Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Post your favourite moment of the season... 22:58 - Jun 7 with 732 viewsRANGERS4EVER

right here...

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Post your favourite moment of the season... on 23:02 - Jun 7 with 724 viewsJeff

This dopey bastard makes me want to have his children...
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Can we not knock it?

Post your favourite moment of the season... on 00:15 - Jun 8 with 678 viewsHAYESBOY

Has to be the win over Chelscum, seems ages ago.

Stoke game a close second.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Smells like a trout farm in here

Post your favourite moment of the season... on 00:20 - Jun 8 with 674 viewsHollowayRanger

Barton being subbed v Liverpool

It totally changed that game fans started supporting the team again team responded and credit To barton he responded too and returned a better player

until his meltdown at city

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Post your favourite moment of the season... on 00:23 - Jun 8 with 672 viewsGetMeRangers

Can find a YOUTube clip but dogbreathes sending off... one of the most surreal moments of my time as a R's supporter... 1-0 up and scum down to 9 men... almost beats the easter humilitation of them yonks back. Mackie's goal too and 'Pool comeback. Cant really make up my mind... so many nervy moments and as usual the unexpected
Post your favourite moment of the season... on 00:35 - Jun 8 with 667 viewsNW_Hoopz

Post your favourite moment of the season... on 00:23 - Jun 8 by GetMeRangers

Can find a YOUTube clip but dogbreathes sending off... one of the most surreal moments of my time as a R's supporter... 1-0 up and scum down to 9 men... almost beats the easter humilitation of them yonks back. Mackie's goal too and 'Pool comeback. Cant really make up my mind... so many nervy moments and as usual the unexpected

got to be this

Post your favourite moment of the season... on 01:10 - Jun 8 with 649 viewsstowmarketrange

Post your favourite moment of the season... on 00:35 - Jun 8 by NW_Hoopz

got to be this

Every time I watch film of those last few minutes,I have a smile on my face.
I think it will take a long time before we forgot what we were doing during the last few agonising moments.
What an amazing afternoon.Just wish I could've been there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024