Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. 10:08 - May 18 with 3916 views18StoneOfHoop

..will they bottle it again?

Who do you want?
Clive,the overly pessimistic cheese-eating northern surrender monkey,is completely bricking it at the prospect of the two derbies next season.He's busy stocking up on reinforced self-deodorizing pants and tranquilizers even now,just in case.I would thoroughly welcome it myself - defeat to those plucky little buzzers is as unthinkable as Nigel Farage learning gaelic - whatever the possible allures of drinking scrumpy in west country wurzel land at the slopey home of the green and white hoops.

How many tickets do you think they've sold?
I guess 14,000 out of a 27,000 attendance.

Altogether now: 'na na na na-na na-na-na,Bentford!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 16:02 - May 19 with 950 viewsSpiritofGregory

Glad we are not playing them next season. Don't mind them, just don't see them as rivals that's all. They so want a rivalry with us and can't stand the fact that we are not interested.
A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 16:12 - May 19 with 941 viewsJuzzie

I've no problem with Brentford but they blotted their copybook with an obssesive thread over us and the win at Chelsea in January.

Constantly going on about us celebrating at the end.

Let's see shall we.....

Chelsea are the reigning Champions League holders
They rarely lose at home in the PL each season
Today excluding, they've lost just twice at home in the PL this season, less than Champions Utd and Arsenal & Tottenham (3 each)
It's a London derby
It's a local derby
It was away
It's Chelsea

Did I celebrate wildly at the end? Damn fking right I did.

A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 18:18 - May 19 with 831 viewsDieByYourSide

We would've had nothing to gain by playing Brentford next season. Not gonna go mental if we won but they'd have taken the piss royally if we'd have lost. Probably for the best. Don't mind a little trip to Somerset either!

Poll: And it's hi ho

A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 00:26 - May 20 with 721 viewseastside_r

Fair play to the massive Brentford turn out especially those disguised as red seats.
A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 00:51 - May 20 with 693 viewsTacticalR

A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 00:26 - May 20 by eastside_r

Fair play to the massive Brentford turn out especially those disguised as red seats.

Attendance was 42,000. It's a shame that an appropriately sized venue, such as Villa Park, was not used.

Air hostess clique

A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 01:16 - May 20 with 675 viewskensalriser

A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 15:56 - May 19 by SpiritofGregory

Not our rivals. Brentford is just another 3 points, nothing more nothing less.

We should still be in the Premier League looking forward to games against Chelsea, hopefully it won't be long until we realise that again.

Well, not really. We shouldn't be in the Premier League next season on account of our being utter crap and getting deservedly relegated.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 01:46 - May 20 with 661 views18StoneOfHoop

Would you believe it ? Seventh time still unlucky in the play-offs.

My heart sincerely goes out to each and every one of the massive loyal Bee Army.

Oh and BTW whenever Harry goes I'd take like a shot calm,intelligent,relatively young,tactically aware,smartly dressed Mr Uwe Rossler too. He organises and coaches ordinary players to play in a distinctive,imaginative passing style of football as a team without 'pulling any owners trousers down' & resorting to non-stop addicted 'more blood' use of the cheque-book every bleeding transfer window.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 09:40 - May 20 with 600 viewsnadera78

Feel for Brentford. Nice enough little club.

Uwe Rosler wouldn't come here though. He's an intelligent man, and the world and his dog knows our club is a basket case.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024