Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grimes 00:45 - Jul 28 with 1642 viewsjfmolyneux

Do we want him to stay?
I do, personally. I think he could have a 20 goal season if he just got the right service. He's just a natural finisher who doesn't do a whole lot else.
Grimes on 01:11 - Jul 28 with 1621 viewsShun

Would love him to. If he applies himself he'll be our next big sale.
Grimes on 01:50 - Jul 28 with 1596 viewsTomRAFC

i want to see ashley stay

he is a huge talent who lost his rag but then again if i had the kind of service he did last season i would have done as well

get some decent wingers and a big, hard lump of a front man to partner him and we could have a gem of player.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Grimes on 08:20 - Jul 28 with 1526 viewselectricblue

Yes most definately.
Just hope That JC can get vhe best out of him...
If all goes well then extend his contract...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Grimes on 09:18 - Jul 28 with 1485 viewsRalphs12

Yes. Think him and GD can link quite nicely, which i think was part of his problem last year he never really had someone to work with, JLAA must have been incredibly difficult to get a partnership due to his unpredictability.I don't think we'll ever curb his temper fully but I also believe this makes him part of who he is. He made a wayward pass on Wednesday and you could see how annoyed he was with himself! Rooney esq. There were times last year he looked so far ahead of some of the players around him, a simple pass would have provided him with a easy finish, but they would dally on the ball or waste the cross. As has been said before give him the service he will score us goals.

If Coleman wants him here that's good enough for me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024