Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Under-21's v Barnet 14:24 - Feb 18 with 1706 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Going mental. 8-1 to Rangers after 52 minutes.

The most I've ever seen a Rangers team score was eight, when the youths hammering Charlton (I think) in the year Gallen and Co. won the South East Counties.

Rangers have a very young team out today as well.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Under-21's v Barnet on 14:25 - Feb 18 with 1686 viewsdaveB

hat trick for Balanta, bet we still don't start with a striker on saturday
Under-21's v Barnet on 14:45 - Feb 18 with 1616 viewsessextaxiboy

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_mb.php?m=v&t=75070#7

Less than 2 weeks ago . Good job they didnt just give in ,
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Under-21's v Barnet on 15:30 - Feb 18 with 1518 viewssmegma

I saw our reserves stick 9 past Oxford Utd at Harrow Borough once. Paulo Wanchope got 3 of them to follow the 2 he got vs Chelsea a week before. He then got the only goal away vs Spurs a few days later and Stewart Houston said he wasn't what we were looking for.
Under-21's v Barnet on 15:35 - Feb 18 with 1497 viewsW7Ranger

Under-21's v Barnet on 15:30 - Feb 18 by smegma

I saw our reserves stick 9 past Oxford Utd at Harrow Borough once. Paulo Wanchope got 3 of them to follow the 2 he got vs Chelsea a week before. He then got the only goal away vs Spurs a few days later and Stewart Houston said he wasn't what we were looking for.

Remember that! He was then snapped up by Derby and went to score up at Old Trafford in a 3-2 win!!!
Under-21's v Barnet on 15:44 - Feb 18 with 1460 viewsHollowayRanger

so we have finally found our level have we?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Under-21's v Barnet on 16:32 - Feb 18 with 1349 viewsthemodfather

Under-21's v Barnet on 15:44 - Feb 18 by HollowayRanger

i can the see dvd and parade now....
Under-21's v Barnet on 16:34 - Feb 18 with 1330 viewsrunningman75

Under-21's v Barnet on 15:44 - Feb 18 by HollowayRanger

Looking forward to games against AFC Wimbledon and Dagenham and Redbridge now !
Under-21's v Barnet on 16:36 - Feb 18 with 1312 viewsNov77

the first team beat crewe at home 8-1 in the league cup early eighties, including the lesser spotted waddock goal and a volley from the half way line by ian stewart.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Login to get fewer ads

Under-21's v Barnet on 16:50 - Feb 18 with 1269 viewsHamtuneR

We beat Sheff Wed 8-2 in 1973. They helped us with 2 own goals. League cup match, in the days when the first team played.
Under-21's v Barnet on 17:22 - Feb 18 with 1183 viewsCamberleyR

Under-21's v Barnet on 15:30 - Feb 18 by smegma

Yeah, Skeletor Houston remarked that players of his type were ten a penny on Hackney Marshes.

He later that season said to Chris Wrong "get me Mike Sheron and I'll get you in the Premiership"

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Under-21's v Barnet on 19:14 - Feb 18 with 1024 viewsderbyhoop

Judging by the league table, Barnet aren't that much of a side at U21s. Even so, that is an impressive result. At that level, the results aren't really important. What we need to see is players moving from the Elite Development Squad into the first team. I don't see enough evidence of that being the case.

Somebody, like Michael Harriman, who is playing regularly for Wycombe in L2, are likely to be developing a lot quicker.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024