Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton passion 23:14 - May 13 with 2253 viewshoops_legend

Glad he got angry and kicked Aguero. He was cheated by Tevez. Both get red but only he got one... I am glad he was livid. Shows some passion
Barton passion on 23:19 - May 13 with 1612 viewssmegma

Passion ?? I call it being a bellend koooont. Time he f*cked off for good.
Barton passion on 23:21 - May 13 with 1590 viewshoops_legend

I am angry at him as well for doing it. It was his 'John Terry' incident like the knee in the back. But he got screwed like Norwich. Hence his anger
Barton passion on 23:21 - May 13 with 1582 viewshamptonhillhoop

The elbow was stupid and unecessary but the rest of it was down to pure frustration. I think these refs only see our players actions. He knew he'd been kicked but the linesman only saw what he did, just like against Norwich. I don't want him sacked or to leave. Last time we got relegated apparently players were laughing at Crouch because he cried. I'd rather have Barton for all his faults than people like that
Barton passion on 23:25 - May 13 with 1546 views100percent

Typically the likes of hansen and Shearer cannot bring theirselves to criticize tevez in the first instance....... both players should have gone.
vvankers
Barton passion on 23:28 - May 13 with 1512 viewsINFIRMARY

Love Barton's Passion , he did nothing , Tevez the lazy playing golf all season FU@ker cheated with his dramatics , I can understand Barton's post reactions, Long may Joey stay with us !

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Barton passion on 23:30 - May 13 with 1488 viewswestberksr

Barton passion on 23:25 - May 13 by 100percent

Typically the likes of hansen and Shearer cannot bring theirselves to criticize tevez in the first instance....... both players should have gone.
vvankers

wouldn't expect any less from Shearer; he hates barton.

yes he lost the plot, but again it's only what our player does that gets punished.
Barton passion on 23:32 - May 13 with 1467 viewskropotkin41

I'm not livid with Barton; he should have known better than to give Tevez the excuse to go down (Tevez seemed to take an elbow to the neck and went down holding his face - make of that what you will), that much is certain.

Whatever the merits of his case as far as the red is concerned though - and I think the provocation is not in doubt - I can't help thinking he's pressed the self-destruct button afterwards. He's done something there that could end his career.

Be a bloomin shame if it did because I'd like to see him change, reform himself a little and carry on in the hoops for a while yet.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Barton passion on 23:33 - May 13 with 1458 viewshamptonhillhoop

Barton passion on 23:30 - May 13 by westberksr

yes he lost the plot, but again it's only what our player does that gets punished.

Lineker should have asked shearer about when he kicked Neil Lennon in the head
Login to get fewer ads

Barton passion on 23:34 - May 13 with 1452 viewsted_hendrix

Tevez is a cnt, he walked out on his club for Months to learn how to play golf and now he's got his hands on the Premiership cup like he's some kind of City legend.

JB is a mentalist, of all the games when we needed 11 players It was this one, both Tevez and Barton should have gone.

I can't see Barton being at QPR next season, I thought he got over this bolox and was proving to be the good player I always thought he was.

I give up on the bloke
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Barton passion on 23:34 - May 13 with 1445 views100percent

Barton passion on 23:30 - May 13 by westberksr

Would Tevez had gone if barton went down instead of hitting out?
I doubt it very fcking much.....
hughes does need to sort the discipline out next season though.... we cant keep gifting teams games by going down to 10 men....
Barton passion on 23:34 - May 13 with 1442 viewsbosh67

Joey has got to learn not to react.

He's got to learn to take a deep breath when he gets manhandled and count to ten. Unfortunately he doesn't know how to count higher than six.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Barton passion on 23:36 - May 13 with 1430 viewsMelakaRanger

Barton passion on 23:33 - May 13 by hamptonhillhoop

Lineker should have asked shearer about when he kicked Neil Lennon in the head

Sorry but I do not agree.

His actions once given the red card were a disgrace and brought QPR into disrepute.

There is no place for such actions from a QPR player.

Barton passion on 23:39 - May 13 with 1405 viewsjonno

Barton passion on 23:34 - May 13 by bosh67

He's got to learn to take a deep breath when he gets manhandled and count to ten. Unfortunately he doesn't know how to count higher than six.

Yet again he's been targetted by a cheating kunt and fallen for it.
Barton passion on 23:39 - May 13 with 1402 viewssmegma

Barton passion on 23:34 - May 13 by bosh67

Got to learn ? Hes 29 not 19.
Barton passion on 23:43 - May 13 with 1376 viewshamptonhillhoop

Barton passion on 23:36 - May 13 by MelakaRanger

Sorry but I do not agree.

His actions once given the red card were a disgrace and brought QPR into disrepute.

There is no place for such actions from a QPR player.

I'm assuming you're including clint hill for his head butt on the first day then and cisse for his two sendings off for bringing disgrace to us as well. The aguerro kick was wrong, the kompany thing was nothing
Barton passion on 23:45 - May 13 with 1358 viewstimcocking

i don't really care much at least not right now.
Barton passion on 23:45 - May 13 with 1354 viewsWatford_Ranger

The bloke is clearly a lunatic and was moronic and selfish for losing it in the first place. Once he'd been given the red he might as well have given Aguero a real reason to writhe around in agony rather than a playground-style dead leg.
Barton passion on 23:59 - May 13 with 1303 viewsmiddlesexhoop

I agree it wasn't pretty and didn't look great and he will know he was out of order BUT he has been very very good lately we wouldn't even have had the chance to stay up but for some of his performances at home. Tevez did a job on him and Aguero was straight in his face, he made a mistake in the heat of the game. He is a QPR player - get behind him.
Barton passion on 00:01 - May 14 with 1277 viewsWeaverQPR

Would of loved to have seen him iron out Balotelli when he was getting dragged off.

@WeavQPR

Barton passion on 00:08 - May 14 with 1255 viewstom007

Barton passion on 00:01 - May 14 by WeaverQPR

Would of loved to have seen him iron out Balotelli when he was getting dragged off.

agreed he should have done something worthy of being banned lets face it they deserved it.

the guy wears the blue and white hooped shirt abd as long as he does i will back him 100 per cent unlike on the message board where they are all demanding he be sacked i understand why he did as he did and it was hardly eric cantona.

besides i find cheating by diving such as ashley young far,far worse an offence and in any other sport cheating such as that would b a very long ban if not permanent.
Barton passion on 00:11 - May 14 with 1240 viewsEalingRanger

I was very p*ssed off with him at the time and slated him on Twitter as well. Emotions running down a bit... I'm not sure what to think. It was pretty stupid. If we had been relegated today I don't think anyone would be harping on about "passion". They would be talking about what an 'effing c@nt he is. Think he should stay though.
Barton passion on 00:12 - May 14 with 1234 viewsqprwpg

Barton passion on 00:01 - May 14 by WeaverQPR

And a couple of others tbh. I thought at that time he should have seriously hurt City players so they'll be off. I was quite angry at that point. Now, I don't think it was as serious and changed the game much, his reaction was unprofessionall. He'll be punished and be back in hoops for next season, but not as a captain.

Twitter: @qprwpg

Barton passion on 00:14 - May 14 with 1219 viewsQPR_Jim

Barton passion on 23:59 - May 13 by middlesexhoop

I agree it wasn't pretty and didn't look great and he will know he was out of order BUT he has been very very good lately we wouldn't even have had the chance to stay up but for some of his performances at home. Tevez did a job on him and Aguero was straight in his face, he made a mistake in the heat of the game. He is a QPR player - get behind him.

Reacting to Tevez was a mistake and a big one, the way he acted after he got his red wasn't a mistake it was appalling. I know may fans would probably lash out in those circumstances but we're not paid a fortune to represent the club. I don't see it as passion perhaps selfishness, attention seeking or stupidity but not passion. I've often defended him but i think Diakite and Faulin are better players and there are plenty more better that aren't head cases.
Barton passion on 00:15 - May 14 with 1213 viewstom007

Barton passion on 00:11 - May 14 by EalingRanger

I was very p*ssed off with him at the time and slated him on Twitter as well. Emotions running down a bit... I'm not sure what to think. It was pretty stupid. If we had been relegated today I don't think anyone would be harping on about "passion". They would be talking about what an 'effing c@nt he is. Think he should stay though.

he aint had a great season but has come good the last 6-7 games and he has improved his temper a lot this season the guy has tried to turn his life around and i beleive he really cares i dont beleive he should be captain as it is too much pressure but beleive he can do a good job for us with us behind him.
Barton passion on 00:21 - May 14 with 1196 viewsEalingRanger

Barton passion on 00:15 - May 14 by tom007

he aint had a great season but has come good the last 6-7 games and he has improved his temper a lot this season the guy has tried to turn his life around and i beleive he really cares i dont beleive he should be captain as it is too much pressure but beleive he can do a good job for us with us behind him.

I can see that. But his inane actions today don't help him. The tweeting tonight has been bloody stupid as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024