Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can someone please tell me... 23:52 - Oct 2 with 5761 viewsjustanillusion

...wether a guy who has appeared only this season in the T.D.S stand has some form of tourettes? tonight he was sat in row O approx seat 67(for the first half only - thank god!), normally sits forward a few rows, the bloke has a tash.

He persists in shouting abusive language at the ref and players constantly during play and tonights racial abuse of Bradfords black players was something ive not seen since the seventies - if this middle aged guy reads this forum can i advise him to seek help/up his medication....you are embarrassing !! and i deplore the way you act amongst Dale fans young and old!
Can someone please tell me... on 21:04 - Oct 4 with 1705 viewsClivert

Does young Ricky Hatton attend games?? I've not seen him at Spotland yet this season.
Can someone please tell me... on 21:06 - Oct 4 with 1697 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Can someone please tell me... on 21:04 - Oct 4 by Clivert

Does young Ricky Hatton attend games?? I've not seen him at Spotland yet this season.

he been every home i have been this season he looks totally different in rochdale stuff

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Can someone please tell me... on 21:07 - Oct 4 with 1691 viewsClivert

Can someone please tell me... on 21:06 - Oct 4 by DaleAwaydayBot

he been every home i have been this season he looks totally different in rochdale stuff

Not seen him Taz, perhaps he's trying to keep a lower profile this season.
Can someone please tell me... on 22:13 - Oct 4 with 1654 viewsdalenumber2

Can someone please tell me... on 18:32 - Oct 4 by BigDaveMyCock

Totally agree with you.

However, the problem I have is that the only person on this thread who appears to need convincing that such behaviour should not be tolerated and covered-up is the very person you defend the most.

I will defend such person from some of the unnecessary bullying he receives on here due to him being on benefits etc, however I have seen no evidence that he's a racist bigot yet. If it's proved that he else is, then I won't be defending him.
Can someone please tell me... on 22:17 - Oct 4 with 1642 viewsisitme

Can someone please tell me... on 22:13 - Oct 4 by dalenumber2

I will defend such person from some of the unnecessary bullying he receives on here due to him being on benefits etc, however I have seen no evidence that he's a racist bigot yet. If it's proved that he else is, then I won't be defending him.

Tazzy ain't a racist bigot. Although we do have a few in our ranks unfortunately.
Can someone please tell me... on 08:47 - Oct 5 with 1569 viewsjudd

Can someone please tell me... on 22:17 - Oct 4 by isitme

Tazzy ain't a racist bigot. Although we do have a few in our ranks unfortunately.

That's right. After all, there is nothing whatsoever racially bigoted about advocating racial segregation, is there?

Thought not.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Can someone please tell me... on 09:06 - Oct 5 with 1555 viewsBanned4ever

Can someone please tell me... on 08:47 - Oct 5 by judd

That's right. After all, there is nothing whatsoever racially bigoted about advocating racial segregation, is there?

Thought not.

I agree judd but i give young Taz the benefit of dowt because I think he post sometimes without thinking
Can someone please tell me... on 12:06 - Oct 5 with 1501 viewsBigDaveMyCock

I have never once accused Dalebot of being racist etc. I don't know the guy.

All I can go on is this thread and it appears to me that Dalebot can only condemn the behaviour you, and many of us, find repulsive if he can convince himself, or if we're honest try to convince the rest of us, that all wrong-doing is exclusively the actions of Bradford fans.

Despite numerous postings to the contrary he believes the section of fans he refers to as 'that lot' are, in fact, victims. He states people are always pointing their fingers at them and that this is not justified. They are innocent. It was Bradford fans, end of the matter.

I repeat, I have never accused Dalebot of being a bigot. I do, however, suspect that he buries his head in the sand on the subject when it comes to the issue of such acts being committed by dale fans.

The whole point of my original response to you was to say....... I agree with you, but there is no need to convince us about your standpoint. The person who you should be talking to appears to be the person who, to you, is beyond reproach.

You stated, quite rightly, in your post that we shouldn't have to put up with it and you criticised stewards for turning a blind eye. Is it just stewards who shouldn't turn a blind eye?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Login to get fewer ads

Can someone please tell me... on 13:56 - Oct 5 with 1440 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Can someone please tell me... on 09:06 - Oct 5 by Banned4ever

I agree judd but i give young Taz the benefit of dowt because I think he post sometimes without thinking

Fair enough and I admire your honesty Banned4ever.

This, however, must sit very uneasily with your very strict views on this matter dalenumber2?

Can someone please tell me... on 14:15 - Oct 5 with 1414 viewsjudd

Not wishing to rain on anyone's chips or owt, but ...

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/fb_mb.php?m=v&t=64218#35

Can someone please tell me... on 14:18 - Oct 5 with 1407 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Can someone please tell me... on 14:15 - Oct 5 by judd

Judd were in any of them I'm a racist never knew "Monsters" were a racist word
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Can someone please tell me... on 14:22 - Oct 5 with 1395 viewsjudd

Can someone please tell me... on 14:18 - Oct 5 by DaleAwaydayBot

Judd were in any of them I'm a racist never knew "Monsters" were a racist word

I would suggest that advocating segregation of Asians, or bring back hanging for asians on account of 10 of them mugging you would suggest racist overtones, wouldn't you?

Can someone please tell me... on 14:24 - Oct 5 with 1393 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Can someone please tell me... on 14:22 - Oct 5 by judd

I would suggest that advocating segregation of Asians, or bring back hanging for asians on account of 10 of them mugging you would suggest racist overtones, wouldn't you?

I want hanging back in general

Can someone please tell me... on 14:31 - Oct 5 with 1385 viewsjudd

Can someone please tell me... on 14:24 - Oct 5 by DaleAwaydayBot

Well we've obviously never been in your shoes, have we?

Can someone please tell me... on 14:34 - Oct 5 with 1381 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Can someone please tell me... on 14:31 - Oct 5 by judd

Excally everybody's allows views on the rights and wrongs going on in Great Britain or (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland & Wales for those who don't like being called "Brits")

Can someone please tell me... on 14:41 - Oct 5 with 1356 viewsjudd

Can someone please tell me... on 14:34 - Oct 5 by DaleAwaydayBot

Excally everybody's allows views on the rights and wrongs going on in Great Britain or (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland & Wales for those who don't like being called "Brits")

Actually that's the United Kingdom that you've just broken down into countries. Great Britain is the island consisting of England, Scotland & Wales.

Can someone please tell me... on 16:38 - Oct 5 with 1294 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Can someone please tell me... on 14:15 - Oct 5 by judd

Careful now, you'll have dalenumber2 calling you a bully.

Can someone please tell me... on 16:41 - Oct 5 with 1286 viewsjudd

Can someone please tell me... on 16:38 - Oct 5 by BigDaveMyCock

Careful now, you'll have dalenumber2 calling you a bully.

Shut it, gobshite.

Can someone please tell me... on 16:59 - Oct 5 with 1268 viewsVespa

Can someone please tell me... on 14:24 - Oct 5 by DaleAwaydayBot

Up the Dale, C'mon Hornets

Can someone please tell me... on 17:21 - Oct 5 with 1241 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Can someone please tell me... on 16:41 - Oct 5 by judd

Shut it, gobshite.

Unbelieveable.

Can someone please tell me... on 21:07 - Oct 5 with 1162 viewsShun

Can someone please tell me... on 14:31 - Oct 5 by judd

I would hope not - they're notoriously precarious. I've heard they're given to buckling when all manner of public transport is approaching!
Can someone please tell me... on 21:17 - Oct 5 with 1152 viewsdalenumber2

Can someone please tell me... on 17:21 - Oct 5 by BigDaveMyCock

Unbelieveable.

Bully.
Can someone please tell me... on 22:50 - Oct 5 with 1111 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Can someone please tell me... on 21:07 - Oct 5 by Shun

I would hope not - they're notoriously precarious. I've heard they're given to buckling when all manner of public transport is approaching!

Ask John Babbacombe Lee :)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024