Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reece Gray 16:09 - Aug 5 with 2566 viewsRAFC1907

Get well soon Reece.

You have a very bright future in the game.

It wouldnt surprise me if it was some scouse rat trying to make a point and clatter him just like prick Dickov did to Gary Brown years back.

He would of been wearing the Rochdale shirt on many occasion this season.

Lets hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Poll: Bottomley...

Reece Gray on 16:12 - Aug 5 with 2065 viewsSuddenLad

That's a dreadful suggestion to make.

Wish Reece well by all means, but to to even hint that it was deliberate is out of order.

I hope the lad makes a full and speedy recovery.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Reece Gray on 16:16 - Aug 5 with 2032 viewsRAFC1907

Reece Gray on 16:12 - Aug 5 by SuddenLad

That's a dreadful suggestion to make.

Wish Reece well by all means, but to to even hint that it was deliberate is out of order.

I hope the lad makes a full and speedy recovery.

All I said was it wouldnt surprise me. I didnt say thats what happend, use your noggin.

You know what these big time Charlies are like when a young kid skins them all with his raw talent.

Poll: Bottomley...

Reece Gray on 16:18 - Aug 5 with 2024 viewsbig_dave2010

it sounds as though it was a injury like pilkington's two year ago against the dale... nobody to blame on that occasion, Hope he makes a speedy recovery and is playing for the dale again VERY soon
Reece Gray on 16:19 - Aug 5 with 2024 viewsphomem

To be fair Reece could have stitched him up a couple of times and he went through him in retaliation - lets hope not. We've set a record of abandoned and not finished friendlies
Reece Gray on 16:35 - Aug 5 with 1966 viewsDale_Pea

Even suggesting that somebody is to blame for this is just embarrassing.

Get well soon Reece.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Reece Gray on 16:41 - Aug 5 with 1937 viewsYorkshire_Dale

We could do with a formal comment from the Club.
Reece Gray on 16:48 - Aug 5 with 1894 viewsClivert

Get well soon Reece.

Speaking to some people at the club today and they all seemed very concerned for him, hopefully he can make a full recovery and still fufill the potential that he's shown whenever he's played in the first team.
Reece Gray on 17:42 - Aug 5 with 1793 viewsRalphs12

Gutted when I heard about this! One of the biggest if not only positive from preseason for me was this talented young lad. He reminds me of when will Buckley came through.

I hope to god he gets on he mend and is able to return. Luckily for him he's young and there's time for him yet. He can take positives from the likes of pilkington smith cisse larsson.

Good luck Reece!
Login to get fewer ads

Reece Gray on 17:53 - Aug 5 with 1759 viewsDale23years

Reece Gray on 16:41 - Aug 5 by Yorkshire_Dale

We could do with a formal comment from the Club.

hahahahahahaha more chance of a dale fan winning the 160 million euro millions than getting a update. Said my peace of mind today to a board of directors today
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Reece Gray on 18:03 - Aug 5 with 1724 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Best wishes to the lad, really hope for an Anthony Pilkington type story to come out of this.

Reece seems a real grafter, which I am sure will help.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Reece Gray on 18:06 - Aug 5 with 1704 views442Dale

Reece Gray on 17:53 - Aug 5 by Dale23years

hahahahahahaha more chance of a dale fan winning the 160 million euro millions than getting a update. Said my peace of mind today to a board of directors today

What did they say?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Reece Gray on 18:10 - Aug 5 with 1687 viewsukidale07

Hope he gets well soon. Real good talent, all the best to him.
Reece Gray on 18:12 - Aug 5 with 1680 viewsDale23years

Reece Gray on 18:06 - Aug 5 by 442Dale

What did they say?

let just say they thought the commerical department were doing a good job untill ii told him some home truths

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Reece Gray on 19:11 - Aug 5 with 1553 views100notout

Back to the OP - the physio reckons he might be out for the season.

If so thats terrible terrible news - as many have said Reece has enormous potential and this was going to be his season.

No matter how long the tunnel is Reece theres light at the end of it and we're all behind you

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Reece Gray on 19:33 - Aug 5 with 1504 viewsfitzochris

Reece Gray on 19:11 - Aug 5 by 100notout

If so thats terrible terrible news - as many have said Reece has enormous potential and this was going to be his season.

No matter how long the tunnel is Reece theres light at the end of it and we're all behind you

I had massive hopes for Reece this season, but no one will be more gutted than the lad himself.

His injury does leave us woefully short up front, although Dunphy said today that we'd have a 'forward' and 'wide player' on board before the Barnsely game.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Reece Gray on 19:41 - Aug 5 with 1478 viewsRalphs12

Reece Gray on 19:11 - Aug 5 by 100notout

Fantastic closing comment.

I hope he gets to see that, everytime he feels down that would be a real boost I'm sure.
Reece Gray on 20:13 - Aug 5 with 1402 viewsmr_fri_night

Reece Gray on 17:53 - Aug 5 by Dale23years

An update will be on the OS very soon, the very latest update has just been given. There was no point commenting earlier as nobody knew exactly what the situation was.

I was told today that as the incident happened at Liverpool, Reece recieved the very best treatment available at the scene as Liverpool had there medical team at the game. Anywhere else and he may have had to endure a considerable amount of pain for a much longer time than he did.
Reece Gray on 20:50 - Aug 5 with 1320 viewsSuddenLad

Reece Gray on 20:13 - Aug 5 by mr_fri_night

An update will be on the OS very soon, the very latest update has just been given. There was no point commenting earlier as nobody knew exactly what the situation was.

I was told today that as the incident happened at Liverpool, Reece recieved the very best treatment available at the scene as Liverpool had there medical team at the game. Anywhere else and he may have had to endure a considerable amount of pain for a much longer time than he did.

In which case, tragic though this is, let's just be grateful that it happened in a location where he got the best treatment possible and as soon as possible.

If it had happened at some amateur footballing outpost the situation may have been compounded by the lack of trained staff and fewer facilities to deal with an incident of this kind.

I'm sure Reece himself will be thankful for the quality and speed of the treatment he received.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Reece Gray on 21:02 - Aug 5 with 1284 viewsTalkingSutty

So thats a total of four pre-season friendlies that havent been completed for one reason or another, thats got to be a record.
Reece Gray on 21:05 - Aug 5 with 1267 views100notout

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/reece-injury-293311.aspx
update on the official site now

doesn't sound good

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Reece Gray on 21:52 - Aug 5 with 1182 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Reece Gray on 21:05 - Aug 5 by 100notout

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/reece-injury-293311.aspx
update on the official site now

doesn't sound good

a injury isn't suppose to sound good or is that just me

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Reece Gray on 22:05 - Aug 5 with 1169 viewsFondles

Reece Gray on 21:52 - Aug 5 by DaleAwaydayBot

a injury isn't suppose to sound good or is that just me

What about an injury to your little fella, Requiring a masouse to gently rub the painfull area(female preferably).

That sounds good.

Is reeces injury similar to the old tram incident tazbot?
Reece Gray on 22:34 - Aug 5 with 1133 views442Dale

Charlie Adam has just tweeted his best wishes.

Edit: and predictably, after all the Bale stuff last week, the replies start asking if he did it!

Adam has said that Gray's studs got caught in the grass and that there was no one near him.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Reece Gray on 13:26 - Aug 6 with 931 viewsfitzochris

Reece Gray on 22:34 - Aug 5 by 442Dale

Charlie Adam has just tweeted his best wishes.

Edit: and predictably, after all the Bale stuff last week, the replies start asking if he did it!

Adam has said that Gray's studs got caught in the grass and that there was no one near him.

Reece has just tweeted that his doc reckons he could be back in five months.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Reece Gray on 13:43 - Aug 6 with 907 viewsolympicdale

Reece Gray on 13:26 - Aug 6 by fitzochris

Reece has just tweeted that his doc reckons he could be back in five months.

positive news, that, hopefully we'll see him late on this season.

Life is a game of fate.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024