Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brugge REVOLT. 18:21 - Jul 5 with 9655 viewsRAFCBLUE

I Ghent believe it!

#weretheyevercoming?

http://mobile.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/statement-club-brugge-game-off-897876.as

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Brugge REVOLT. on 18:28 - Jul 5 with 4161 viewsRalphs12

At least its not just our o/s with the terrible image stretching.
Brugge REVOLT. on 18:30 - Jul 5 with 4127 views49thseason

Safe to assume its structured then KB?
http://mobile.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/1st-team-and-trialists-on-show-896867.as

I also laughed at the idea that some bury fans might turn up at Radcliffe Borough.. really? its a bus ride at least. And what with the cream of 31 trialists on display and all....perhaps they will both be there.
Brugge REVOLT. on 18:36 - Jul 5 with 4106 viewsRAFCBLUE

Brugge REVOLT. on 18:30 - Jul 5 by 49thseason

Safe to assume its structured then KB?
http://mobile.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/1st-team-and-trialists-on-show-896867.as

I also laughed at the idea that some bury fans might turn up at Radcliffe Borough.. really? its a bus ride at least. And what with the cream of 31 trialists on display and all....perhaps they will both be there.

"31 trialists whittled down to 1 or 2"

That's some quality being shown in the international scouting network's conversion rate!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Brugge REVOLT. on 18:37 - Jul 5 with 4103 viewsDaley_Lama

Estimates of over 1000 buckets abound for radcliffe.

#revultion
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: DF in or out

Brugge REVOLT. on 18:45 - Jul 5 with 4077 viewssandylaner1

dat pixilation
Brugge REVOLT. on 19:20 - Jul 5 with 3998 views442Dale

They plan training? Revbadgelutionary that.

Who exactly is Blackwell trying to impress?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Brugge REVOLT. on 19:37 - Jul 5 with 3962 viewsRAFCBLUE

More importantly are those lucky punters who have shelled out hard currency to see one of Europe's top sides going to:

A) Get a full cash refund
B) Get vouchers for a football league game
C) Get vouchers for some other venture (e.g. Club Raffle)
D) Get same price admission to see the (lesser) mystery opponents.

Does the Cem have a side that is free to play a friendly next Wednesday?

Brugge REVOLT. on 20:34 - Jul 5 with 3879 viewsgigger

What the shite are you all on about??
For god sake get over it.
Really gloating that a friendly has been cancelled, now that is scraping the barrel.

What's happened to kel ???

Login to get fewer ads

Brugge REVOLT. on 20:59 - Jul 5 with 3830 viewsdilligas

Brugge REVOLT. on 20:34 - Jul 5 by gigger

Really gloating that a friendly has been cancelled, now that is scraping the barrel.

Touchy aren't you
Brugge REVOLT. on 21:20 - Jul 5 with 3793 viewsgigger

Brugge REVOLT. on 20:59 - Jul 5 by dilligas

Touchy aren't you

1nil to fail because bury have had a friendly cancelled!!!
Oh no what a nightmare hope season doesn't go as bad as this.

What's happened to kel ???

Brugge REVOLT. on 21:22 - Jul 5 with 3787 viewsmightydale

what a friendly which was part off your bullshit revolution, their manager even visited your ground and well impress( not my words ). If BURGGE ever had a game with your fickle lot why was it never said on their club website as their matches against Barnsley and Manchester United B were.
Another question for you fickle bury fans how long does it take to set up a world wide scouting network ( only took united 2 years and 5 million pound)???????

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Brugge REVOLT. on 21:24 - Jul 5 with 3778 viewsjudd

I think you're all missing the point here. Kudos to the bury for being able to attract the calibre of a club like Brugge to cancel on them.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Brugge REVOLT. on 21:28 - Jul 5 with 3766 views442Dale

What is bizarre is that it took comments on twitter to draw attention to the game being in doubt.

#phonecallsarebeingmadenow

Brugge REVOLT. on 21:30 - Jul 5 with 3757 viewsRAFCBLUE

Cancelled by who? Cancelled how? Not your choice it seems and they appear to have informed your lot via @Twitter (ironic given #buryareback)

It's interesting because your new shower made such a big deal about this glamour friendly and it turns out the chap at Club Brugge had never heard of you! His Dutch translation of "bury who?" is one of the ARF moments of pre-season!

Was there ever a friendly? And seems a bit odd to admit that you use "agents" to arrange a pre-season kick about - I always thought agents represented players!

You console yourself that they're playing the Romanian shower you played the other night, together with Barnsley and Man United B.

Barnsley I can see outranking you on attractiveness, maybe (and I'm being generous) Man United B, but Otelul Galati?

But at least you've all handed over that season ticket money!

Brugge REVOLT. on 21:33 - Jul 5 with 3750 viewsDaley_Lama

Brugge REVOLT. on 21:20 - Jul 5 by gigger

1nil to fail because bury have had a friendly cancelled!!!
Oh no what a nightmare hope season doesn't go as bad as this.

Can you not see why it is slightly amusing to us daleys that the heralded 25-30 triallists from all corners of the world has resulted in zero foreign imports to date and your prestige foreign friendly has come to nowt and furthermore there has never been any acknowledgement of this friendly on the Brugge official website?

Equally, do you not recall daleys warning that all this foreign triallists stuff was a load of old hogwash spouted to keep the masses happy and get them to chuck their money at season tickets?

Not to worry, you still have the 'end of season tour, to promote bury abroad' to look forward to. Unless that's a load of hogwash too.

Only time will tell gigger, thank god you are run by a self proclaimed 'fan of football'

Brugge REVOLT. on 21:36 - Jul 5 with 3742 views442Dale

Dull but true: I own a Brugge jacket.

Never worn it in Bury despite all the new furniture.

Brugge REVOLT. on 21:37 - Jul 5 with 3737 viewsjudd

Brugge REVOLT. on 21:36 - Jul 5 by 442Dale

Dull but true: I own a Brugge jacket.

Never worn it in Bury despite all the new furniture.

Do they also do Brugge'd egos?

Brugge REVOLT. on 21:38 - Jul 5 with 3737 viewsDaley_Lama

Is this what you get when you employ a consultant who should be judged on what he does, not on his past?

Brugge REVOLT. on 21:42 - Jul 5 with 3725 views442Dale

Brugge REVOLT. on 21:37 - Jul 5 by judd

Do they also do Brugge'd egos?

It's also a great city to visit. Could say everything about it is structured; the locals do something different in the afternoon than they did in the morning.

They then do something even more different the next day. That's the way that they work and always have done.

Brugge REVOLT. on 21:45 - Jul 5 with 3717 viewsRAFCBLUE

Brugge REVOLT. on 21:33 - Jul 5 by Daley_Lama

Can you not see why it is slightly amusing to us daleys that the heralded 25-30 triallists from all corners of the world has resulted in zero foreign imports to date and your prestige foreign friendly has come to nowt and furthermore there has never been any acknowledgement of this friendly on the Brugge official website?

Equally, do you not recall daleys warning that all this foreign triallists stuff was a load of old hogwash spouted to keep the masses happy and get them to chuck their money at season tickets?

Not to worry, you still have the 'end of season tour, to promote bury abroad' to look forward to. Unless that's a load of hogwash too.

Only time will tell gigger, thank god you are run by a self proclaimed 'fan of football'

bury in numbers right now:

14 players (with 1 ruled out for the season)
4 remaining friendlies (Sheffield United, St Blazey, Wadebridge Town, Blackpool)
1600+ season tickets
0 kit (still in production)
4 weeks until the season starts

If it was us at this point in time, I'd be bricking how this season would go, but hey, #buryareback

Our stats:
25 players
7 remaining friendlies (Northwich, Halifax, Stalybridge, Blackburn, Macc, PNE, Winsford)
1000(ish) season tickets
1 kit (controversial)

Brugge REVOLT. on 21:46 - Jul 5 with 3716 viewsAtThePeake

Brugge REVOLT. on 21:42 - Jul 5 by 442Dale

It's also a great city to visit. Could say everything about it is structured; the locals do something different in the afternoon than they did in the morning.

They then do something even more different the next day. That's the way that they work and always have done.

Agreed. Went just before Christmas and had a great time there.

(I also have a Bruges Scarf. Just as dull, but not quite as true, as I can't seem to find it.)

Tangled up in blue.

Brugge REVOLT. on 21:47 - Jul 5 with 3712 views442Dale

Brugge REVOLT. on 21:45 - Jul 5 by RAFCBLUE

bury in numbers right now:

14 players (with 1 ruled out for the season)
4 remaining friendlies (Sheffield United, St Blazey, Wadebridge Town, Blackpool)
1600+ season tickets
0 kit (still in production)

If it was us at this point in time, I'd be bricking how this season would go, but hey, #buryareback

Our stats:
25 players
7 remaining friendlies (Northwich, Halifax, Stalybridge, Blackburn, Macc, PNE, Winsford)
1000(ish) season tickets
1 kit (controversial)

Could be said they're winning on the kit front then.

Brugge REVOLT. on 22:05 - Jul 5 with 3667 viewsR17ALE

It was always revolution bullshit. But the buckets lapped it up like the mongs always do.

Did they stop and ask themselves "We, Fc Brugges need another friendly. We are former European Cup winners and are based in the NW for a week. Who should we ask?"

Why would bury fans think Brugges would pick the lowest ranked league side within 1000 miles of Man Utd. Surely they'd have approached a proper club like Bolton first? Possibly even us before them. (But we were busy!)

More evidence of the stupid buckets thinking they are on a journey towards the Prem!

They are comedy gold because they take themselves so seriously, and they actually think they have a standing in the game when they are as irrelevant as us.

Bless the buckets - existing to make us laugh, the classless sods!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Brugge REVOLT. on 22:12 - Jul 5 with 3649 viewsdownunder

Brugge REVOLT. on 21:30 - Jul 5 by RAFCBLUE

Cancelled by who? Cancelled how? Not your choice it seems and they appear to have informed your lot via @Twitter (ironic given #buryareback)

It's interesting because your new shower made such a big deal about this glamour friendly and it turns out the chap at Club Brugge had never heard of you! His Dutch translation of "bury who?" is one of the ARF moments of pre-season!

Was there ever a friendly? And seems a bit odd to admit that you use "agents" to arrange a pre-season kick about - I always thought agents represented players!

You console yourself that they're playing the Romanian shower you played the other night, together with Barnsley and Man United B.

Barnsley I can see outranking you on attractiveness, maybe (and I'm being generous) Man United B, but Otelul Galati?

But at least you've all handed over that season ticket money!

Typo. bury were talking to a gent from Brugge. Their chairman is now probably talking to a gent from Real Madrid. Senor Gullible.
Brugge REVOLT. on 22:14 - Jul 5 with 3636 viewsjudd

Brugge REVOLT. on 22:12 - Jul 5 by downunder

Typo. bury were talking to a gent from Brugge. Their chairman is now probably talking to a gent from Real Madrid. Senor Gullible.

They meant to say they wanted to welcome Burgers to gigg. We know what thy're like with spelling on posters.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024