Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would we be better off? 14:15 - Jan 20 with 3917 viewsParryPussendale

if steve eyre was still in charge?

You want fries with that?

Would we be better off? on 21:04 - Jan 20 with 815 views442Dale

For once, I'll sort of agree with you. Beech is getting very repetitive going on about what he's been left with.

We know it wasn't great, but he has to sort it, not use it as an excuse. The Capello line wasn't in the least bit amusing.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16559345.stm
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Would we be better off? on 21:13 - Jan 20 with 793 viewsfitzochris

Would we be better off? on 21:04 - Jan 20 by 442Dale

For once, I'll sort of agree with you. Beech is getting very repetitive going on about what he's been left with.

We know it wasn't great, but he has to sort it, not use it as an excuse. The Capello line wasn't in the least bit amusing.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16559345.stm
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

The state of the club is a shambles at present. Beech is making repetitive excuses, we've got youth players coming on here telling us what everyone thinks of him behind the scenes, and all the while we can't win a league match for love nor money.

I hope whoever comes in to run this side permanently gets the Team Rochdale mentality back - and quick.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Would we be better off? on 21:34 - Jan 20 with 771 viewslovecity

Would we be better off? on 21:13 - Jan 20 by fitzochris

The state of the club is a shambles at present. Beech is making repetitive excuses, we've got youth players coming on here telling us what everyone thinks of him behind the scenes, and all the while we can't win a league match for love nor money.

I hope whoever comes in to run this side permanently gets the Team Rochdale mentality back - and quick.

What SE & FB left beech is far better than what SE & FB started with. S E FB had young players and loans and no money signings and i know he didnt have to pay Benalis wages and just wanted him to have training experience for a few months and would be around your team next season.Jordan played for nothing for a month too.I notice what SE FB did was quickly sort out their mistakes and did a lot of good things too and was building an improving team.Not great but enough to stay afloat and build with good team belief intact and a straight talkin guy at the helm who had talent potential and football respect.I admit im biassed and dont even know Beech so not gonna slag him off but it seem a lot worse to me
Would we be better off? on 21:48 - Jan 20 with 751 views442Dale

Would we be better off? on 21:34 - Jan 20 by lovecity

What SE & FB left beech is far better than what SE & FB started with. S E FB had young players and loans and no money signings and i know he didnt have to pay Benalis wages and just wanted him to have training experience for a few months and would be around your team next season.Jordan played for nothing for a month too.I notice what SE FB did was quickly sort out their mistakes and did a lot of good things too and was building an improving team.Not great but enough to stay afloat and build with good team belief intact and a straight talkin guy at the helm who had talent potential and football respect.I admit im biassed and dont even know Beech so not gonna slag him off but it seem a lot worse to me

Unfortunately, Lovecity, one of Eyre's biggest failings was that he didn't quickly sort out mistakes. Nor was the club better when he left than when he started. Those are facts, however it's gone now and the current manager should not feel the need to bring it up time and again.

Would we be better off? on 21:54 - Jan 20 with 741 viewsfitzochris

Would we be better off? on 21:34 - Jan 20 by lovecity

My friend, I know you mean well, but Eyre hasn't left the club any better than he found it, nor did he learn from his mistakes - hence the abysmal tactics/squad selection/substitutions witnessed week after week.

Of course, I don't think Beech would have done any better had he got the job in summer.

Would we be better off? on 22:23 - Jan 20 with 703 viewslovecity

Would we be better off? on 21:54 - Jan 20 by fitzochris

My friend, I know you mean well, but Eyre hasn't left the club any better than he found it, nor did he learn from his mistakes - hence the abysmal tactics/squad selection/substitutions witnessed week after week.

Of course, I don't think Beech would have done any better had he got the job in summer.

From what i saw he tried 442 and 433 and never anything silly or fancy.His team were often 1 down so could never slow game down with subs etc and protect leads meaning he nearly always had to dig and "go for it" as opposed to carefully see games out like scunthorpe and preston and its documented that training was premier league class...Improve tactics and sort mistakes???? what thompson for adams kennedy for tutte holden for holness holness for darby???? you cant change much when your swapping like for like and its like for like coz you have no window to buy and rely on loans so like my mam says you cant make sirloin steak from cornbeef and chicken soup from chickenfeed .Its chicken shit actually but dont wanna dis any dale players but in reality what cards did SE really have to play with? he couldnt strengthen properly but got on with it.Surely his tactics and problem solving should only be questioned if he had invested.He couldnt shop at Harrods like Charlton he had to shop in ALDI like i do ha. Theres a lad i know who did pre season there and is now in non league and he told me that SE had to recruit players for league one and did so for less than 500quid a week and ive mentioned two started for nothing.Ched Evans slams two in against you on 16k per week.So if SE did sign too many players for you my reasoning is he had to and just worked with em on loan until a better one came along and it did if you look at the side in his last game vs Yeovil for me that team would have finished comfy above the relegation line and you would still have had Ball and Bunn hungry to play for The DALE and their manager and maybe a chance to buy a big forward to keep you up the field longer and dare i say go one nil up and let the team relax and let SE fB do their tactics you feel youve not seen enough of.GOOD LUCK TOMMOROW 0.1 UP THE DALE
Would we be better off? on 22:29 - Jan 20 with 694 viewsfitzochris

Would we be better off? on 22:23 - Jan 20 by lovecity

From what i saw he tried 442 and 433 and never anything silly or fancy.His team were often 1 down so could never slow game down with subs etc and protect leads meaning he nearly always had to dig and "go for it" as opposed to carefully see games out like scunthorpe and preston and its documented that training was premier league class...Improve tactics and sort mistakes???? what thompson for adams kennedy for tutte holden for holness holness for darby???? you cant change much when your swapping like for like and its like for like coz you have no window to buy and rely on loans so like my mam says you cant make sirloin steak from cornbeef and chicken soup from chickenfeed .Its chicken shit actually but dont wanna dis any dale players but in reality what cards did SE really have to play with? he couldnt strengthen properly but got on with it.Surely his tactics and problem solving should only be questioned if he had invested.He couldnt shop at Harrods like Charlton he had to shop in ALDI like i do ha. Theres a lad i know who did pre season there and is now in non league and he told me that SE had to recruit players for league one and did so for less than 500quid a week and ive mentioned two started for nothing.Ched Evans slams two in against you on 16k per week.So if SE did sign too many players for you my reasoning is he had to and just worked with em on loan until a better one came along and it did if you look at the side in his last game vs Yeovil for me that team would have finished comfy above the relegation line and you would still have had Ball and Bunn hungry to play for The DALE and their manager and maybe a chance to buy a big forward to keep you up the field longer and dare i say go one nil up and let the team relax and let SE fB do their tactics you feel youve not seen enough of.GOOD LUCK TOMMOROW 0.1 UP THE DALE

There's a lot I could say to counter what you say there, especially given you're an outsider lecturing me on the one team I know inside out (as they're my team).

However, it's late and I'm tired, so all I'll say is Matthew Barnes-Homer.

Good night my friend.

Would we be better off? on 22:31 - Jan 20 with 687 viewsroccydaleian

Would we be better off? on 22:29 - Jan 20 by fitzochris

There's a lot I could say to counter what you say there, especially given you're an outsider lecturing me on the one team I know inside out (as they're my team).

Good night my friend.

And i think Lovecity is pissed.
Login to get fewer ads

Would we be better off? on 22:35 - Jan 20 with 679 viewsBlueDutch

Would we be better off? on 22:31 - Jan 20 by roccydaleian

All these City fans are the same eh Roccy?!

upthedale.nl

Would we be better off? on 22:39 - Jan 20 with 673 viewsroccydaleian

Would we be better off? on 22:35 - Jan 20 by BlueDutch

All these City fans are the same eh Roccy?!

Ha, aye. Now do one you owd cripple
Would we be better off? on 22:44 - Jan 20 with 667 viewsTVOS1907

Would we be better off? on 22:23 - Jan 20 by lovecity

You're right, his team were often one down. That was part of the problem.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Would we be better off? on 22:45 - Jan 20 with 662 viewsTVOS1907

Would we be better off? on 22:31 - Jan 20 by roccydaleian

He seems quite sober to me.

Would we be better off? on 22:46 - Jan 20 with 661 viewslovecity

Would we be better off? on 22:29 - Jan 20 by fitzochris

Good night my friend.

Defo not a lecture just an opinion as i have aliking of dale and a passion for football.Of course you know your team better.Good Luck tommorow and for rest of season
Just checked Homer with my Luton mate 19 in 25 for luton he reckons was well worth a loan it didnt come off coz standard was to high for him.You didnt buy him his wages would have been in accordance with dale budget and hes gone Well done you for supporting a team that someone from Luton tried to get into and couldnt.You havent gained or lost with him and what you wasted on wages you have back with Jordan now.Horses for Courses
Would we be better off? on 22:51 - Jan 20 with 643 viewslovecity

Would we be better off? on 22:46 - Jan 20 by lovecity

Defo not a lecture just an opinion as i have aliking of dale and a passion for football.Of course you know your team better.Good Luck tommorow and for rest of season
Just checked Homer with my Luton mate 19 in 25 for luton he reckons was well worth a loan it didnt come off coz standard was to high for him.You didnt buy him his wages would have been in accordance with dale budget and hes gone Well done you for supporting a team that someone from Luton tried to get into and couldnt.You havent gained or lost with him and what you wasted on wages you have back with Jordan now.Horses for Courses

your team starts going 1 up and not one down when the Chairman stands by his appointment and allows him to spend and buy some players.Then you see a manager and his team grow.The same now could be said of Beech but he wont get players to come i guess coz not as poular as Hill Eyre or BIN laaden.
Would we be better off? on 22:52 - Jan 20 with 639 views442Dale

Would we be better off? on 22:46 - Jan 20 by lovecity

Explain how MBH's wages relate to Jordan? Eyre was backed by the board, he recruited how he saw fit.

Would we be better off? on 22:53 - Jan 20 with 628 viewsroccydaleian

Would we be better off? on 22:45 - Jan 20 by TVOS1907

He seems quite sober to me.

Ha. Are you sure?
Would we be better off? on 22:54 - Jan 20 with 621 viewsTVOS1907

Would we be better off? on 22:51 - Jan 20 by lovecity

your team starts going 1 up and not one down when the Chairman stands by his appointment and allows him to spend and buy some players.Then you see a manager and his team grow.The same now could be said of Beech but he wont get players to come i guess coz not as poular as Hill Eyre or BIN laaden.

Bin Laden would have been played out of position by Eyre.

Would we be better off? on 22:55 - Jan 20 with 615 viewslovecity

Would we be better off? on 22:53 - Jan 20 by roccydaleian

Ha. Are you sure?

What you wasted in Homer you have back as Eyre got Jordan to play for nothing for a while.On previous threads.One bad call one good one one mistake one recovery etc
Would we be better off? on 22:57 - Jan 20 with 605 viewsTVOS1907

Would we be better off? on 22:53 - Jan 20 by roccydaleian

Ha. Are you sure?

Well to be honest, it's hard to tell.

It's like conversing with robshaker (remember him?)

Would we be better off? on 22:58 - Jan 20 with 603 viewsTVOS1907

Would we be better off? on 22:55 - Jan 20 by lovecity

What you wasted in Homer you have back as Eyre got Jordan to play for nothing for a while.On previous threads.One bad call one good one one mistake one recovery etc

No, several bad calls and several mistakes.

Would we be better off? on 22:58 - Jan 20 with 602 viewsroccydaleian

Would we be better off? on 22:54 - Jan 20 by TVOS1907

Bin Laden would have been played out of position by Eyre.

Probably goal hanging.
Would we be better off? on 23:02 - Jan 20 with 593 views442Dale

And what did we get for all the other loanees that didn't work out? Jordan's been ok so far, nothing more or less.

Would we be better off? on 23:02 - Jan 20 with 593 viewslovecity

Last one how can se recruit outside Jan window??? he cant he had to borrow. that is lending not recruiting good luck tommorow Mrs Lovecity just put some soft music on and i think shes even gonna take her teeth out for me tonight. se never signed a player for money for your club Good frees like jordan holden tutte grimes and loans who were were a mixture of good average and short of league one standard
Would we be better off? on 23:05 - Jan 20 with 586 viewslovecity

Would we be better off? on 23:02 - Jan 20 by lovecity

Last one how can se recruit outside Jan window??? he cant he had to borrow. that is lending not recruiting good luck tommorow Mrs Lovecity just put some soft music on and i think shes even gonna take her teeth out for me tonight. se never signed a player for money for your club Good frees like jordan holden tutte grimes and loans who were were a mixture of good average and short of league one standard

which player has SE ever played out of position? you know your team better but i never ever saw that?
Would we be better off? on 23:06 - Jan 20 with 583 viewsTVOS1907

Would we be better off? on 23:02 - Jan 20 by lovecity

Is it a coincidence that three of them have played for City?

The loans were a mixture of rubbish and rubbish (apart from Ball first time round).

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024