Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's happend to the standing terrace...................................... 12:19 - Feb 27 with 1463 views2bluehoops

debate,is it ongoing or has it been scrapped.Would love to see standing areas back for 2 reasons especially.The atmosphere and its bloody cold sat down all through the game,lol
What's happend to the standing terrace...................................... on 12:45 - Feb 27 with 1432 views100notout

Get yer sen in the sandy then!

(Or the Willbutts)

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

What's happend to the standing terrace...................................... on 12:57 - Feb 27 with 1404 views2bluehoops

What's happend to the standing terrace...................................... on 12:45 - Feb 27 by 100notout

Get yer sen in the sandy then!

(Or the Willbutts)

Lived in the sandy for years but now alas i need to be higher in my viewing position due to eyesight not being as good as it was.
What's happend to the standing terrace...................................... on 19:10 - Feb 27 with 1251 viewspnc4eva1

What's happend to the standing terrace...................................... on 12:57 - Feb 27 by 2bluehoops

Lived in the sandy for years but now alas i need to be higher in my viewing position due to eyesight not being as good as it was.

Should have gone to specsavers

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

What's happend to the standing terrace...................................... on 20:07 - Feb 27 with 1205 viewsPDIDDY

a few sh ite grounds still have them, barnet,raccy boro and rochdale to name 3

Gissa job

What's happend to the standing terrace...................................... on 20:10 - Feb 27 with 1200 viewsD_Alien

What's happend to the standing terrace...................................... on 20:07 - Feb 27 by PDIDDY

a few sh ite grounds still have them, barnet,raccy boro and rochdale to name 3

There's standing terracing at Gigg Lane, below the main stand

You just don't know how to utilise it

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

What's happend to the standing terrace...................................... on 20:30 - Feb 27 with 1166 viewsPDIDDY

What's happend to the standing terrace...................................... on 20:10 - Feb 27 by D_Alien

There's standing terracing at Gigg Lane, below the main stand

You just don't know how to utilise it

all seater stadium my friend, just cant fill any seats though, hope hudders bring a few thousand to help us get trevor carson signed up, bye bye bel(end)ford

Gissa job

What's happend to the standing terrace...................................... on 20:53 - Feb 27 with 1140 viewsYorkshire_Dale

What's happend to the standing terrace...................................... on 20:30 - Feb 27 by PDIDDY

all seater stadium my friend, just cant fill any seats though, hope hudders bring a few thousand to help us get trevor carson signed up, bye bye bel(end)ford

Don't forget the "joined up " corners........remember the ice models!

Shit!!!

Belford was the dog's at San Spotty.
What's happend to the standing terrace...................................... on 20:55 - Feb 27 with 1135 viewsPDIDDY

What's happend to the standing terrace...................................... on 20:53 - Feb 27 by Yorkshire_Dale

Don't forget the "joined up " corners........remember the ice models!

Shit!!!

Belford was the dog's at San Spotty.

you can have him then, fekin useless

Gissa job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024