Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The New Paddy? 23:37 - Dec 18 with 1342 viewsmikehunt

I kid you not. Logan has a blinding talent. Just like Paddy, when he gets the ball you expect things to happen. Traps the ball well, has lightening pace and can beat men. Not afraid to shoot and can cross. Get this lad properly looked after and contracted up to fcuk.
I think, even now, he would make an effective impact sub. I first saw him at Plymouth and thought he showed promise then. Get a few more senior games under his belt and we could have a match winner on our hands.
Another little thing I noticed tonight was a little off the ball spat he had with one of the Crewe lads. Only words, nothing vicious but he ended it by kissing his Dale badge. Now this was off the ball and not for the crowds benefit but that showed me the sort of attitude I want from Dale players.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

The New Paddy? on 23:46 - Dec 18 with 1322 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Might be more folk watching the Yooofs than the First team.

Nowt to beat.
The New Paddy? on 23:56 - Dec 18 with 1293 viewsmikehunt

The New Paddy? on 23:46 - Dec 18 by Yorkshire_Dale

Might be more folk watching the Yooofs than the First team.

Nowt to beat.

He!He! Yes looking tonight's crowd I was wondering if we will better it on Friday.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

The New Paddy? on 10:18 - Dec 19 with 1104 viewsSFD

You are right about this lad having some talent but he is nowhere near physically ready for the first team yet, his crossing is woeful and needs some work, but it is nice to see some natural talent within the club and definitely worth nurturing.
The New Paddy? on 12:50 - Dec 19 with 943 viewsYouTubeDale

He was certainly the stand-out player. He has great speed and very good strength. He didn't look up sometimes and took it too far on at least 2 occasions- but that shows his youth. I would like to see a few appearances from him next season in the first team as a sub when we are looking comfortable.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024