Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
STRIKER 17:18 - Feb 26 with 1296 viewsROLLER61

Well played Dale at Colchester but what Mr Coleman needs now is just a proven goalscorer he's sorted the defence out and the midfield are holding thier own now, its just in the last 3rd of play we need the balance of a good hitman.. we need 3 pointer's now 1 is not good enough for us to stay up' these next 2 home games has just got to be win's ..so come on the lads you can do it..
STRIKER on 17:20 - Feb 26 with 1288 views442Dale

We've no more parking spaces for new strikers.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

STRIKER on 17:33 - Feb 26 with 1259 viewsSalwaDale

I think it is more about our goalscorers playing themselves into form and creating the chances for them. In Symes, Grimes, Akpa-Akpro and Jones we have players who can score enough goals to keep us up (providing we keep defending well) but we do need to create more chances for them. Hopefully we may soon see the ball sticking with Symes well and the others being fed by him. Barring injuries, suspensions and loss of form I think the team we now have should be the team to see us to the end of the season. I do believe there is definitely a relationship between a settled team and our improving results.

TBBT

STRIKER on 19:39 - Feb 26 with 1125 viewsROLLER61

STRIKER on 17:20 - Feb 26 by 442Dale

We've no more parking spaces for new strikers.

The new striker can have my old parking spot im sure no-one has filled it but i could always disable you 442 then you could apply for it???
STRIKER on 19:44 - Feb 26 with 1109 viewsTVOS1907

STRIKER on 19:39 - Feb 26 by ROLLER61

The new striker can have my old parking spot im sure no-one has filled it but i could always disable you 442 then you could apply for it???

He doesn't drive.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

STRIKER on 20:02 - Feb 26 with 1065 viewsdancdale

STRIKER on 19:44 - Feb 26 by TVOS1907

He doesn't drive.

But do disable him anyway
STRIKER on 20:33 - Feb 26 with 1022 viewsmacro

Looking at the set up v Colchester, there's definitely a more defensive set up about the team which means that opportunities need to be taken. Symes snatched at his couple of chances in which was a game of few opportunities.
STRIKER on 20:37 - Feb 26 with 1017 viewsTVOS1907

STRIKER on 20:33 - Feb 26 by macro

Looking at the set up v Colchester, there's definitely a more defensive set up about the team which means that opportunities need to be taken. Symes snatched at his couple of chances in which was a game of few opportunities.

He needs to watch his offsides too. I reckon he was offside at least half-a-dozen times.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024