Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JC on BBC Radio Five Live just now... 20:57 - Apr 23 with 2019 viewskrafty80

Remarkably honest and outspoken appraisal by Dale manager John Coleman on BBC Radio Five Live. 'The attitude of some of the players around the place these past six weeks has just not been right. The fans pay hard money, the least they deserve is team pulling together'.

Asked if he had regrets, he said 'not yet', 'can't think like that' and 'time will tell'. He still feels Dale are better placed than Accy were to fulfil his ambitions, even if the BBC interviewers seemed, shall we say, somewhat sceptical about that...
JC on BBC Radio Five Live just now... on 21:03 - Apr 23 with 1994 views442Dale

Didn't hear it, but if that's what was said it's the first time issues surrounding attitude have been made public. Late Kick Off could be interesting if Livsey has done his homework, he's usually quite good with his interviews.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

JC on BBC Radio Five Live just now... on 21:16 - Apr 23 with 1958 viewsLoungeLizardMC

Late Kick-Off should tell us more, Livesey may quote the Five Live interview

KHBA

JC on BBC Radio Five Live just now... on 21:19 - Apr 23 with 1946 viewsTVOS1907

JC on BBC Radio Five Live just now... on 21:03 - Apr 23 by 442Dale

Didn't hear it, but if that's what was said it's the first time issues surrounding attitude have been made public. Late Kick Off could be interesting if Livsey has done his homework, he's usually quite good with his interviews.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

I suppose he wouldn't have wanted those things made public while we still had a chance of staying up.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024