Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not on here to have a laugh 11:18 - Apr 11 with 4562 viewsshaker90

I wanted you to stay up as I always enjoy our derby's (this season excluded) and i'm sure most of you do too!

I'm sure most of you know that NA was at Gigg on Monday have any of you heard anything more about the rumour of him re-joining us?
Not on here to have a laugh on 11:23 - Apr 11 with 3555 viewsPDIDDY

he was meant to be joining us before the coalman joined dale and it was cancelled

Gissa job

Not on here to have a laugh on 11:25 - Apr 11 with 3547 viewsSFD

Not on here to have a laugh on 11:23 - Apr 11 by PDIDDY

he was meant to be joining us before the coalman joined dale and it was cancelled

I hope he does join you, to be honest he has a heart the size of a smartie and is not good enough for Div 3, Grimes on the other hand if played as a striker will get goals.
Not on here to have a laugh on 11:26 - Apr 11 with 3541 viewsshaker90

Not on here to have a laugh on 11:25 - Apr 11 by SFD

I hope he does join you, to be honest he has a heart the size of a smartie and is not good enough for Div 3, Grimes on the other hand if played as a striker will get goals.

he would be out wide for us then
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Not on here to have a laugh on 11:27 - Apr 11 with 3531 viewsPDIDDY

Not on here to have a laugh on 11:25 - Apr 11 by SFD

cant see grimes coming over here, our knob of a manager only likes 1 up front until bish cries off like saturday, barker out

Gissa job

Not on here to have a laugh on 11:28 - Apr 11 with 3530 viewsSFD

Not on here to have a laugh on 11:26 - Apr 11 by shaker90

he would be out wide for us then
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Bit harsh on your manager he has kept you up, better than the three who have failed miserably for us
Not on here to have a laugh on 11:33 - Apr 11 with 3518 viewsshaker90

Bish cries off because his wife is having a baby hahaha
Not on here to have a laugh on 11:34 - Apr 11 with 3512 viewsBarryStrange

Not on here to have a laugh on 11:28 - Apr 11 by SFD

Bit harsh on your manager he has kept you up, better than the three who have failed miserably for us

Please ignore the likes of Gigger, it gives me no pleasure to think we're most likely not playing you next season. At least you only get relegated every 40 years or so, chances are you'll all have grandchildren by the next time it happens.

Re Barker It's only a bit harsh, we're only staying up because we stockpiled points in October and November. Monday apart we've been consistently crap since you lot wiped the floor with us in January.

What is a bit harsh is to describe Bish as "crying off". His wife gave birth, frankly if I were a footballer I'd sack off playing in bigger games than Bury v Colchester for that.

To be honest I'd have Adams back on a 1-year deal. We've missed width horribly since Jones went off to stagnate his career at Wednesday.
Not on here to have a laugh on 11:34 - Apr 11 with 3512 viewsshaker90

To be fair I didnt want RB as manager wanted Uwe Rosler but he has come up with the goods for us, and it wasn't a criticism just a realistic thought with the current 4-5-1 formation.
Login to get fewer ads

Not on here to have a laugh on 11:35 - Apr 11 with 3505 viewsSFD

Not on here to have a laugh on 11:33 - Apr 11 by shaker90

Bish cries off because his wife is having a baby hahaha

Adams reckond he was at bury to watch Bish, time will tell
Not on here to have a laugh on 11:35 - Apr 11 with 3503 viewsshaker90

Not on here to have a laugh on 11:34 - Apr 11 by BarryStrange

Please ignore the likes of Gigger, it gives me no pleasure to think we're most likely not playing you next season. At least you only get relegated every 40 years or so, chances are you'll all have grandchildren by the next time it happens.

Re Barker It's only a bit harsh, we're only staying up because we stockpiled points in October and November. Monday apart we've been consistently crap since you lot wiped the floor with us in January.

What is a bit harsh is to describe Bish as "crying off". His wife gave birth, frankly if I were a footballer I'd sack off playing in bigger games than Bury v Colchester for that.

To be honest I'd have Adams back on a 1-year deal. We've missed width horribly since Jones went off to stagnate his career at Wednesday.

Agreed on all parts mate!
Not on here to have a laugh on 11:36 - Apr 11 with 3500 viewsSFD

Not on here to have a laugh on 11:34 - Apr 11 by shaker90

To be fair I didnt want RB as manager wanted Uwe Rosler but he has come up with the goods for us, and it wasn't a criticism just a realistic thought with the current 4-5-1 formation.

What is it with all these managers wantng to play 4-5-1 ?
Is it because ther arent enough good midfielders just to play two in the middle?
Not on here to have a laugh on 11:37 - Apr 11 with 3494 viewsPDIDDY

not having a go at bish, cryoff is the word used in these cases, glad he did though and barker is gash at best

Gissa job

Not on here to have a laugh on 11:49 - Apr 11 with 3473 viewsStAnnesDale

Adams would be a decent signing. One of only 2 or 3 players of League 1 standard (just) at Dale now in my opinion. Was best player we had August to January even if end product not always what you would hope for, however since then he has not played well.

Is not out of contract, so not sure if we would look for a small fee or whether wages would be too high for League 2. We could look to keep him, but as he is not playing regularly at the moment, I suspect Manager could look to offload, along with Grimes.
Not on here to have a laugh on 13:56 - Apr 11 with 3352 viewszxcvbnm

Not on here to have a laugh on 11:49 - Apr 11 by StAnnesDale

Adams would be a decent signing. One of only 2 or 3 players of League 1 standard (just) at Dale now in my opinion. Was best player we had August to January even if end product not always what you would hope for, however since then he has not played well.

Is not out of contract, so not sure if we would look for a small fee or whether wages would be too high for League 2. We could look to keep him, but as he is not playing regularly at the moment, I suspect Manager could look to offload, along with Grimes.

Adams has quality in the build up but no end result

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Not on here to have a laugh on 14:03 - Apr 11 with 3336 viewsPDIDDY

Not on here to have a laugh on 13:56 - Apr 11 by zxcvbnm

Adams has quality in the build up but no end result

sign him up i say, his contract clause will enable a nice cheap deal

Gissa job

Not on here to have a laugh on 14:30 - Apr 11 with 3312 viewsgigger

Yeh please ignore me because I'm not an arse licker. Do man united want city to do well do Torquay celebrate when Exeter win the answer is no... So mr strange love just because I don't like Rochdale and they don't like us lets not feel sorry for the webbed footed farmfood shopping inbred smelly tramps. A celebratory meal at nutters tonight for me with a As I drive past grotland..

What's happened to kel ???

Not on here to have a laugh on 14:33 - Apr 11 with 3306 viewsD_Alien

Not on here to have a laugh on 14:30 - Apr 11 by gigger

Yeh please ignore me because I'm not an arse licker. Do man united want city to do well do Torquay celebrate when Exeter win the answer is no... So mr strange love just because I don't like Rochdale and they don't like us lets not feel sorry for the webbed footed farmfood shopping inbred smelly tramps. A celebratory meal at nutters tonight for me with a As I drive past grotland..

Is Nutters in bury?

Does he buy his produce at farmfoods?

Dick.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Not on here to have a laugh on 15:08 - Apr 11 with 3259 viewspnc4eva1

Not on here to have a laugh on 14:30 - Apr 11 by gigger

Unfortunately many local derbies bring strange people like yourself out from the cave in which you dwell. Most of my Oldham and Bury supporting mates wanted Dale to stay up. It provides a guaranteed income for the three clubs and also banter between normal people.

Troglodites like yourself should attempt to maintain a modicum of humility although you find it hard.

By the way why do you name yourself after the rower of a small boat.

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Not on here to have a laugh on 15:35 - Apr 11 with 3223 viewsgigger

Not on here to have a laugh on 14:33 - Apr 11 by D_Alien

Is Nutters in bury?

Does he buy his produce at farmfoods?

Dick.

I know you are

Not on here to have a laugh on 15:37 - Apr 11 with 3214 viewsDale_Pea

Not on here to have a laugh on 15:35 - Apr 11 by gigger

I know you are

Are you spending your afternoon sat on here?

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Not on here to have a laugh on 15:46 - Apr 11 with 3196 viewsnordenblue

Not on here to have a laugh on 15:35 - Apr 11 by gigger

I know you are

Possibly the worst comeback i have ever read on here,you really are a boring tool, i dont remember you being quite so vocal when we tonked you both home and away, not a very good stat against the worst team in the league youd say? Now get yourself back under that stone
Not on here to have a laugh on 16:22 - Apr 11 with 3157 viewsgigger

Not on here to have a laugh on 15:46 - Apr 11 by nordenblue

Possibly the worst comeback i have ever read on here,you really are a boring tool, i dont remember you being quite so vocal when we tonked you both home and away, not a very good stat against the worst team in the league youd say? Now get yourself back under that stone

Heard of an iPad dossers? Very handy when travelling around my 3 work premises I run in shaw, sudden and accrington. You got very good praise from me after you battered us home and away..

Not on here to have a laugh on 16:39 - Apr 11 with 3135 viewsnordenblue

Not on here to have a laugh on 16:22 - Apr 11 by gigger

Heard of an iPad dossers? Very handy when travelling around my 3 work premises I run in shaw, sudden and accrington. You got very good praise from me after you battered us home and away..

No were still struggling to grasp the concept of running water over here so large the distance between our 2 towns is? You're so awesome i can only sit back with envy at your job role that we all really had any interest in to begin with,as your own fans keep saying you really are sad now jog on cock
Not on here to have a laugh on 17:19 - Apr 11 with 3081 viewsSandyman

Just walked down Ings Lane past where the old school used to be. I gave gigger a at his new abode.
Not on here to have a laugh on 17:24 - Apr 11 with 3067 viewsSuddenLad

Not on here to have a laugh on 17:19 - Apr 11 by Sandyman

Just walked down Ings Lane past where the old school used to be. I gave gigger a at his new abode.

So, he's off to Nutters.

Well, well. How appropriate. If he didn't already know, it used to be Wolstenholme Isolation Hospital. Perhaps it's a reunion for former inmates ??

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024