Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darlo 22:06 - May 1 with 2622 viewsdalebolt

Old adversaries Darlo tonight lifted the northern league title in front of a full house! They have walked that division this season getting crowds of around 1000 - 1500! Can't help but think if we ever dropped that low down the fooball chain we'd struggle to get 100 -150 if indeed we stayed in business! Be thankful for what we have!
Darlo on 07:45 - May 2 with 2395 viewsBigDaveMyCock

I didn't know that we, at any point, have aspired or aspire to 'do' a Darlington. Thanks for the warning in any event.

Message to Mr Dunphy. Please cancel building of 30,000 all-seater stadium this lad's got a fookin good point here.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Darlo on 08:49 - May 2 with 2341 viewsSwissdale

Can't say I agree with you there. If the worse did happen I'd imagine we'd sill get around 1000 fans coming to watch us (playing at Rochdale town or something). FC Halfax, Chester and Darlo were no bigger than us when they were in the league and they manage it.
Darlo on 09:21 - May 2 with 2310 viewsD_Alien

Lets face it, if Hornets are still getting 250 we'd at least treble that, plus the games against Stockport and Bury would put the average gate up past 1000
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Darlo on 18:10 - May 2 with 2089 viewsSalwaDale

A colleague of mine was telling me that Darlington RUFC have bought the stadium now. Quite how they are going to avoid the same problems I have no idea.

TBBT

Darlo on 09:47 - May 3 with 1980 viewsmacro

Darlo on 18:10 - May 2 by SalwaDale

A colleague of mine was telling me that Darlington RUFC have bought the stadium now. Quite how they are going to avoid the same problems I have no idea.

That depends on whether they get to keep the gate receipts. As darlo and now Coventry have found not having any income rather hinders things
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024