Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player of the Season 01:32 - Apr 3 with 5207 viewsblakeyj

Jason Kennedy for me there has been no others stand out canidates suppose it would be akpa akpro 2nd then Andrew tutte 3rd
Player of the Season on 01:38 - Apr 3 with 3830 viewsShun

No chance Tutte can be 3rd, he's only been playing well in the past few games! (Not entirely his fault)

I would give Long 3rd. I know he's only been here half the season but he's done more in that half season than most who've been here all season.
Player of the Season on 01:49 - Apr 3 with 3829 viewsblakeyj

Player of the Season on 01:38 - Apr 3 by Shun

No chance Tutte can be 3rd, he's only been playing well in the past few games! (Not entirely his fault)

I would give Long 3rd. I know he's only been here half the season but he's done more in that half season than most who've been here all season.

I also think Tutte started well earlier in the season and Long isn't an actual Rochdale player
Player of the Season on 07:55 - Apr 3 with 3791 viewssweetcorn

in b4 JK sex orgy.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Player of the Season on 09:14 - Apr 3 with 3784 viewsnordenblue

Player of the Season on 07:55 - Apr 3 by sweetcorn

in b4 JK sex orgy.

Still not answering my question of who's played more consistently better all season rather than slag JK off then?
Player of the Season on 10:03 - Apr 3 with 3743 viewsmaybee

Player of the Season on 09:14 - Apr 3 by nordenblue

Still not answering my question of who's played more consistently better all season rather than slag JK off then?

Probably because there isn't anyone.

However, if there was an award for "most annyoing poster of the year" I reckon he'd be in the top three (which takes some doing these days) !!
Player of the Season on 11:03 - Apr 3 with 3719 viewsAtThePeake

Efe Sodje.

Tangled up in blue.

Player of the Season on 11:05 - Apr 3 with 3723 viewsnordenblue

Player of the Season on 10:03 - Apr 3 by maybee

Probably because there isn't anyone.

However, if there was an award for "most annyoing poster of the year" I reckon he'd be in the top three (which takes some doing these days) !!

Youre spot on there which is why many people don't bother posting on here much due to the amount of crap people post and to be honest there would be some serious competition for a top 10 of tools that currently frequent this site. On many a topic I've disagreed with posters at various times on here but tried to have a reasoned debate all the time and kept things opinion based rather than personal, this now appears a thing of the passed with many idiots currently posting utter shite and personal points scoring is their ultimate priority!
Player of the Season on 11:32 - Apr 3 with 3688 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

The whole Awards Nights night just doesnt have that same appeal this year why would we reward players for being bad with the exception of JK and JLAA what would they have excally learnt that getting relegated is good i'm just looking at it from a Stockport County/Darlington point of view just like they did at stevenage at home they cancelled the Man of the Match. Awarding players that have done good is fair enough but awarding relegation its like praising players for having a poor season even ask stockport and darlo fans

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Player of the Season on 11:41 - Apr 3 with 3672 viewsSFD

Player of the Season on 11:32 - Apr 3 by DaleAwaydayBot

The whole Awards Nights night just doesnt have that same appeal this year why would we reward players for being bad with the exception of JK and JLAA what would they have excally learnt that getting relegated is good i'm just looking at it from a Stockport County/Darlington point of view just like they did at stevenage at home they cancelled the Man of the Match. Awarding players that have done good is fair enough but awarding relegation its like praising players for having a poor season even ask stockport and darlo fans

I actually agree with you for once taz, no way should we even consider giving player of the season awards etc after the lack of effort and professionalism this year.
Player of the Season on 11:56 - Apr 3 with 3657 viewsBarryStrange

To be fair we've got more experience of relegation than you, and usually there is someone who stands out if only for effort reasons. I think Jon Newby got it last time we went down despite playing up front all season and only scoring about 8; mainly down to sympathy that he was the only person who bothered running after about February.
Player of the Season on 12:01 - Apr 3 with 3649 viewssweetcorn

Player of the Season on 09:14 - Apr 3 by nordenblue

How was my post slagging off JK.

Step away from the computer, rub your 4 brain cells together, then come back and re-read what i put, if my post was slagging anyone it would be posters on this forum for making JK their darling.

However if you want me to answer your question, it's NO ONE, how can any player think about accepting an award, when the team has been a massive failure, I wouldn't care if he'd scored every goal for us, they shouldn't even think about awards this season.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Player of the Season on 12:07 - Apr 3 with 3637 viewssandylaner1

Player of the Season on 07:55 - Apr 3 by sweetcorn

in b4 JK sex orgy.

im sorry but this gif is so appropriate

Player of the Season on 13:56 - Apr 3 with 3576 viewsnordenblue

Player of the Season on 12:01 - Apr 3 by sweetcorn

How was my post slagging off JK.

Step away from the computer, rub your 4 brain cells together, then come back and re-read what i put, if my post was slagging anyone it would be posters on this forum for making JK their darling.

However if you want me to answer your question, it's NO ONE, how can any player think about accepting an award, when the team has been a massive failure, I wouldn't care if he'd scored every goal for us, they shouldn't even think about awards this season.

See you fit into my previous post perfectly as other posters have suggested too, you could maybe double your brain capacity and compare with my 4 brain cells when you're good and ready then? The saying about empty vessels make most noise has never been more appropriate bright spark. To answer your point with regard nobody should win a player of the year award as the teams been poor is nothing short of the majority of your previous posts, laughable
Player of the Season on 14:43 - Apr 3 with 3545 viewsShun

Player of the Season on 12:07 - Apr 3 by sandylaner1

im sorry but this gif is so appropriate

Your gifs are always appropriate!
Player of the Season on 14:50 - Apr 3 with 3537 viewssandylaner1

Player of the Season on 14:43 - Apr 3 by Shun

Your gifs are always appropriate!

haha thanks expected to be shot down

but everything went better then expected

Player of the Season on 15:11 - Apr 3 with 3529 viewsTomRAFC

personally i would vote for JLAA based on pure effort and exceeding expectations

i don't think any other player has put in anywhere near as much effort and JLAA this season and thats about the only serious compliment i can give any player in the squad

JK has been consistent however not at his best compared to previous seasons

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Player of the Season on 16:47 - Apr 3 with 3498 viewsBrierls

JK by some distance. Long would have it sewn up had he been here all season, and JLAA gets an honourable mention.
Player of the Season on 16:52 - Apr 3 with 3484 viewsShun

Player of the Season on 14:50 - Apr 3 by sandylaner1

haha thanks expected to be shot down

but everything went better then expected

You are a true hero of our time.
Player of the Season on 17:23 - Apr 3 with 3461 viewssandylaner1

Player of the Season on 16:52 - Apr 3 by Shun

You are a true hero of our time.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Player of the Season on 08:35 - Apr 5 with 3363 viewsjorafc

Player of the Season on 11:32 - Apr 3 by DaleAwaydayBot

Now I'm sure I will get jumped on for being 'wrong' but, I disagree with this. They players are not 12 years old. It's not like giving a toddler praise when they have been naughty. I think they are old enough to know that we havent had a good season. But by not having an awards night, its pushing more negative energy onto the team. Mr Coleman will probably be fully aware of who is going and who is staying next season so let him do his job of managing the team - our job is to support that. So buy your ticket, its only £10 and support the players that have worked there backsides off, stop focusing on the negative factors and let the players know they still have the support behind them in preparation for next season.
Player of the Season on 21:06 - Apr 5 with 3305 viewsSFD

Player of the Season on 08:35 - Apr 5 by jorafc

Now I'm sure I will get jumped on for being 'wrong' but, I disagree with this. They players are not 12 years old. It's not like giving a toddler praise when they have been naughty. I think they are old enough to know that we havent had a good season. But by not having an awards night, its pushing more negative energy onto the team. Mr Coleman will probably be fully aware of who is going and who is staying next season so let him do his job of managing the team - our job is to support that. So buy your ticket, its only £10 and support the players that have worked there backsides off, stop focusing on the negative factors and let the players know they still have the support behind them in preparation for next season.

How many players have worked their backsides off, JLAA Tutte recently JK in patches the rest have been sh1te and not even tried, save your tenner and prove a point, we wont tolerate such gutless performances, hope a few of the players recieve some home truths at the chinky do tonight but i think they are more likely to get their arses licked.
Player of the Season on 21:19 - Apr 5 with 3297 viewsClivert

Benali never did anything wrong when he was with us.
Player of the Season on 21:23 - Apr 5 with 3292 viewsSFD

Player of the Season on 21:19 - Apr 5 by Clivert

Benali never did anything wrong when he was with us.

Give him player of the season
Player of the Season on 21:24 - Apr 5 with 3287 viewsClivert

Player of the Season on 21:23 - Apr 5 by SFD

Give him player of the season

He's got my vote, don't think that I ever saw him play.
Player of the Season on 21:25 - Apr 5 with 3285 viewsSFD

Player of the Season on 21:24 - Apr 5 by Clivert

He's got my vote, don't think that I ever saw him play.

He deserves it on that count alone as how many of this squad do you wish you had never seen play.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024