Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Got us here XI' 14:09 - Aug 30 with 2323 viewsfinesse

Now we seem to be in wonderland - but who's your QPR XI with players that played the biggest part in getting us here from the dark days?

Manager: Holloway

Kenny
Rowlands Shittu Hill Padula
Ainsworth Bircham Faurlin Taarabt
Furlong Gallen
'Got us here XI' on 14:12 - Aug 30 with 2305 viewsessextaxiboy

Honourable mention to Steve Palmer . one of Ollies foundations after going down to 8 or so pro,s after relegation .
'Got us here XI' on 14:17 - Aug 30 with 2272 viewsHollowayRanger

eric sabin and his 1 yard wonder goal those 3 points made all the difference!

palmer deserves a place in team for me as he held us together after religation from old D1 cookie is another

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

'Got us here XI' on 14:17 - Aug 30 with 2272 viewsnadera78

Lee Cook. Was fantastic for us on the pitch, and the 2.5m from Fulham kept this club going.
'Got us here XI' on 14:23 - Aug 30 with 2247 viewsTonto

Helguson is head and shoulders above Gallen.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

'Got us here XI' on 14:24 - Aug 30 with 2238 viewsCorbyQPR

Always had a lot of time for Marcus Bignot, always gave 100% whenever he played.. & did a great post season song
'Got us here XI' on 14:40 - Aug 30 with 2181 viewsMatch82

I love Ale, but I think Derry probably played a bigger role in getting us here
'Got us here XI' on 15:04 - Aug 30 with 2135 viewsdodge_stoke_r

'Got us here XI' on 14:17 - Aug 30 by HollowayRanger

eric sabin and his 1 yard wonder goal those 3 points made all the difference!

palmer deserves a place in team for me as he held us together after religation from old D1 cookie is another

Eric f*****g Sabin Every now and then a name gets mentioned on here that you had managed to bury deep, deep in the subconscious. Then someone brings it up and it all comes flooding back just how many utterly shite players we have had over the last16-18 years
'Got us here XI' on 15:19 - Aug 30 with 2101 viewsHollowayRanger

'Got us here XI' on 15:04 - Aug 30 by dodge_stoke_r

Eric f*****g Sabin Every now and then a name gets mentioned on here that you had managed to bury deep, deep in the subconscious. Then someone brings it up and it all comes flooding back just how many utterly shite players we have had over the last16-18 years

mine was christen warren at leftback everygoal we conceeded seemed to have him somewhere involved also that other connelly (so called striker) man we have come so far its frightning!!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

'Got us here XI' on 15:25 - Aug 30 with 2085 viewsDevonWhite

From Eric Sabin and Generosso Rossi to Esteban Granero and Julio Cesar
'Got us here XI' on 15:34 - Aug 30 with 2054 viewssmegma

'Got us here XI' on 15:25 - Aug 30 by DevonWhite

From Eric Sabin and Generosso Rossi to Esteban Granero and Julio Cesar

I take your Eric Sabin and raise it with Armel Tchakounte. A player who couldn't get into a relegated non league side, so we signed him. Or Gianni did.
'Got us here XI' on 15:38 - Aug 30 with 2043 viewsKernowRanger

'Got us here XI' on 15:34 - Aug 30 by smegma

I take your Eric Sabin and raise it with Armel Tchakounte. A player who couldn't get into a relegated non league side, so we signed him. Or Gianni did.

What about Egutu Oliseh. Signed seemingly because his brother had played football once at some point...
'Got us here XI' on 16:03 - Aug 30 with 2009 viewskropotkin41

I don't want to come over all nostalgic, but there's a lot of names on my list of players who got us here and made me proud to support the Rs.

Let us not forget: HH, Tommy Smith, Kaspars Gorkss, Akos Buzsacky and many many others who helped us arrive at the moment when we could wonder who the f*ck would sign next, how we can possibly afford their wages, and if we'll ever feel again like we did about the team that got us promoted.

Oh, and I will never forget coming back to England and getting to the Crystal Palace game (March 2011) and watching with incredulity as Fitz Hall put in a faultless shift, solid as a rock. Fitz Hall, one of the Rs who helped us get where we are today.

If I live to see a QPR team I love as much as I loved NW's team that won the Championship, I will be a very happy man.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

'Got us here XI' on 16:33 - Aug 30 with 1975 viewsRedbourneR

Somewhere in there I think Adam Bolder and Danny Cullip deserve a mention, if only because without them we'd have sunk down a division I believe and struggled to get back up. Only a short-term move but they made the difference right when we needed it.
'Got us here XI' on 18:47 - Aug 30 with 1882 viewsHayesender

Chris Day and Lee Camp.

Absolutely fantastic for us in our promotion season from division 3 (old money)

That day at Hillsborough will live with me to my dying day

Poll: Shamima Beghum

'Got us here XI' on 18:49 - Aug 30 with 1876 viewsE17hoop

'Got us here XI' on 16:33 - Aug 30 by RedbourneR

Somewhere in there I think Adam Bolder and Danny Cullip deserve a mention, if only because without them we'd have sunk down a division I believe and struggled to get back up. Only a short-term move but they made the difference right when we needed it.

Good shout on Cullip.

Add Aziz Ben Askar and Mauro Milanese to the list of defenders who improved our backline.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

'Got us here XI' on 18:55 - Aug 30 with 1868 viewsWatford_Ranger

Honourable mention for John Gregory. How the fck he kept us up that season after getting stuffed 5-0 at Southend (Southend ffs!) I will never know.

Lee Camp
Georges Santos
Shittu
'Got us here XI' on 18:59 - Aug 30 with 1861 viewsHayesender

'Got us here XI' on 18:55 - Aug 30 by Watford_Ranger

Honourable mention for John Gregory. How the fck he kept us up that season after getting stuffed 5-0 at Southend (Southend ffs!) I will never know.

Lee Camp
Georges Santos
Shittu

+1 for John Gregory.

A bloody miracle he managed to keep that team up

'Got us here XI' on 19:02 - Aug 30 with 1855 viewsCogster

'Got us here XI' on 16:33 - Aug 30 by RedbourneR

Boulder put in a quite a few good shifts when we really needed it...
'Got us here XI' on 19:04 - Aug 30 with 1849 viewssoupandhoop

kaspers gorkes
'Got us here XI' on 19:08 - Aug 30 with 1838 viewsHayesender

Special mention to Ian Barraclough.

A true proffesional in a god awful side

'Got us here XI' on 19:25 - Aug 30 with 1820 viewsQPRJennyxxx

'Got us here XI' on 15:38 - Aug 30 by KernowRanger

What about Egutu Oliseh. Signed seemingly because his brother had played football once at some point...

adam czerkas

mmmmmm Lee Cook xxxxxxxxx

'Got us here XI' on 19:26 - Aug 30 with 1816 viewsQPRJennyxxx

'Got us here XI' on 19:25 - Aug 30 by QPRJennyxxx

adam czerkas

tommy doherty - poor man's joey barton.

mmmmmm Lee Cook xxxxxxxxx

'Got us here XI' on 20:10 - Aug 30 with 1776 viewsrunningman75

Marc Nygaard, scored some screamers though missed a fair few as well.
'Got us here XI' on 20:27 - Aug 30 with 1751 viewsoaklandr

Dexter Blackstock and Clarke Carisle
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024