Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice 13:21 - Dec 19 with 7193 viewsjudd

They only eat eels cos they're cock shaped.

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?74777-What-really-happened-at-Root

Poll: What is it to be then?

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 16:51 - Dec 19 with 1424 viewsChaffRAFC

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 16:36 - Dec 19 by DaleAwaydayBot

If it were me i would of used my origional username tazzydjr not made up something like that

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 17:11 - Dec 19 with 1348 viewssandylaner1

dear me
Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 17:20 - Dec 19 with 1347 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Just wait until the Aldershot fans get a massive picture of a Kentucky Fried Chicken receipt together with the political diatribe about overseas aid.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 17:36 - Dec 19 with 1303 viewswroughtironron

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 17:20 - Dec 19 by BigDaveMyCock

Just wait until the Aldershot fans get a massive picture of a Kentucky Fried Chicken receipt together with the political diatribe about overseas aid.

Just think though, if some generous benefactor was to sponsor Tazzy on an "English Language" and "Coming to terms with Reality " course, it could ruin the prospects of future McDonalds/Wetherspoons/Harvester till receipts and pictures of half-eaten meals.

Then again, you can lead a horse to water........
Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 17:36 - Dec 19 with 1317 viewsTVOS1907

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 15:07 - Dec 19 by DaleAwaydayBot

For Rochdale bet more of their fans come along to Spotland in March 2013 just so they can do a review to post on our forum
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

How much would you like to wager that your report has zero bearing on how many of them travel to Spotland in March 2013?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 17:40 - Dec 19 with 1303 viewsTVOS1907

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 15:37 - Dec 19 by 442Dale

And that ridiculous post about fighting on piers, beaches etc? That doesn't do anyone any favours does it?

Notice the initials of the poster, Tazzy? This one won't need Marple to turn up with her handbag.

DADB_RAFC ..... I'm going for DeleADeBola_RAFC.

Am I right?

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 17:40 - Dec 19 with 1302 viewsTVOS1907

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 15:37 - Dec 19 by 442Dale

And that ridiculous post about fighting on piers, beaches etc? That doesn't do anyone any favours does it?

Notice the initials of the poster, Tazzy? This one won't need Marple to turn up with her handbag.

Edit ...Double Post

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 17:42 - Dec 19 with 1298 viewsDale_Pea

Literally the stupidest and strangest boy on the planet.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Login to get fewer ads

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 17:42 - Dec 19 with 1298 viewsTVOS1907

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 16:36 - Dec 19 by DaleAwaydayBot

If it were me i would of used my origional username tazzydjr not made up something like that

It must be a coincidence that you've posted the same stuff on Facebook then.

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 17:43 - Dec 19 with 1292 viewsTTNYear

He's harmless though ain't he????

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 17:59 - Dec 19 with 1262 viewsR17ALE

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 17:43 - Dec 19 by TTNYear

He's harmless though ain't he????

Well, that depends on your viewpoint. If Tazzy is going to go out on loan at every other club's forum a week after we've played them, posting his (admittedly entertaining) reviews, then League 2 clubs are going to regard Rochdale fans as generally a little bit backward, not to mention stirring up poppycock about hooliganism that never occurred. Loose lips sink ships and all that type of thing. If Tazzy winds up fans of every club in this league some poor Dale soul, eventually will end up being snotted somewhere, purely on guilt of association.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 18:11 - Dec 19 with 1222 viewsMoonyDale

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 17:40 - Dec 19 by TVOS1907

DADB_RAFC ..... I'm going for DeleADeBola_RAFC.

Am I right?

DADB_RAFC........I will plump for Deluded And Diluted Blackcurrant _ RAFC

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 18:25 - Dec 19 with 1176 viewsdeezel

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 17:59 - Dec 19 by R17ALE

Well, that depends on your viewpoint. If Tazzy is going to go out on loan at every other club's forum a week after we've played them, posting his (admittedly entertaining) reviews, then League 2 clubs are going to regard Rochdale fans as generally a little bit backward, not to mention stirring up poppycock about hooliganism that never occurred. Loose lips sink ships and all that type of thing. If Tazzy winds up fans of every club in this league some poor Dale soul, eventually will end up being snotted somewhere, purely on guilt of association.

although it's a fair point reasonably well made isn't it a bit late too worry about being regarded as backward?

...could the sarfend post be the work of the sh1tey mouse, eh?

..perraps not
Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 18:27 - Dec 19 with 1168 viewsDale_Iain

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 17:42 - Dec 19 by Dale_Pea

Literally the stupidest and strangest boy on the planet.

Which planet?
Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 18:31 - Dec 19 with 1152 viewsDale_Pea

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 18:27 - Dec 19 by Dale_Iain

Which planet?

Every planet.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 18:47 - Dec 19 with 1127 viewsmodelboydave

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 17:36 - Dec 19 by TVOS1907

How much would you like to wager that your report has zero bearing on how many of them travel to Spotland in March 2013?

When are we going to see Tazzy in TVOS..... Surely if his new found fame attracts fans to Spotland in march 2013, it follows that it will also increase programme sales.... What's to lose !! ?

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 19:05 - Dec 19 with 1085 views49thseason

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 19:15 - Dec 19 with 1061 viewsBlueDutch

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 18:47 - Dec 19 by modelboydave

When are we going to see Tazzy in TVOS..... Surely if his new found fame attracts fans to Spotland in march 2013, it follows that it will also increase programme sales.... What's to lose !! ?

Surely he is doing it just for a laugh ... isn't he?

If not the club could lose advertising space, sponsorship and respect if we had any left to lose. Please tell me it's a wind up.

upthedale.nl

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 19:45 - Dec 19 with 1012 viewsdalestats

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 17:42 - Dec 19 by TVOS1907

Really... Word fail me

Poll: Remain in the eu

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 19:50 - Dec 19 with 1001 viewsSyke_Dale

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 19:45 - Dec 19 by dalestats

Really... Word fail me

DADB_MORON wasn't lost for words - unfortunately.
Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 20:00 - Dec 19 with 990 viewsDaley_Lama

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 17:42 - Dec 19 by TVOS1907

If we're talking about tazzy's Internet footprint, I want to see the outcome of tazzy v McCoys Crisps, King Prawn Cocktailgate.

Give 'em hell tazzy, they are ready and waiting!

Poll: DF in or out

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 20:02 - Dec 19 with 980 viewsShun

Tazzy, why? Just why?

I actually care what people think about this club, and your 'PR work' is making us all look as cretinous and uneducated as you. So please, on behalf of Rochdale, stop.
Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 20:09 - Dec 19 with 957 viewsdalestats

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 20:02 - Dec 19 by Shun

Tazzy, why? Just why?

I actually care what people think about this club, and your 'PR work' is making us all look as cretinous and uneducated as you. So please, on behalf of Rochdale, stop.

Couldn't have put it better myself. I'm all for banter with the opposition but he is one step too far.

Poll: Remain in the eu

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 20:13 - Dec 19 with 944 viewscy74

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 19:50 - Dec 19 by Syke_Dale

DADB_MORON wasn't lost for words - unfortunately.

Shame he hasn't got his own moderator before he engages his keyboarding
Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 20:25 - Dec 19 with 921 viewsSyke_Dale

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 20:13 - Dec 19 by cy74

Shame he hasn't got his own moderator before he engages his keyboarding

More to the point cy74, he should engage his brain - if he has one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024