Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League show on Bbc1 09:20 - Jan 29 with 1642 viewsdalefan1uk

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!! Less than a minute of coverage, no interview with Coleman. Yet they interview someone from the Brentford win (5-2 against Wycombe) before they show our highlights. A dead loss of a show on a dead loss channel, although I can't wait for late kick off in the week and Football league show on sky. Up the Dale
League show on Bbc1 on 10:02 - Jan 29 with 1571 viewsColDale

I thought we might have had a decent bit of coverage last night. Thought there was a camera on the pitch at the end aimed at Coleman which suggested it was more than the usual bog standard coverage. Maybe we'll see something on MOnday night.
League show on Bbc1 on 10:11 - Jan 29 with 1537 viewsTVOS1907

League show on Bbc1 on 10:02 - Jan 29 by ColDale

I thought we might have had a decent bit of coverage last night. Thought there was a camera on the pitch at the end aimed at Coleman which suggested it was more than the usual bog standard coverage. Maybe we'll see something on MOnday night.

I've been led to believe there will be a piece on Late Kick-Off tomorrow night, as the cameraman also had reporter Andy Johnson with him at the game.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

League show on Bbc1 on 11:10 - Jan 29 with 1441 viewsmacro

Sky had a tv crew and so did the beeb. Will see what occurs in the late night show
League show on Bbc1 on 12:58 - Jan 29 with 1344 viewsmr_fri_night

League show on Bbc1 on 10:02 - Jan 29 by ColDale

The camera crew were filming for Late Kick off. Coleman will be studio guest alongside Paul Simpson on Monday.
League show on Bbc1 on 13:00 - Jan 29 with 1329 viewsSalwaDale

League show on Bbc1 on 12:58 - Jan 29 by mr_fri_night

The camera crew were filming for Late Kick off. Coleman will be studio guest alongside Paul Simpson on Monday.

Was gutted when I first heard that. I generally turn the tv off when that ignorant idiot is on. Looks like I'll have to put up with him this time.

TBBT

League show on Bbc1 on 13:50 - Jan 29 with 1250 viewsTVOS1907

League show on Bbc1 on 13:00 - Jan 29 by SalwaDale

Was gutted when I first heard that. I generally turn the tv off when that ignorant idiot is on. Looks like I'll have to put up with him this time.

What about Simpson?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024