Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lower league players we probably won't sign 18:20 - Apr 10 with 842 viewsrsonist

Know any decent ones? List them here

Hunt (Huddersfield)
Trippier, Austin (Burnley)
Williams, Bailey (Middlesbrough)
Stephens (Charlton)
Murphy, Clayton (Crewe)
Ritchie, Arter, Pugh (Bournemouth)
Long, Maguire (Sheff Utd)
Sako, Batth (Wolves)
Madine (Sheff Wed)
Gayle (Peterborough)
Forrester (Brentford)
Gleeson (MK Dons)
Madden, Upson, Stech (Yeovil)
Grandison, Taylor (Shrewsbury)
Judge (Notts County)
Wright (Colchester)
Wallace (Tranmere)
Worrall (Bury)
McFadzean (Crawley)
Baxter (Oldham)
Freeman (Stevenage)
Lower league players we probably won't sign on 19:38 - Apr 10 with 778 viewsphomem

bury are up sh1t creek so'd accept any offer but worrall is rubbish
Lower league players we probably won't sign on 20:06 - Apr 10 with 739 viewsrunningman75

Jamie Cureton proven goal scorer, 37 years old so maybe a 5 year contract should suffice.
Lower league players we probably won't sign on 20:06 - Apr 10 with 739 viewsrunningman75

Jamie Cureton proven goal scorer, 37 years old so maybe a 5 year contract should suffice.
Lower league players we probably won't sign on 13:00 - Apr 11 with 638 viewsTGRRRSSS

Anyone at Palace???

How about Austin and Rhodes new partnership up front?
Seriously thik it's be worth looking at both of them. Also Robinson at Blackburn unless we keep Green? (Cesar will clearly go and rightly so in my view)

Pitman from Bournemouth?
Lower league players we probably won't sign on 13:08 - Apr 11 with 619 viewsDieByYourSide

Pitman never pulled up any trees at Bristol City, League 1 seems to be his level.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Lower league players we probably won't sign on 13:09 - Apr 11 with 616 viewssexton

Adam Forshaw - Brentford midfielder. More consistent, less lightweight than Forrester.
Lower league players we probably won't sign on 13:13 - Apr 11 with 606 viewsTGRRRSSS

Lower league players we probably won't sign on 13:08 - Apr 11 by DieByYourSide

Pitman never pulled up any trees at Bristol City, League 1 seems to be his level.

Maybe but he might have developed a bit since then, played more games bit more experience and more goals, can develope a player, to rule them out entirely based on a previous club may be wrong?
Lower league players we probably won't sign on 13:17 - Apr 11 with 600 viewsDieByYourSide

Lower league players we probably won't sign on 13:13 - Apr 11 by TGRRRSSS

Maybe but he might have developed a bit since then, played more games bit more experience and more goals, can develope a player, to rule them out entirely based on a previous club may be wrong?

Not impossible! He's just signed a long deal at his first Club and looks to be firing them up to the Championship, doubt he'll be leaving to be honest.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Login to get fewer ads

Lower league players we probably won't sign on 13:18 - Apr 11 with 597 viewswombat

mcguigan at forest is aval on a free in the summer , knows the championship attacking central midfielder scores goals dosnt get on with the poison dwarf at forest

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Lower league players we probably won't sign on 13:58 - Apr 11 with 573 viewsFleckers86

Jonathan Williams @ Palace

Saw him play for Wales against Scotland (I think) and he came on as a Sub. Changed the game, looked comfortable on the ball and like to take the game to Scotland. Future Star.

These are the players that we should be signing and how the club should be structured. Buy players with Sell on value. Also Alex Smithies GK @ Huddersfield is another good player.

Think if we get relegated, should get a manager in who will be here in 4/5 years and build a team using these players. Steal young players from lower league teams and build through them.
Lower league players we probably won't sign on 14:20 - Apr 11 with 552 viewsadhoc_qpr

Sadly i think Williams and Mcgugan will have bigger, better options that us in the summer - but they are both the type of player i'd like us to look at.
Lower league players we probably won't sign on 14:52 - Apr 11 with 539 viewssimmo

Lower league players we probably won't sign on 13:58 - Apr 11 by Fleckers86

Jonathan Williams @ Palace

Saw him play for Wales against Scotland (I think) and he came on as a Sub. Changed the game, looked comfortable on the ball and like to take the game to Scotland. Future Star.

These are the players that we should be signing and how the club should be structured. Buy players with Sell on value. Also Alex Smithies GK @ Huddersfield is another good player.

Think if we get relegated, should get a manager in who will be here in 4/5 years and build a team using these players. Steal young players from lower league teams and build through them.

Really like Yannick Bolasie too, my mate used to tell me about him and Albert Adomah when they were at Barnet. Good skillful player if not a little raw.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Lower league players we probably won't sign on 15:57 - Apr 11 with 525 viewsrsonist

Yeah there's definitely a bracket of young players who would likely be expensive and looking higher up than us when they do move on. Sam Byram, Will Hughes, Nathan Redmond and certainly Jonathan Williams who I agree is a really excellent prospect.
Lower league players we probably won't sign on 16:03 - Apr 11 with 517 viewsrsonist

There's also players like Liam Bridcutt and Will Buckley at Brighton who get rave reviews and who would probably cost something like £4m plus each. The Jay Rodriguez bracket if you will. I'm not sure would be in a position to be taking punts on this sort...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024