Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official "Who are you?" Thread 20:11 - Feb 7 with 8371 viewsDrizzy

I'm Drizzy. That's all you need to know.

If you've modified or completely changed your PS username introduce yourself right here.

If you're totally new feel free to introduce yourself.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 22:28 - Feb 12 with 1609 viewsDavillin

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 16:14 - Feb 12 by father_jack

was sampras on old PS and jackarmy. and few other sites maybe if youve seen me about.

I'm nobody! Who are you?
Are you nobody, too?
Then there's a pair of us -- don't tell!
They'd banish us, you know.

How dreary to be somebody!
How public, like a frog
To tell your name the livelong day
To an admiring bog!

Emily Dickinson

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 19:17 - Feb 13 with 1577 viewsSSSSMJP

I'm SSSSMJP, given the name whilst playing online poker well the SSSS bit think you can guess what it stands for bloody saes anywhos in the words of Dr.Nick "Hello Everybody"
The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 06:14 - Feb 16 with 1549 viewsCaptainDaniel

Hi, My name is CaptainDaniel. I've been stalking you guys for quite some time and have decided to make my own account. I hope you guys will eventually consider me as one of your own.
The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 12:27 - Feb 16 with 1540 viewssherpajacob

24601, Who am I?
I'm Jean Valjean

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 19:22 - Feb 16 with 1534 viewsthe_gasman

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 16:14 - Feb 12 by father_jack

was sampras on old PS and jackarmy. and few other sites maybe if youve seen me about.

joined PS last august , now here i guess. Is everyone on this site now??? any decent smilies???

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 21:13 - Feb 16 with 1531 viewsKeyserSoze

I am Keyser Soze.

Poll: What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty?

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 11:22 - Feb 17 with 1523 viewsDanesCurt

Part-time poster on PS - adapting to life as a dad and bringing my new daughter up the right way - her first Swansea match attended at the tender age of 7 months - has sidetracked me for the past year.

She is coming to Wembley next week, which will coincide our last day living in London as we head back West on the 25th. Alas we are only making it as far as Ladybird central with my partner's new job as we bid farewell to Sunny Stockwell and its famous Swan for one last time.

We will be living in a certain housing development in Llandaff, hence the username.

Black and White unite

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 12:20 - Feb 18 with 1500 viewsSwansea_Viking

Don't Tell Him Pike!

You Stupid Boy!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 17:05 - Feb 18 with 1491 viewsThe_Great_Muta

Dip in and out of the forums, but a regular lurker
The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 09:55 - Feb 19 with 1476 viewsBelfast

I wonder ......

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 06:55 - Feb 24 with 1439 viewsJoeSoccerFan

I'm a Noob. I'm a Yank that became a Swansea fan last spring watching them fight with class even when overmatched by much richer clubs. With the match set for tomorrow morning (11am here), I needed to figure out about this cup (not the FA, but the Capital One Cup????). Mission accomplished.

For Mrs. JSF 50th birthday, we coming to Wales to rock climb and drink at pubs (she'll do the rock climbing - I'll stick to the pubs). We're both looking to figure out how to get tickets to the 1 home game against Southhampton and I'm trying to get her involved with rock climbing, so I can slip out to London and get into Stamford Bridge.

Cheers... JoeSoccerFan
The Official (n/t) on 12:33 - Feb 25 with 1431 viewsBaron_Blumpkin

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 06:55 - Feb 24 by JoeSoccerFan

I'm a Noob. I'm a Yank that became a Swansea fan last spring watching them fight with class even when overmatched by much richer clubs. With the match set for tomorrow morning (11am here), I needed to figure out about this cup (not the FA, but the Capital One Cup????). Mission accomplished.

For Mrs. JSF 50th birthday, we coming to Wales to rock climb and drink at pubs (she'll do the rock climbing - I'll stick to the pubs). We're both looking to figure out how to get tickets to the 1 home game against Southhampton and I'm trying to get her involved with rock climbing, so I can slip out to London and get into Stamford Bridge.

Cheers... JoeSoccerFan

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 12:39 - Feb 25 with 1425 viewsBaron_Blumpkin

Guten abend! ...
The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 16:09 - Feb 25 with 1421 viewsToby94

Hi I'm Toby from Germany. Some of you might know me from planetswans. ;) Besides Swansea I'm a supporter of the German side Werder Bremen.
The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 00:47 - Jul 21 with 901 viewsJackflack

I was Starsky

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

The Official on 02:29 - Jul 21 with 880 viewsHumpty

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 10:24 - Feb 8 by RogueTrooper

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it

There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it

I highly suggest you don't. It is quite groovy for a short while but when it starts growing back you sometimes think of cutting them off. It's awful. Don't do it.

Oh and BTW gentlemen who's job it it is to shave other chaps testicles, it may be a normal experience for you, but it's not for the shavee. Try to build up some kind of rapport with your subject. Having a man take hold of your balls and take a razor to them is not normal for most chaps. To do it in mute silence whilst the victim attempts to strike up a conversation is frankly f*cking rude.
The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 06:10 - Jul 21 with 864 viewsjack247

Only ever had this name, but nearly changed it to tim_nice_but_dim when Darran gave me that nickname. He stopped when he realised I wasn't actually as nice, or as dim as him.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024