Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice 13:21 - Dec 19 with 7116 viewsjudd

They only eat eels cos they're cock shaped.

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?74777-What-really-happened-at-Root

Poll: What is it to be then?

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 13:51 - Dec 19 with 2757 viewsFred_Talbot

FFS

Where's Fred?

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 13:58 - Dec 19 with 2707 viewswroughtironron

This could be the kick-start to Tazzy's career
Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 14:03 - Dec 19 with 2699 viewslurker

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 14:17 - Dec 19 with 2665 viewschuckleberry

Some very honest critiques of the away report.. I particularly like:

****ing hell what an indbred **** this ****** is. bet he sleeps in a bunk (top) bed with his mum.
can you release a calender for 2013 of your greatest away day photos, i fancy a really **** ****.
Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 14:38 - Dec 19 with 2620 viewsbuckbyname

I think it is perfectly reasonable to allow him to exhibit his moronic scribing in a contained environment. It's a source of amusement akin to that enjoyed in previous times e.g. visiting Bedlam. Now his efforts have been let loose on the wider world it's a greater denigration of the town and club than the exposed "doings" of a certain C Smith.
Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 14:42 - Dec 19 with 2600 viewsTTNYear

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 14:38 - Dec 19 by buckbyname

I think it is perfectly reasonable to allow him to exhibit his moronic scribing in a contained environment. It's a source of amusement akin to that enjoyed in previous times e.g. visiting Bedlam. Now his efforts have been let loose on the wider world it's a greater denigration of the town and club than the exposed "doings" of a certain C Smith.

'Get back to your metal bath and hot pot dinner you ****'... Arf

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 14:53 - Dec 19 with 2565 viewssandylaner1

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 14:59 - Dec 19 with 2551 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Someone told me it were posted on their forum so i checked it out never nout like that over 100 hits and 2k odd views whoever posted it very good PR right there
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 15:01 - Dec 19 with 2540 viewschuckleberry

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 14:59 - Dec 19 by DaleAwaydayBot

Someone told me it were posted on their forum so i checked it out never nout like that over 100 hits and 2k odd views whoever posted it very good PR right there

Good PR for who?
Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 15:07 - Dec 19 with 2517 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 15:01 - Dec 19 by chuckleberry

Good PR for who?

For Rochdale bet more of their fans come along to Spotland in March 2013 just so they can do a review to post on our forum

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 15:10 - Dec 19 with 2510 viewssweetcorn

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 14:59 - Dec 19 by DaleAwaydayBot

WOW.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 15:18 - Dec 19 with 2491 viewsRotherhamDale

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 15:07 - Dec 19 by DaleAwaydayBot

For Rochdale bet more of their fans come along to Spotland in March 2013 just so they can do a review to post on our forum

Diluted.

Possession with progression.

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 15:19 - Dec 19 with 2483 viewsTTNYear

So your telling us you didn't post it on the Southend Forum... You are aren't you?

Actually I take that back it isn't you there are commas and stuff

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 15:37 - Dec 19 with 2437 views442Dale

And that ridiculous post about fighting on piers, beaches etc? That doesn't do anyone any favours does it?

Notice the initials of the poster, Tazzy? This one won't need Marple to turn up with her handbag.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 15:44 - Dec 19 with 2418 viewsbuckbyname

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 14:42 - Dec 19 by TTNYear

'Get back to your metal bath and hot pot dinner you ****'... Arf

Are you Tazzy in disguise?
Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 15:44 - Dec 19 with 2418 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 15:37 - Dec 19 by 442Dale

And that ridiculous post about fighting on piers, beaches etc? That doesn't do anyone any favours does it?

Notice the initials of the poster, Tazzy? This one won't need Marple to turn up with her handbag.

I got told about it thats how long i've known

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 15:50 - Dec 19 with 2399 views442Dale

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 15:44 - Dec 19 by DaleAwaydayBot

So you disagree entirely with DADB and their thoughts on hooliganism?

And that nowt happened of any significance at Fleetwood?

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 15:54 - Dec 19 with 2386 viewsBrierls

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 15:44 - Dec 19 by DaleAwaydayBot

D(ale)A(way)D(ay)B(ot)_RAFC posted:

"Really sums up your fans even more bad stuff has came out about Southend and what you all did at Highbury Stadium in Fleetwood Disgrace to The FL, FSF & FA and you embarrassment's have a nerve to call us"

You need to speak to somebody about your mental health. First you denied the DaleAwayDayBot was you, and now you're denying DADB_RAFC is you?!?! No Dale fan in their right mind would post a link of your shite reviews on an opposing forum. And no fooker else posts about the FSF alongside organisations like the FA and FL like you do.
Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 15:56 - Dec 19 with 2374 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 15:50 - Dec 19 by 442Dale

So you disagree entirely with DADB and their thoughts on hooliganism?

And that nowt happened of any significance at Fleetwood?

The only time if it came to fighting would be in self-defense thats what i believe because Karma does the rest to bad people of this world, I got told there is truth to what Southend did at Fleetwood and in the town when i find the article i'll post it on here

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 15:59 - Dec 19 with 2359 views442Dale

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 15:56 - Dec 19 by DaleAwaydayBot

The only time if it came to fighting would be in self-defense thats what i believe because Karma does the rest to bad people of this world, I got told there is truth to what Southend did at Fleetwood and in the town when i find the article i'll post it on here

Is self defence ok if we're not on a pier or sand?

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 15:59 - Dec 19 with 2356 viewsHK_Dale

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 15:56 - Dec 19 by DaleAwaydayBot

So given the fact you know about the Fleetwood incident are you admitting DADB is you?....
Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 16:23 - Dec 19 with 2317 viewsSyke_Dale

DADB_RAFC - 'whoever' you may or may not be, you have done Rochdale supporters no favours whatsoever posting this inane drivel on an opposition supporters site - you moron.
Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 16:28 - Dec 19 with 2305 viewsdalestats

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 15:07 - Dec 19 by DaleAwaydayBot

Not good pr for dale they think your a tit

Poll: Remain in the eu

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 16:32 - Dec 19 with 2296 viewsSyke_Dale

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 16:28 - Dec 19 by dalestats

Not good pr for dale they think your a tit

Because of DADB_MORON, they think we are all tits.
Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 16:36 - Dec 19 with 2283 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 15:54 - Dec 19 by Brierls

D(ale)A(way)D(ay)B(ot)_RAFC posted:

"Really sums up your fans even more bad stuff has came out about Southend and what you all did at Highbury Stadium in Fleetwood Disgrace to The FL, FSF & FA and you embarrassment's have a nerve to call us"

You need to speak to somebody about your mental health. First you denied the DaleAwayDayBot was you, and now you're denying DADB_RAFC is you?!?! No Dale fan in their right mind would post a link of your shite reviews on an opposing forum. And no fooker else posts about the FSF alongside organisations like the FA and FL like you do.

If it were me i would of used my origional username tazzydjr not made up something like that

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024