Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
two faced people!!!!!!! 09:57 - Jan 24 with 5546 viewsineyrewetrust

how many of you people on here slagged keith hill off when he left to try and better himself and his career.
i find it funny how so many people are back licking his arse.

two faced people!!!!!!! on 12:54 - Jan 24 with 849 viewsregjenkins

Not me fella!!!

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

two faced people!!!!!!! on 13:11 - Jan 24 with 815 viewsTVOS1907

The OP is being very harsh.

Most fans wished him well and understood why he went. The way it happened is a separate matter.

And, to be fair, some of the more vocal dissenters haven't been on to comment about this week's events.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

two faced people!!!!!!! on 14:29 - Jan 24 with 771 viewsDorsetDale

two faced people!!!!!!! on 12:47 - Jan 24 by fitzochris

It's an easy one to answer, is this.

I didn't begrudge Hilly moving to a "bigger" club. However, I did dislike him for saying he wasn't going to a bigger and then leaving for a bigger club a few days later. I did also dislike him for denying that he was about to jump ship for the Tranmere job.

However, not once have I ever questioned his ability as a manager. In realistic terms, he is the best possible manager available to us at this current time. For that reason alone, I am delighted he is back and hope that he stays 'back' for as long as possible.

Pretty similar to my feelings then and now. Somewhat upset about the way things happened but no ill will. As far as wishing him success, I'm not a Barnsley fan and couldn't care either way as to how he may have got on.

As far as being the best available to take us forward,I'd go further and say he's THE best man for the job right now irrespective of who is in or out of work.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

two faced people!!!!!!! on 19:13 - Jan 24 with 696 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

When KH left, I thought it was the right time to go, he felt under appreciated and we were sick of it being the fans fault when we lost.

Since then KH has realised what he had here and boy, have we missed him.

A new mutual appreciation all round. Perfect!

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

two faced people!!!!!!! on 19:19 - Jan 24 with 690 viewsdalenumber2

We are allowed to change our minds (although I wasn't one of those who had a go at him when he left.)
two faced people!!!!!!! on 19:29 - Jan 24 with 683 viewsBrighouseDale

For the love of god. If you were a store manager at Asda and had a job lined up at Tesco, would you feel compelled to tell all your staff as soon as you were offered the position? Not necessarily, because you wouldn't want to upset the apple cart until the time was right. How is it different for football managers? I don't understand why people get so distressed about KH saying it was "business as usual" when he was about to go to Barnsley. Does everyone in football tell the truth all the time? Course not.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

two faced people!!!!!!! on 20:54 - Jan 24 with 646 viewsThreeLions

He will always be known as hilly bullshit in our house, got concerns about his appointment but willing to see if he can change my perception of him.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024