from Rochdale League One side and cant grow up and get a life...We later caught up with these trolls and they were hiding behind a computer screen

Tazzy, just so this doesn't degenerate into a multi page thread that will do nobody, least of all you, any favours. Why not keep the issue on twitter? Whatever's going on has nothing to do with the rest of this messageboard.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

SSU on 20:22 - Jan 20 with 747 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

SSU on 20:17 - Jan 20 by 442Dale

Tazzy, just so this doesn't degenerate into a multi page thread that will do nobody, least of all you, any favours. Why not keep the issue on twitter? Whatever's going on has nothing to do with the rest of this messageboard.

442 i know excally who it is i just rung around you see and found out so i'll pull them aside tomorrow and tell this person the script

SSU on 20:25 - Jan 20 with 739 viewsfitzochris

SSU on 20:22 - Jan 20 by DaleAwaydayBot

442 i know excally who it is i just rung around you see and found out so i'll pull them aside tomorrow and tell this person the script

Are they making it into a dramatisation?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

SSU on 20:30 - Jan 20 with 726 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

SSU on 20:25 - Jan 20 by fitzochris

Are they making it into a dramatisation?

No just bitter about me supporting Dale unconditionally. I dunno why they'd be jealous its not a private club or anything they'd be going tomorrow aswell had run ins with this one in the past

SSU on 21:06 - Jan 20 with 678 viewsShun

SSU on 11:49 - Jan 20 by DaleAwaydayBot

If you can't follow the simple advice I gave you regarding the bus then you deserve to pay £20 on taxis!
SSU on 21:11 - Jan 20 with 666 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

SSU on 21:06 - Jan 20 by Shun

If you can't follow the simple advice I gave you regarding the bus then you deserve to pay £20 on taxis!

i want to be there before 2.00PM there bus leaves station at 1.30PM so its a pointless service unless your a wycombe fan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024