Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which football club did Hitler support? 21:11 - Jan 18 with 8065 viewsR17ALE

I've just been watching a documentary detailing how Hitler gained the trust of the German people and it stated that he perpetuated the idea that the Germanic people were descendants of some great warrior like people prior to the Romans etc. People who were handsome, fearless and who brought civilisation to Northern Europe!

He did this, in the words of the narrator, " succumbing to human nature, and to satisfy to the world the importance of Germany based on its history"

Go on, you've got one guess!

Famous old Nazis!!!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Which football club did Hitler support? on 21:20 - Jan 18 with 7071 viewsJL_Dale

Barnet.
Which football club did Hitler support? on 21:22 - Jan 18 with 7059 viewsSaxonDale

Which football club did Hitler support? on 21:20 - Jan 18 by JL_Dale

Barnet.

Whoever Tottenham were playing I presume.
Which football club did Hitler support? on 21:24 - Jan 18 with 7053 viewspnc4eva1

Which football club did Hitler support? on 21:22 - Jan 18 by SaxonDale

roma

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Which football club did Hitler support? on 21:29 - Jan 18 with 7036 viewsR17ALE

Which football club did Hitler support? on 21:22 - Jan 18 by SaxonDale

An un pc Arf. I hadn't thought of that!

JL is nearest in shyteness of team!

Which football club did Hitler support? on 21:32 - Jan 18 with 7027 views49thseason

Which football club did Hitler support? on 21:20 - Jan 18 by JL_Dale

Barnet.

Bury?
Which football club did Hitler support? on 21:40 - Jan 18 with 7011 viewsmikehunt

South Liverpool

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Which football club did Hitler support? on 21:42 - Jan 18 with 7007 viewsDomDale

In all seriousness im sure I've read before he was a Schalke fan.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Which football club did Hitler support? on 21:44 - Jan 18 with 6999 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Which football club did Hitler support? on 21:42 - Jan 18 by DomDale

In all seriousness im sure I've read before he was a Schalke fan.

A Bucket Schalke?

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Login to get fewer ads

Which football club did Hitler support? on 21:44 - Jan 18 with 6995 viewsR17ALE

When you've been watching football as long as 49th season.....!

Which football club did Hitler support? on 21:56 - Jan 18 with 6963 viewsClivert

'The SS' stood for 'Shitty Shakers' then?
Which football club did Hitler support? on 22:03 - Jan 18 with 6943 viewsSandyman

Which football club did Hitler support? on 21:44 - Jan 18 by SteTsGoldenBoot

A Bucket Schalke?

Who play in the Third Reich of football?
Which football club did Hitler support? on 22:06 - Jan 18 with 6936 viewsmacaroo

He wasnt a fan of the multi ball system.
Which football club did Hitler support? on 22:08 - Jan 18 with 6930 viewsShun

Probably Bristol Rovers.
Which football club did Hitler support? on 22:11 - Jan 18 with 6924 viewsClivert

A star for each World War lost.

Which football club did Hitler support? on 22:17 - Jan 18 with 6915 viewsmodelboydave

According to this he didn't like football

..... And it's yahoo answers so it must be right

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100109112355AA2TvrJ

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

Which football club did Hitler support? on 22:19 - Jan 18 with 6906 viewsdingdangblue

Is it the Gunners ?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Which football club did Hitler support? on 22:37 - Jan 18 with 6877 viewsroccydaleian

Which football club did Hitler support? on 21:44 - Jan 18 by SteTsGoldenBoot

A Bucket Schalke?

Rob Schalke? Famous old glass smasher!
Which football club did Hitler support? on 23:06 - Jan 18 with 6834 viewsScunnydale

Which football club did Hitler support? on 22:08 - Jan 18 by Shun

Probably Bristol Rovers.

You goin' hell, boy! Arf though.
Which football club did Hitler support? on 23:16 - Jan 18 with 6821 viewsSaxonDale

Which football club did Hitler support? on 22:08 - Jan 18 by Shun

Probably Bristol Rovers.

Apparently so!
Which football club did Hitler support? on 23:57 - Jan 18 with 6791 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Which football club did Hitler support? on 22:19 - Jan 18 by dingdangblue

Is it the Gunners ?

no,that would have been Bin Laden.

Regular at Highbury.
Which football club did Hitler support? on 23:58 - Jan 18 with 6787 viewsShun

Which football club did Hitler support? on 23:06 - Jan 18 by Scunnydale

You goin' hell, boy! Arf though.

Ha, I feel guilty already!
Which football club did Hitler support? on 00:20 - Jan 19 with 6770 viewsoff2div1

Was he after the Rochdale town hall so when he was coming over for it would call in at the Sandy to see a game
Which football club did Hitler support? on 09:06 - Jan 19 with 6681 viewsSuddenLad

From 'The Times worst 50 Football Supporters:

"Hitler may have bombed Old Trafford, but he wasn't a Manchester City fan," wrote Kaveh Solkehol.

"The Fuhrer had a soft spot for Schalke, who, funnily enough, were German champions six times between 1933 and 1945. Winning a match, Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's propaganda chief, wrote, is of more importance to the people than the capture of a town in the East.

Schalke 04 went to the trouble of commissioning a report some years ago in an attempt to debunk the popular belief that the architect of the Second World War and the cold-blooded murder of millions concealed a pair of Schalke 04 boxer shorts beneath his tunic.

Which is why The Times received a prompt reply from Schalke 04 PR man Gerd Voss that contained rare traces of the previously oxymoronic concept, the German sense of humour.

"We were very curious to find out what made the well-respected Times claim this as a fact," wrote Voss. "So we checked and double-checked whether the club board between 1933 and 1945 had named a stand the Fuhrer Stand, for example, and we watched every episode of 'Allo 'Allo in a bid to find a clue. Nothing."

According to Voss, while Schalke 04's success in the 1930's caused some bandwagon-jumping Nazis to climb aboard, there was no evidence Hitler attended a game or supported the club.

"To conclude, Hitler was a fan of Schalke 04 because they won most of the titles during his regime, so that must make Margaret Thatcher a Liverpool fan," wrote Voss.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Which football club did Hitler support? on 09:51 - Jan 19 with 6641 viewselectricblue

Being Austrian i would have thought Austria Vienna....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Which football club did Hitler support? on 10:10 - Jan 19 with 6627 viewsBigKindo

Which football club did Hitler support? on 00:20 - Jan 19 by off2div1

Was he after the Rochdale town hall so when he was coming over for it would call in at the Sandy to see a game

Allegedly he wanted the stained glass which was considered to be some of the finest glass of it's time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024