Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets Really Shifting. 15:51 - May 29 with 1578 viewsBostonR

Unfortunately, I have to move my ST as I was in the lower loft. Choices are very limited as it appears almost all of the current ST holders are re-newing. Sod the away fans - give us the upper school-end and put the away fans in a bootom-tier in a corner.
Season Tickets Really Shifting. on 15:52 - May 29 with 1565 viewsNorthernr

All the existing season ticket seats will show up as taken until June 28 when the renewal period ends.
Season Tickets Really Shifting. on 15:56 - May 29 with 1543 viewskingsburyR

Cub haven't a clue which ST'ers are renewing.

Though oddly they did call my old man and ask him!

I will be but in three weeks time.

Going off on a tangent can you organise the monthly payments through the online option or does that have to be done in person - signatures and all that????

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Season Tickets Really Shifting. on 15:57 - May 29 with 1542 viewsBostonR

Season Tickets Really Shifting. on 15:52 - May 29 by Northernr

All the existing season ticket seats will show up as taken until June 28 when the renewal period ends.

I must admit I had thought that was the case but the box-office (whom I spoke to) said there has been a large amount of re-newals already. I am stuck as I cant stay in the lower loft and my only option is either a restricted view in SAR or a single gold in upper loft. I may well hang-on.
Thanks for the response.
Season Tickets Really Shifting. on 16:00 - May 29 with 1517 viewssimmo

You will be fine. This whole song and dance of 'BRONZE AREAS SOLD OUT' is just that people have taken up the few remaining seats that were not already season tickets in those areas. What you will find is that most season ticket holders wont renew and you will have thousands of seats to choose from in each area, including the Bronze sections.

It would be better if they released a percentage of how many existing seat holders are renewing.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Season Tickets Really Shifting. on 16:42 - May 29 with 1441 viewsPinnerPaul

Season Tickets Really Shifting. on 15:52 - May 29 by Northernr

BUT they have quoted S/Ts sold, they can't count existing S/ts as renewed or sold until they are.

Despite the universal gloom on here, if you make football affordable people will come, so I for one am taking the news that S/Ts are going well until proved otherwise.
Season Tickets Really Shifting. on 16:44 - May 29 with 1427 viewsnadera78

Season Tickets Really Shifting. on 16:42 - May 29 by PinnerPaul

BUT they have quoted S/Ts sold, they can't count existing S/ts as renewed or sold until they are.

Despite the universal gloom on here, if you make football affordable people will come, so I for one am taking the news that S/Ts are going well until proved otherwise.

You have an interesting definition of affordable. Our tickets are still comfortably more expensive than other local Championship clubs.
Season Tickets Really Shifting. on 16:50 - May 29 with 1407 viewsLowerloftLad

My seat will show that I'm sat in South Africa road but I've decided I'm not renewing at all and I'm sure there will be loads of seats that show up empty after the 19th

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Season Tickets Really Shifting. on 17:19 - May 29 with 1339 viewsLewes_r

Propaganda

Id be surprised if we get over 13-14K on a regular basis next season

(just think of all those London based Man united fans not renewing)
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Login to get fewer ads

Season Tickets Really Shifting. on 18:18 - May 29 with 1266 viewstiberiuskirk

Season Tickets Really Shifting. on 16:00 - May 29 by simmo

You will be fine. This whole song and dance of 'BRONZE AREAS SOLD OUT' is just that people have taken up the few remaining seats that were not already season tickets in those areas. What you will find is that most season ticket holders wont renew and you will have thousands of seats to choose from in each area, including the Bronze sections.

It would be better if they released a percentage of how many existing seat holders are renewing.

100 % on the button simmo, people need not panic, there will be loads of none renewers come the end of the current ST holders priority purchase period, which ends end of june, then you can take your pick. Of course the club could reverse the stupid decision of making the lower loft a family stand, and forcing many fans last year and this to move in the first place, but Beard and co will not admit they got it very wrong ...... sorry all here i go again !!!!

Beeeeeeeeeeeeearrrd !!

Season Tickets Really Shifting. on 18:24 - May 29 with 1243 viewsDieByYourSide

Season Tickets Really Shifting. on 16:00 - May 29 by simmo

You're not telling me the Club are telling porkies?

Poll: And it's hi ho

Season Tickets Really Shifting. on 18:27 - May 29 with 1236 viewstiberiuskirk

Season Tickets Really Shifting. on 18:24 - May 29 by DieByYourSide

You're not telling me the Club are telling porkies?

SHOCKING !!!!

Beeeeeeeeeeeeearrrd !!

Season Tickets Really Shifting. on 18:55 - May 29 with 1183 viewsHollowayRanger

clubs says bronze is sold out

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Season Tickets Really Shifting. on 18:58 - May 29 with 1176 viewsbatmanhoop

me and my brother and a friend will not be renewing, this is only because of the distance and mid-week games we would miss. As long as we make a bright start can see LR buzzing next season and we'll be there cheering on the r's
Season Tickets Really Shifting. on 20:10 - May 29 with 1081 viewsTGRRRSSS

Season Tickets Really Shifting. on 15:57 - May 29 by BostonR

I must admit I had thought that was the case but the box-office (whom I spoke to) said there has been a large amount of re-newals already. I am stuck as I cant stay in the lower loft and my only option is either a restricted view in SAR or a single gold in upper loft. I may well hang-on.
Thanks for the response.

Why can't you stay in Lower Loft?

Does this mean the club will actively throw fans out because in theory they cannot get a ticket if they are in Lower Loft and now must go elsewhere but nowwhere is available???
Season Tickets Really Shifting. on 20:42 - May 29 with 1029 viewsBostonR

Season Tickets Really Shifting. on 20:10 - May 29 by TGRRRSSS

Why can't you stay in Lower Loft?

Does this mean the club will actively throw fans out because in theory they cannot get a ticket if they are in Lower Loft and now must go elsewhere but nowwhere is available???

I had my lads with me but they are off to uni. As it is designated a family area I have to move. I'm gutted as I have a great seat.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024