Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bury slash ticket prices 16:53 - May 30 with 7932 viewsheywooddale

Bury have slashed season and match day tickets
http://mobile.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/statement-all-ticket-prices-lowered-8460

Bold move, not sure slashing income is the best way to financial stability

But on the plus side only £15 to get in Giggle this year
Bury slash ticket prices on 19:05 - Jun 3 with 1772 viewsPDIDDY

Bury slash ticket prices on 18:12 - Jun 3 by ColDale

what surprises me is the comment that I've read a couple of times now about remaining at Gigg lane for a long, long time.

With all the property background anongst the new directors, I'd have thought the interest to them could be from selling Gigg Lane and rebuilding at Pilsworth with the sort of stadium that could boost both match day and non matchday takings. Motorway links would be an advantage for all sorts of things from Monday to Friday, and I would assume the cost of redeveloping Gigg Lane plus links to it would make unfeasible to do so there. I'm not saying moving to Pilsworth wouldn't have its disadvantages but it would certainly have appeal from a financial point of view to people with the links to make such a switch.

Pilsworth to me is a big NO, if the owners are allowed to build on the gigg site(I've heard it's not allowed by the way) I wouldn't mind going more central, the pyramid park site would be a great place for a footy ground, from what I'm hearing, they are gonna redevelop the existing main stand, build back and incorporate a new social club.h Avnt had a pre or post match beer in the club for years now but would gladly frequent a new upto date effort, anyhow interesting times for us lot at the moment

Gissa job

Bury slash ticket prices on 11:41 - Jun 4 with 1651 viewsaleanddale

Diddy / Pops

any news from Giggle on targets or iminent signings?.

has the playing budget been spoken about and is it going to be top 3 budget - top 7 or lower than half way?? Obviously Fleetwood and Portsmouth look like they will have some clout.

I am watching this with interest and part of me hopes you put 1000 on the gate as I think it is the way to go regarding 4th tier football.

if that can sustain your playing budget without further investment it will be a interesting experiment.
Bury slash ticket prices on 13:20 - Jun 4 with 1605 viewsTTNYear

Bury slash ticket prices on 11:41 - Jun 4 by aleanddale

Diddy / Pops

has the playing budget been spoken about and is it going to be top 3 budget - top 7 or lower than half way?? Obviously Fleetwood and Portsmouth look like they will have some clout.

I am watching this with interest and part of me hopes you put 1000 on the gate as I think it is the way to go regarding 4th tier football.

if that can sustain your playing budget without further investment it will be a interesting experiment.

A playing budget funded by the mysterious Mr Day, who is still to reveal himself (double entendre opportunity there). Coming up to a week and still no one knows who he is really. I'd be worried personally.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Bury slash ticket prices on 13:26 - Jun 4 with 1597 viewsjudd

Diddy / Pops

Tbf, bury have plenty of clout - 2 or 3 of them practically reside on here.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Bury slash ticket prices on 15:59 - Jun 4 with 1559 viewsPDIDDY

Diddy / Pops

I know who the assistant manager, that is all

Gissa job

Bury slash ticket prices on 17:26 - Jun 4 with 1530 viewsRalphs12

Bury slash ticket prices on 15:59 - Jun 4 by PDIDDY

Go on then?
Bury slash ticket prices on 17:28 - Jun 4 with 1528 viewsAtThePeake

So do I, Chris Beech.

Tangled up in blue.

Bury slash ticket prices on 17:35 - Jun 4 with 1521 viewsTVOS1907

Don't keep us in suspension....

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Bury slash ticket prices on 18:21 - Jun 4 with 1504 viewsPops2

Bury slash ticket prices on 17:35 - Jun 4 by TVOS1907

Don't keep us in suspension....

Futcher being promoted and Shirtliff on his way out.

Official twitter says we are in talks with 8 players and signings will not be like last season, they will be right players for the club to move forward.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024