Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
one win against a struggling team means F.All 13:00 - Mar 4 with 4335 viewsLambourn

I was there and we had two chances and scored two goals we could of easily lost by 3/4 we are still totally paceless and non creative unless they made the mistake we wouldnt of got the second goal.
one win against a struggling team means F.All on 17:27 - Mar 4 with 810 viewsJeff

one win against a struggling team means F.All on 17:21 - Mar 4 by Lambourn

There left back ponsing about

So we lop off our winner on account of Yoshida 'ponsing about', we lop off Gaston's equaliser on account of Cesar 'ponsing about' and instead it finishes 1-0, on account of Remy not ponsing about- happy?

Can we not knock it?

one win against a struggling team means F.All on 17:30 - Mar 4 with 803 viewsWestbourneR

one win against a struggling team means F.All on 17:22 - Mar 4 by kropotkin41

It's a bit laughable coming on here and being all doom-and-gloom ........... like we'll all be shocked by it!

Oh no, we're going to get relegated? Don't say that! How could you be so pessimistic?

For goodness sake, there's not many of here who think that Saturday was the Second f*cking Coming; we're just pleased we won a match!

Kropotkin - good point well made.

Gazza - it is a pointless thread for someone to post. He's done it cos he's an oppo fan. Chelscum for Fulham, maybe Brentford.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

one win against a struggling team means F.All on 17:40 - Mar 4 with 796 viewsTheBlob

I've said it before and I'll say it again - you don't get extra points for style.
I just heard Sjoke supporters on Talkshite having a moan about style and Pulis.Apparently there have already been boos there and the odd "Pulis Out" banner unfurled."Oh dear,we always stay up but we play shite,would much rather risk everything by playing entertaining tippy tappy" etc.Just like Charlton?
Just goes to show you can't please everybody - especially when it's not your investment at stake.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

one win against a struggling team means F.All on 17:45 - Mar 4 with 786 viewsgazza1

one win against a struggling team means F.All on 17:30 - Mar 4 by WestbourneR

Kropotkin - good point well made.

Gazza - it is a pointless thread for someone to post. He's done it cos he's an oppo fan. Chelscum for Fulham, maybe Brentford.

Oh right I did not notice that he has only had a few posts....
one win against a struggling team means F.All on 17:55 - Mar 4 with 775 viewsBrightonhoop

We're in the business of staying up. Pints are all that matter in a relegation dog fight. Were we already safe you'd have a point...
one win against a struggling team means F.All on 17:57 - Mar 4 with 771 viewskropotkin41

one win against a struggling team means F.All on 17:55 - Mar 4 by Brightonhoop

We're in the business of staying up. Pints are all that matter in a relegation dog fight. Were we already safe you'd have a point...

Pints are all that matter.......! Yep!!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

one win against a struggling team means F.All on 18:15 - Mar 4 with 756 viewsLambourn

one win against a struggling team means F.All on 17:26 - Mar 4 by WestbourneR

It's 'their'.

Second mistake in three posts that a five year old would be ashamed to make.

Lambourn you're illiterate. Now f**k off.

F*ck off? Really needed that thanks great behaviour but if you fancy your chances brfore the sunderland game pm me.
one win against a struggling team means F.All on 18:17 - Mar 4 with 753 viewsLambourn

one win against a struggling team means F.All on 17:27 - Mar 4 by Jeff

So we lop off our winner on account of Yoshida 'ponsing about', we lop off Gaston's equaliser on account of Cesar 'ponsing about' and instead it finishes 1-0, on account of Remy not ponsing about- happy?

Yes happy;-)
Login to get fewer ads

one win against a struggling team means F.All on 18:26 - Mar 4 with 743 viewshoopstilidie

one win against a struggling team means F.All on 18:15 - Mar 4 by Lambourn

F*ck off? Really needed that thanks great behaviour but if you fancy your chances brfore the sunderland game pm me.

How precious

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

one win against a struggling team means F.All on 18:31 - Mar 4 with 736 viewsWestbourneR

This is the best thing i've read in ages

I've got a deal - you learn to read & write and then i'll 'pm' you before the game you're not actually going to.

You got enough credit on your phone to arrange the tear up?

one win against a struggling team means F.All on 18:32 - Mar 4 with 735 viewsBklynRanger

FIGHT. Yes. Monday may get marginally more interesting now.

one win against a struggling team means F.All on 18:37 - Mar 4 with 723 viewsTheBlob

Feather dusters at five paces.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

one win against a struggling team means F.All on 18:43 - Mar 4 with 717 viewsWestbourneR

I was joking btw, in case that's not clear. 'Tear up' was meant to be the clue. No a big fighting person, at all, ever.

Besides there is no way Lambourn can educate himself in time for the weekend - easy out.

one win against a struggling team means F.All on 18:56 - Mar 4 with 699 viewsqblockpete

one win against a struggling team means F.All on 18:43 - Mar 4 by WestbourneR

I was joking btw, in case that's not clear. 'Tear up' was meant to be the clue. No a big fighting person, at all, ever.

Besides there is no way Lambourn can educate himself in time for the weekend - easy out.

I did not think we played particularly well and will have to step up a gear to beat Sunderland, let alone Villa away. It does give us a glimmer of hope, but still think tactically we are playing too defensively. We play with the spoiler in front of the back four and don't get many players in the opposing box. Enjoyed Saturday, but the next 2 games will really tell us if avoiding relegation is possible or just a pipedream
one win against a struggling team means F.All on 19:02 - Mar 4 with 685 viewsBushman

Oooooh get her........

Football is a lot of the time all about winning games you should have lost and losing games you should have won.

Seems that a few people on here haven't worked that out yet.

We were unlucky to lose against Arsenal & Spurs away and lucky not to lose at West Ham (IMHO) Lucky to win at Chelsea? and apparently at Southampton.

Thats why we all keep coming back - it"s an unpredictable game
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

one win against a struggling team means F.All on 19:28 - Mar 4 with 665 viewsBrightonhoop

one win against a struggling team means F.All on 17:57 - Mar 4 by kropotkin41

Pints are all that matter.......! Yep!!

And plenty of them! Deadens the pain....:-D
one win against a struggling team means F.All on 22:03 - Mar 4 with 620 viewsderbyhoop

A journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step.

We may not have 1000 miles to go (it might feel like it) but we have taken a step. IF we can build on it, by winning 2 consecutive games in the Premiership, then we might have a chance. We're probably going to have to show top 6 form but, on paper, we've got the easiest run in.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

one win against a struggling team means F.All on 22:16 - Mar 4 with 604 viewsHollowayRanger

BIG IF

but IF we can get and keep remy and zamorra fit

we would look a heck of a lot better even if that means dropping taarabt

--------remy zamorra---------
hoilett mbia diakite townsend
traore hill samba bosingwa
-----------green-------------

ceaser injury permitting
diakite could swap for derry or jenus but think diakite if mentally sound is best

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

one win against a struggling team means F.All on 22:29 - Mar 4 with 590 viewsTW_R

one win against a struggling team means F.All on 22:16 - Mar 4 by HollowayRanger

BIG IF

but IF we can get and keep remy and zamorra fit

we would look a heck of a lot better even if that means dropping taarabt

--------remy zamorra---------
hoilett mbia diakite townsend
traore hill samba bosingwa
-----------green-------------

ceaser injury permitting
diakite could swap for derry or jenus but think diakite if mentally sound is best

Unfortunately there's no way we can keep Zamora fit. We know he's going to be carrying an injury to the end of season, so I think it's going to be a juggling act between him and Betty.
one win against a struggling team means F.All on 23:00 - Mar 4 with 563 viewsTacticalR

one win against a struggling team means F.All on 22:03 - Mar 4 by derbyhoop

A journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step.

We may not have 1000 miles to go (it might feel like it) but we have taken a step. IF we can build on it, by winning 2 consecutive games in the Premiership, then we might have a chance. We're probably going to have to show top 6 form but, on paper, we've got the easiest run in.

That reminds me of the Kliban cartoon in which a Zen master tells his assembled students, 'The road to Enlightenment is long and difficult, which is why I asked you to bring sandwiches and a change of clothing.'

Air hostess clique

one win against a struggling team means F.All on 08:29 - Mar 5 with 502 viewsJonDoeman

Get a life you mug.

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024