Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
taraabts too good for you 19:16 - Apr 7 with 1258 viewsthemodfather

time to end this crock of shite....
he came on, gave away a free kick ( i mean kicked the ball out of play), then ducks in the 93rd min, so wigan level
now we have been cack for ages but for all the mass bebation over mr adel, time to end it.
relegation is not his fault, as a unit the whole thing has been an expensive shambles, a very expensive shambles.
i hate mark hughes and still cannot see why he was manager and givena free hand to run the club, mr tf has to admit he really got it wrong
taraabts too good for you on 19:23 - Apr 7 with 1205 viewsRangersAreBack

The free kick he passed straight into touch was laughable.
taraabts too good for you on 19:26 - Apr 7 with 1163 viewsDieByYourSide

what's he ever done for us to merit a song eh?

Poll: And it's hi ho

taraabts too good for you on 19:28 - Apr 7 with 1152 viewskensalriser

taraabts too good for you on 19:23 - Apr 7 by RangersAreBack

The free kick he passed straight into touch was laughable.

Bosingwa wasn't awake enough, although that's probably Tarbs' fault for thinking he could be arsed in the first place.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

taraabts too good for you on 19:33 - Apr 7 with 1114 viewsgobbles

taraabts too good for you on 19:28 - Apr 7 by kensalriser

Bosingwa wasn't awake enough, although that's probably Tarbs' fault for thinking he could be arsed in the first place.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Wasn't Bosingwa's fault. He was supposed to be timing a run to catch out the defenders but Adel just booted it far too hard.
taraabts too good for you on 19:34 - Apr 7 with 1100 viewsPommyhoop

taraabts too good for you on 19:26 - Apr 7 by DieByYourSide

what's he ever done for us to merit a song eh?

Yeah .That Wonderland one definately has more truth to it.I mean we love loads of throw ins and the odd corner right?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

taraabts too good for you on 20:04 - Apr 7 with 1020 viewsAntti_Heinola

it was an awful free kick! Good idea, terrible application!
but his beautiful cross to Remy that he almost nodded in was class. And that was more than hoilett managed in the whole game and a better cross than Townsend put in all day, although Townsend was superb, don't get me wrong.

Bare bones.

taraabts too good for you on 20:41 - Apr 7 with 928 viewsgazza1

The bloke is a liability.....shame so many 'punters' have blinkers on them.

Harry will offload him if he can in the close season.
taraabts too good for you on 20:45 - Apr 7 with 898 viewsyankranger

taraabts too good for you on 20:41 - Apr 7 by gazza1

The bloke is a liability.....shame so many 'punters' have blinkers on them.

Harry will offload him if he can in the close season.

Would you have preferred we stuck with Hoilet today? He was cr@p.

I can understand people getting frustrated with him, you can tell pretty early if he is going to have a good game or not. It shows pretty much instantly in his intent and body language.

But look at our squad, who else is going to make something happen for us? Park? Hoilet? Granero? Mbia? I don't see any other valid options.
Login to get fewer ads

taraabts too good for you on 20:55 - Apr 7 with 857 viewsgazza1

taraabts too good for you on 20:45 - Apr 7 by yankranger

I can understand people getting frustrated with him, you can tell pretty early if he is going to have a good game or not. It shows pretty much instantly in his intent and body language.

But look at our squad, who else is going to make something happen for us? Park? Hoilet? Granero? Mbia? I don't see any other valid options.

Agreed Hoilett had a bad few minutes but I am not sure if I would have replaced him with Tarbs....
taraabts too good for you on 20:56 - Apr 7 with 851 viewsTeddRanger

taraabts too good for you on 20:45 - Apr 7 by yankranger

I'm pretty much a long time lurker here.

I'd like to nominate "Gazza" as the WUM of the last decade.

I shouldn't rise to the bait but these people who denigrate Adel, they need to have their head's examined.

Our 2 years in the PL have mainly been excruciating but there's only person that got us there - with sublime talent. And given us one of the best seasons in nearly 40 years of watching the R's.

Adel may not be Stan, who is? But he's different class and "punters" like Gazza are just too thick/too keen on a wind up to appreciate it.

He'll be gone in the summer. And this club will be massively the poorer for it. Still, we'll still have Forrest Gump, wingers that can't beat their men and a host of utterly mediocre tw@ts. Enjoy it Gazza and friends. I certainly won't although I'll still be there.
taraabts too good for you on 20:59 - Apr 7 with 840 viewsibnumber10

Why even pass it to Boswinga who is right footed playing at left back?
And weight it to go straight out of play?
Sums the past two seasons up for me, we have a squad of misfits, good players in their own right but as a team just not up to it.
Red cards, missed penalties, mistakes at the back etc etc
We somehow manage to find new ways of shooting ourselves in the foot every week
It's been very painful for every supporter
taraabts too good for you on 21:05 - Apr 7 with 807 viewsqblockpete

When allowed to have a free role and be the so called "number one" you wont see a better player for us. Get the feeling he like the team lacking confidence, since the Norwich game seems to have affected him. Don't understand why he starts against Fulham, scores a blinder then gets dropped today. Holiett was literally Toilet.

His confidence is taking a beating and we see that his free kick responsibilities have been taken away, don't' tell me he cannot take one, he has scored enough in the past. He now is thinking too much and the game is becoming unnatural for him. He needs to work on instinct and now he is becoming too worried about screwing up
taraabts too good for you on 21:10 - Apr 7 with 776 viewsyankranger

taraabts too good for you on 20:59 - Apr 7 by ibnumber10

Why even pass it to Boswinga who is right footed playing at left back?
And weight it to go straight out of play?
Sums the past two seasons up for me, we have a squad of misfits, good players in their own right but as a team just not up to it.
Red cards, missed penalties, mistakes at the back etc etc
We somehow manage to find new ways of shooting ourselves in the foot every week
It's been very painful for every supporter

Agree with this one. We just find a way to screw things up for ourselves.

I was saying after the game today that I need to find something else to do with my free time. I spend all week frustrated at work, then I come to follow this team on the weekend. I am literally frustrated all the time. Need to pick up painting or kite flying. I am sitting on my couch angry and have to get up at 5am tomorrow and get frustrated there. Shoot me....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024