Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Same old c--p 09:58 - Aug 26 with 1825 viewsROLLER61

Well nuthin changes does it, we carry on where we left off last season can't win games but we certainly know how to draw or LOSE them,we need someone that can score goals a proven finisher someone in the stature of Jack Lester how long has he been puttin em! away for Chesterfield, we had a good striker in Akpro why let him go to Tranmere for what £30000 we should have paid him more money to stay and help us fight for promotion back to league 1 where the good gate money is with all the local teams around us..So once again i turn to my mate Mr D..get yer hand in yer pocket or we are gona be in the conference next season spend now before its to late and the teams above us get to far ahead !!!...
Same old c--p on 10:05 - Aug 26 with 1809 views442Dale

JLAA was out of contract. We got nothing for him.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Same old c--p on 10:15 - Aug 26 with 1784 viewsboffley

Roller---It didn't take long for you to raise your head once more and start spouting drivel. You seem to take delight in trying to stir matters to the detriment of RAFC.

However, your actual knowledge about the club seems rather limited as evidenced by the fact that you assumed we had got a fee for JLAA.

I would advise that you do a bit of research and actually get your facts right before you attempt any further wind ups. Why would you be so concerned about our demise when in previous years you have been posting that you were giving up on Dale and not coming any more. At least be consistent.

Wind up merchants need good memories.

That is all.
Same old c--p on 10:30 - Aug 26 with 1750 viewsBeckWMG

Although 99.9% of what ROLLER says is utter tripe.. he is correct in asking why we didn't offer a better contract to JLAA.

In all the time we had him, he was very rarely played as a centre forward.

No coincidence perhaps that he's scored 3 goals in 3 league games for his new side in that position.

Similar situation to Grimes. A center forward that for some reason is being asked to play in a 4-3-3 where he has defensive responsibilities.

Same old c--p on 11:06 - Aug 26 with 1699 viewsHarry_Dale

Same old c--p on 10:30 - Aug 26 by BeckWMG

Although 99.9% of what ROLLER says is utter tripe.. he is correct in asking why we didn't offer a better contract to JLAA.

In all the time we had him, he was very rarely played as a centre forward.

No coincidence perhaps that he's scored 3 goals in 3 league games for his new side in that position.

Similar situation to Grimes. A center forward that for some reason is being asked to play in a 4-3-3 where he has defensive responsibilities.

What's not to say we didn't offer JLAA a better contract? I'm sure we did!

However Tranmere were clearly more attractive for JLAA, be in financial, playing in a better league or whatever?

Just because he left doesn't necessarily mean we didn't try to keep him!
Same old c--p on 11:40 - Aug 26 with 1637 viewsROLLER61

Same old c--p on 10:15 - Aug 26 by boffley

Roller---It didn't take long for you to raise your head once more and start spouting drivel. You seem to take delight in trying to stir matters to the detriment of RAFC.

However, your actual knowledge about the club seems rather limited as evidenced by the fact that you assumed we had got a fee for JLAA.

I would advise that you do a bit of research and actually get your facts right before you attempt any further wind ups. Why would you be so concerned about our demise when in previous years you have been posting that you were giving up on Dale and not coming any more. At least be consistent.

Wind up merchants need good memories.

That is all.

Say boffley ur pretty clever boy i was merely being a little pedantic when i stated we got £30000 for Akpro i dont know if we got anythin or not and i dont care, all i care about is that we start to get some results as no doubt you do..by the way never saw u at Torquay, im a true fan!!!
Same old c--p on 11:50 - Aug 26 with 1619 viewsblueblood

Same old c--p on 11:40 - Aug 26 by ROLLER61

Say boffley ur pretty clever boy i was merely being a little pedantic when i stated we got £30000 for Akpro i dont know if we got anythin or not and i dont care, all i care about is that we start to get some results as no doubt you do..by the way never saw u at Torquay, im a true fan!!!

Her you tell him Roller,you true fan you.
Mmm!!
Same old c--p on 12:10 - Aug 26 with 1579 views442Dale

If that's the case, can we say we got 100 grand for Thompson?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Same old c--p on 13:23 - Aug 26 with 1486 viewsboffley

Well thank you Roller for your erudite and well reasoned reply. Actually I am reasonably clever but I am certainly not a boy by several decades.

Once again you succeed in contradicting yourself! If you really don't care what we received for JLAA then why bother putting a figure into your original post? You can't have it both ways.

As for commenting that you did not see me at Torquay then you further increase my amusement as to the ridiculous nature of the majority of your posts. There are two people on this message board who know my identity and you are not one of them. If you were therefore able to identify whether or not I was present yesterday you seem to possess supernatural powers of a type rarely seen.

Dont forget that last season you said you were going to no more home games. You really are a true fan.

Login to get fewer ads

Same old c--p on 00:43 - Aug 27 with 1301 viewsTVOS1907

Come on ROLLER, make more of an effort please.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024