Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He's been found!!! 14:27 - Dec 13 with 4882 viewsjudd

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A-AENBCCMAA5Krd.jpg:large

Poll: What is it to be then?

He's been found!!! on 16:31 - Dec 13 with 1003 viewsClivert

He's been found!!! on 16:07 - Dec 13 by judd

I actually think the photo is great if it is aimed at Mighty Scouse, tbh.

I suppose it proves that all MS's talk about major discontent amongst the squad is bollocks............but that's not really a suprise.
He's been found!!! on 16:33 - Dec 13 with 988 viewsD_Dale

He's been found!!! on 16:22 - Dec 13 by sandylaner1

what is going on in this thread

Well, I think the players are suggesting that MS is a w*nker. Some fans seem to regard their humour as a bit of, erm, team building. Others perhaps liked the idea that JC was on the carpet/about to be dismissed. There's some suggestion that the best way for everyone to put this behind them is to win every remaining fixture by at least four goals. If that happens JC (and JB) will graciously be allowed to stay at the club a little longer (though some probably still want to know what so urgently needed his attention in sunny Dubai). But what do you think is going on?
He's been found!!! on 16:33 - Dec 13 with 986 viewsColDale

I've struggled to find anything negative about the t-shirt.
He's been found!!! on 16:35 - Dec 13 with 979 viewsRotherhamDale

Thought it was quite funny myself. Can't see how anybody would think otherwise to be honest.

Possession with progression.

He's been found!!! on 16:35 - Dec 13 with 972 viewsjudd

He's been found!!! on 16:33 - Dec 13 by ColDale

It's got no sleeves Col.

Looks like a fookin' tramps vest.

Oh.

He's been found!!! on 16:35 - Dec 13 with 971 viewsColDale

Player t-shirts aimed at the messageboard was so 2000
He's been found!!! on 16:36 - Dec 13 with 960 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

He's been found!!! on 16:35 - Dec 13 by judd

It's got no sleeves Col.

Looks like a fookin' tramps vest.

Oh.

they call them in the modern day wife beater vests

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

He's been found!!! on 16:38 - Dec 13 with 949 viewsjudd

He's been found!!! on 16:36 - Dec 13 by DaleAwaydayBot

they call them in the modern day wife beater vests

You can't beat a wife.

They make the tea and cook and clean and wash and let you go to the pub and...

what the fook am I on about?

Login to get fewer ads

He's been found!!! on 16:44 - Dec 13 with 926 viewsfitzochris

Depends how you look at it though, eh?

Someone has gone out and had the t-shirt printed, knowing full well this 'Mighty Scouse' caused a load of s*it this week.

The fact the chairman and CEO have had to make statements to deny the claims can't have pleased JC, especially if this MS is indeed a player.

It certainly hasn't impressed me, as a supporter, as it makes us look even more amateurish than usual.

So, I just think, with all this claimed alienation between the club and fans, added to by a side order of speculation, the stunt was ill-advised.

I know I risk sounding like some kind of killjoy, but the t-shirt can be interpreted in numerous ways and, if only intended as a laugh, it could backfire at a time when the players need to be getting results on the pitch.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

He's been found!!! on 16:45 - Dec 13 with 921 viewsjudd

He's been found!!! on 16:44 - Dec 13 by fitzochris

Someone has gone out and had the t-shirt printed, knowing full well this 'Mighty Scouse' caused a load of s*it this week.

The fact the chairman and CEO have had to make statements to deny the claims can't have pleased JC, especially if this MS is indeed a player.

It certainly hasn't impressed me, as a supporter, as it makes us look even more amateurish than usual.

So, I just think, with all this claimed alienation between the club and fans, added to by a side order of speculation, the stunt was ill-advised.

I know I risk sounding like some kind of killjoy, but the t-shirt can be interpreted in numerous ways and, if only intended as a laugh, it could backfire at a time when the players need to be getting results on the pitch.

Fook the photo, would you wear a modern day wife beater vest, complete with,erm, all mod cons?

He's been found!!! on 16:48 - Dec 13 with 911 viewsfitzochris

He's been found!!! on 16:45 - Dec 13 by judd

Fook the photo, would you wear a modern day wife beater vest, complete with,erm, all mod cons?

Rab C Nesbit and a can of Special Brew - the players' new diet.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

He's been found!!! on 16:54 - Dec 13 with 888 viewsDale_Iain

Jesus Christ, lighten up! Have a beer or a w@nk or something.

I think this is brilliant. I was a bit worried that some of the players who read this board would start feeling as down about the situation as a lot of fans do, and maybe even start to think that a lot of our fans are idiots (and I wouldn't blame them!). But this shows that they're not overly bothered by this whole MightyScouse thing - and if they're not, then I don't think we should be either. It's great that they're able to have such a sense of humour about it. Hopefully this can now draw some kind of line in the sand and we can all forget about it.
He's been found!!! on 16:55 - Dec 13 with 886 viewslurker

Agree with everything fitzo says there really.
Time and energy could be better spent (I'm sure @salryo needs some fairy cakes making for her or summat)

Having said that, the T-shirts are better than the Coleman's mustard ones ffs!!
He's been found!!! on 16:55 - Dec 13 with 886 viewsD_Alien

He's been found!!! on 16:06 - Dec 13 by judd

Mighty Scouse appeared quite simply wanted to see someone lose his job.

We, in the main, objected to that, as supporters of the club and the team.

Any player sticking two fingers up, metaphorically speaking, at the fans collectively, is dogshit.

Just as fans giving players abuse (whether justified or not, and it sometimes is!) might be regarded as dogshit by the players.

I'd suggest anyone whinging about it needs to look in the mirror (shaving foam or not)

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

He's been found!!! on 17:01 - Dec 13 with 860 viewsjudd

He's been found!!! on 16:55 - Dec 13 by D_Alien

Just as fans giving players abuse (whether justified or not, and it sometimes is!) might be regarded as dogshit by the players.

I'd suggest anyone whinging about it needs to look in the mirror (shaving foam or not)

You pays your money...

He's been found!!! on 17:14 - Dec 13 with 826 viewsBigDaveMyCock

I was assuming that the club would be attempting to try and find the person, if indeed there is a person, responsible for leaking information.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

He's been found!!! on 17:24 - Dec 13 with 807 viewsmacro

It's a bit of banter end of
He's been found!!! on 17:36 - Dec 13 with 787 viewsNewbury_Dale

Mighty Scouse has gone from Public Enemy No 1 to a fans' martyr with this. How strange !
He's been found!!! on 18:16 - Dec 13 with 744 viewsRalphs12

He's been found!!! on 16:35 - Dec 13 by RotherhamDale

Thought it was quite funny myself. Can't see how anybody would think otherwise to be honest.

Agreed people have got to be taking it the wrong way to think its done to get at the fans
He's been found!!! on 18:16 - Dec 13 with 738 viewssandylaner1

He's been found!!! on 17:36 - Dec 13 by Newbury_Dale

Mighty Scouse has gone from Public Enemy No 1 to a fans' martyr with this. How strange !

He's been found!!! on 18:37 - Dec 13 with 704 viewsThreeLions

I think its funny that they are sticking two fingers up at the person leaking inside about them. Don't forget the info leaked isn't accessible by fans so nI don't think this is aimed at fans
He's been found!!! on 18:47 - Dec 13 with 682 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

They'd better win on Saturday.
He's been found!!! on 19:46 - Dec 13 with 600 viewsClivert

He's been found!!! on 18:47 - Dec 13 by Albert_Whitehurst

They'd better win on Saturday.

Yeah, WE better win on Saturday.
He's been found!!! on 20:02 - Dec 13 with 565 viewssykeboy

He's been found!!! on 16:54 - Dec 13 by Dale_Iain

Jesus Christ, lighten up! Have a beer or a w@nk or something.

I think this is brilliant. I was a bit worried that some of the players who read this board would start feeling as down about the situation as a lot of fans do, and maybe even start to think that a lot of our fans are idiots (and I wouldn't blame them!). But this shows that they're not overly bothered by this whole MightyScouse thing - and if they're not, then I don't think we should be either. It's great that they're able to have such a sense of humour about it. Hopefully this can now draw some kind of line in the sand and we can all forget about it.

totally agree needs to be taken for what it is .......tongue in cheek & a chuckle
He's been found!!! on 20:16 - Dec 13 with 545 viewsolympicdale

Good god some people on 'ere need to lighten up, what exactly is so wrong with this. Clearly the players have read the MB and wanted to have a pop at mr or mrs MS, the player looks like Grimes to me, the sunburn's a dead giveaway, either that or Nicky Adams has resigned.

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024