Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Craig Dawson 16:46 - Apr 11 with 2046 viewsjoneill

craig will be starting tnites game against city
fgs 40/1
anytime scorer 16/1
Craig Dawson on 17:45 - Apr 11 with 1952 viewsDale_316

having a quid on fg

Oh when the dale go marching in

Craig Dawson on 17:54 - Apr 11 with 1913 viewsdrand792

Craig Dawson on 17:45 - Apr 11 by Dale_316

having a quid on fg

Fiver on anytime worth a punt with his record from corners I reckon !
Craig Dawson on 18:17 - Apr 11 with 1883 viewsShun

Ok, this may sound embarrassing but how do I put a bet on? If I want to take that fgs one, what site would I do it on? I've never done one before but I'd prefer to do it online.
Craig Dawson on 18:23 - Apr 11 with 1853 viewsrochedale

Craig Dawson on 18:17 - Apr 11 by Shun

Ok, this may sound embarrassing but how do I put a bet on? If I want to take that fgs one, what site would I do it on? I've never done one before but I'd prefer to do it online.

Skybet is an easy site to use, just follow instructions when registered. Click the football tab, the UK Long List, click on the game and choose your bet.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Craig Dawson on 18:25 - Apr 11 with 1845 viewselectricblue

I think that Tazz should spread his new found wealth and put an 10er on both...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Craig Dawson on 18:25 - Apr 11 with 1843 viewsdrand792

Craig Dawson on 18:17 - Apr 11 by Shun

Lol,save yourself a lifetime of misery and don't bother pal! Start smoking instead it's cheaper and prob better for your health
Craig Dawson on 18:37 - Apr 11 with 1812 viewsShun

Craig Dawson on 18:23 - Apr 11 by rochedale

Skybet is an easy site to use, just follow instructions when registered. Click the football tab, the UK Long List, click on the game and choose your bet.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Cheers, I tried that one.
Craig Dawson on 18:49 - Apr 11 with 1792 viewsrochedale

Craig Dawson on 18:37 - Apr 11 by Shun

Cheers, I tried that one.

Good luck... I have a 6 fold tonight... Man U, Arsenal, City, Swansea, Real Madrid and Juve. I am £130 up this week, hopefully double that tonight.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Login to get fewer ads

Craig Dawson on 09:02 - Apr 12 with 1596 viewselectricblue

Craig Dawson on 18:49 - Apr 11 by rochedale

Good luck... I have a 6 fold tonight... Man U, Arsenal, City, Swansea, Real Madrid and Juve. I am £130 up this week, hopefully double that tonight.

I see that swansea and manure let you down....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Craig Dawson on 13:39 - Apr 12 with 1471 viewspioneer

Despite West Broms woeful performance I think CD came out of it fairly well.

The opening minutes were a bit of a stretch - he got completely goosed by Nasri on the edge of the box but after that he played very steady and was there to stop a shot on its way to goal in second half.

It must be a hell of a job only getting these rare opportunities and as a result being naturally focussed on not making any howlers. Hopefully his confidence will continue to build and we will start to see his natural abilities going forward more.

Craig Dawson on 13:49 - Apr 12 with 1450 viewsmario

i only watched the highlights and billy jones i think it was left his man so many times which dragged dawson out of position but from what a saw he dint do any thing wrong.
Craig Dawson on 13:59 - Apr 12 with 1433 viewsDale92

I went to the game with a friend and i was trying to keep my eye on him throughout the game and it has to be said he was the only defender to come out of that game with any credit, he organised the defence well, put his body on the line and got a smash in the face because of it, he stopped a certain goal and id well against either tevez,agerou and dzeko (how he is a premier league player is beyond me). A few times you could see his nativity at level but not a bad game for him against one of the best strike-forces around.

This is the One, I've waited for

Craig Dawson on 17:14 - Apr 12 with 1331 viewshxdale

Just watched on the city website, the Tunnel shows Dawson getting Kompanys shirt after match, lots of other shots too... Up the Dale...
Craig Dawson on 01:52 - Apr 15 with 1155 viewslove_the_dale

Great praise from his manager after the QPR game. Also pictures 2 and 18 Photo Gallery.

http://www.wba.co.uk/page/News/0,,10366~2735709,00.html
Craig Dawson on 07:01 - Apr 15 with 1120 viewsJumeirahDale

Craig Dawson on 01:52 - Apr 15 by love_the_dale

Great praise from his manager after the QPR game. Also pictures 2 and 18 Photo Gallery.

http://www.wba.co.uk/page/News/0,,10366~2735709,00.html

Excellent stuf. Well done Craig!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024