Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
where do we go from here? 17:11 - Jan 23 with 1293 viewsTomRAFC

kurucz
darby amankwah jorden widdowson
adam kennedy tutte ???
grimes ???

fill those two gaps with permanent players and with a decent manager and that should keep us in league one. johnathan forte wants out at southampton and is the kind of target man we need and jemal johnson is avaliable on free. bring those two in and i would be very happy.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

where do we go from here? on 17:13 - Jan 23 with 1267 viewsdalenumber2

Is there anyone you think Coleman will target from Accy? Maybe he will do a Keith Hill and strip the club of their best talent? Sorry for the Accy fans if this happens but it's a cut-throat business as we have found out for ourselves.
where do we go from here? on 17:18 - Jan 23 with 1217 viewsTomRAFC

where do we go from here? on 17:13 - Jan 23 by dalenumber2

Is there anyone you think Coleman will target from Accy? Maybe he will do a Keith Hill and strip the club of their best talent? Sorry for the Accy fans if this happens but it's a cut-throat business as we have found out for ourselves.

the only player i can see him going after is ian craney who they bought from fleetwood last year if he wants to strengthen the midfield

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

where do we go from here? on 17:22 - Jan 23 with 1190 viewsColDale

I think its unfair to assume that Jonah can no longer do any job at all at the club. Many of his issues result from trying to do too much. With harder working players around him and his fitness managed properly rather than expecting him to play every second of every game, we'll hopefully see the best out of him.
where do we go from here? on 17:36 - Jan 23 with 1115 views442Dale

where do we go from here? on 17:22 - Jan 23 by ColDale

I think its unfair to assume that Jonah can no longer do any job at all at the club. Many of his issues result from trying to do too much. With harder working players around him and his fitness managed properly rather than expecting him to play every second of every game, we'll hopefully see the best out of him.

Something about Coleman's arrival makes me think we'll get a lot more from Jones now.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

where do we go from here? on 17:39 - Jan 23 with 1090 viewselectricblue

where do we go from here? on 17:18 - Jan 23 by TomRAFC

the only player i can see him going after is ian craney who they bought from fleetwood last year if he wants to strengthen the midfield

I would swop jonah for crainey...
Plus a few bob..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

where do we go from here? on 17:39 - Jan 23 with 1078 viewsBeechy

where do we go from here? on 17:36 - Jan 23 by 442Dale

Something about Coleman's arrival makes me think we'll get a lot more from Jones now.

Ditto
where do we go from here? on 18:06 - Jan 23 with 1017 viewsD_Alien

Completely agree with this

Jonah is the club captain and should have a lot in common with the way JC goes about his business. If these two can establish a rapport, I've no doubt whatsoever there's life left in the old dog yet... and goals!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

where do we go from here? on 21:54 - Jan 23 with 914 viewsdale_upon_tyne

Spot on.

He's played just about every minute of every game since August. At his age no wonder he looks like he's run out of steam. Tutte needs to step up and prove his worth and Jones needs to be used more sparingly but with (hopefully) greater effect.
Login to get fewer ads

where do we go from here? on 05:29 - Jan 24 with 728 viewsrochdalefan9

where do we go from here? on 21:54 - Jan 23 by dale_upon_tyne

Spot on.

He's played just about every minute of every game since August. At his age no wonder he looks like he's run out of steam. Tutte needs to step up and prove his worth and Jones needs to be used more sparingly but with (hopefully) greater effect.

John Louis has got to be in there somewhere surely!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024