Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Going to the Galician derby on Friday 16:24 - Mar 12 with 1639 viewsBklynRanger

DEportivo v Celta Vigo - bottom vs second bottom

Looking forward to it - never been to one of those, or Galicia, ok or Spain...

Anybody know of any insults and songs I can hurl at the Vigo scum?
Going to the Galician derby on Friday on 16:58 - Mar 12 with 1611 viewsLewes_r

I always enjoyed shouting "bacalao" when someone dived in my days watching Valencia

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Going to the Galician derby on Friday on 17:06 - Mar 12 with 1600 viewshopphoops

Oh sarf galicia is full of...

You're just a small town in portugal

Etc

sounds like fun, you can share the pain with the depor fans. Celta will be in their dennis the menace kits though, don't forget where you are...

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Going to the Galician derby on Friday on 17:23 - Mar 12 with 1586 viewsBklynRanger

LOL. 'Bacaloa' is impressively bizarre and 'small town in Portugal' is a must.

I notice 'A Coruna' play teams around them in the next couple of fixtures - some definite parallels.

My host will get to sit in a pub the next day and see how an English relegation battle is conducted
Going to the Galician derby on Friday on 17:33 - Mar 12 with 1576 viewsSonofNorfolt

Going to the Galician derby on Friday on 17:23 - Mar 12 by BklynRanger

LOL. 'Bacaloa' is impressively bizarre and 'small town in Portugal' is a must.

I notice 'A Coruna' play teams around them in the next couple of fixtures - some definite parallels.

My host will get to sit in a pub the next day and see how an English relegation battle is conducted

La Coruna have been poor all season & look likely to be relegated once again, Vigo have done much better and look like they'll survive.

Stone their coach then.
Going to the Galician derby on Friday on 17:40 - Mar 12 with 1568 viewsBklynRanger

Going to the Galician derby on Friday on 17:33 - Mar 12 by SonofNorfolt

La Coruna have been poor all season & look likely to be relegated once again, Vigo have done much better and look like they'll survive.

Stone their coach then.

Get stoned on the coach - got it
Going to the Galician derby on Friday on 18:55 - Mar 12 with 1535 viewshopphoops

I've only been to Atletico Madrid in Spain. there was a brilliant angry bloke in front of me screaming in apoplectic rage ('Vamos, ostia) all first half and embarrassing his girlfriend, then they settled down at half time for a nice picnic.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.

Going to the Galician derby on Friday on 19:29 - Mar 12 with 1514 viewsballbag

My family on my dad's side is a made up of both Deportistas and Celtarras. They DO NOT talk about football.

Enjoy your day mate! Have some pulpo a feira and a couple of hundred Estrella Galicias for me!

Oh, and careful with the bin knockers! http://www.abc.es/videos-deportes/20120415/grupo-aficionados-violentos-empana-15
Going to the Galician derby on Friday on 20:50 - Mar 12 with 1498 viewsFredManRave

I hope for your sake it's better than the Galician 2000 derby. Made me go grey.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Going to the Galician derby on Friday on 21:31 - Mar 12 with 1479 viewsaston_hoop

Very jealous, go to the region loads as have family near A Coruna and do a lot of work in Ferrol but have never had the chance to catch a Deportivo game! Watched the team train once though!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Going to the Galician derby on Friday on 21:59 - Mar 12 with 1464 viewsBklynRanger

Cheers for the advice and informatation people. Preparing my guts with some Guinness. Vamos Los Herculeans.
Going to the Galician derby on Friday on 22:20 - Mar 12 with 1451 viewsPeterHucker

I went to Vigo once.
I'm a fairly well travelled bloke but I've never been to a city with so much dogshit on the pavements. You should sing about that.
Going to the Galician derby on Friday on 22:44 - Mar 12 with 1440 viewsBklynRanger

Consider it sung
Going to the Galician derby on Friday on 10:07 - Mar 13 with 1395 viewshopphoops

Up the Groyne!

Going to the Galician derby on Friday on 17:54 - Mar 15 with 1326 viewsBazWoT

Go to the Bar Riazor at the top of the hill behind the ground. Get yourself some miniatures from in there to take in with you. Wear a skunk mask though or you'll be out of your head without even realising. If you arrive five minutes after kick off you can squeeze through the gap between the turnstile and the wall to get in in the home end.

Songs abound and coach stoning is compulsory. Mind you, might be more away fans there given the league position.

Muchos gracias ballbag, mi amigo.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024