Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fernandez on Twitter 22:29 - Jul 5 with 5389 viewsbaz_qpr

In a strange strange way relegation is going to make us a much much better club.

Lots and lots of work to do. But boy we have done our homework. Really prepared. Stadium and training ground on the way.

~Players and agents are going to see a very different Tony Fernandes. Those who are committed honest and loyal will see the same.

I will be in charge of player fining system. 4 already fined. No one no one will take us for a ride anymore. Patience is over.
Fernandez on Twitter on 14:21 - Jul 6 with 1474 viewsCliff

Fernandez on Twitter on 10:33 - Jul 6 by GloryHunter

Cheaper and better to buy the houses on Ellerslie Road and build a two-tier stand there.

Possibly, maybe even that wouldn't be enough for the future. My point was a something needs to be done 1. so we can attract future fans, and 2. so us existing fans don't have to pay so much.
Fernandez on Twitter on 14:22 - Jul 6 with 1466 viewsQPR_John

Fernandez on Twitter on 13:07 - Jul 6 by kropotkin41

Whatever the situation and however it turns out, he's right in one respect. Relegation gives us the chance to do what is needed.

Getting promoted under Warnock when we were still owned by Tango and Cash was the aberration that led to so much of what went wrong. This is a reset and a genuine opportunity.

As an aside, I think we should concentrate of filling up LR (with safe standing!), but I tend to believe that the reason money men are interested in us at all is because of the prospect of a well-sited all singing, all dancing new stadium.

"As an aside, I think we should concentrate of filling up LR (with safe standing!), "

Completely beside the point as the introduction of safe standing is not a decision the club could make.
Fernandez on Twitter on 14:32 - Jul 6 with 1451 viewsMedwayR

Fernandez on Twitter on 14:22 - Jul 6 by QPR_John

"As an aside, I think we should concentrate of filling up LR (with safe standing!), "

Completely beside the point as the introduction of safe standing is not a decision the club could make.

Plus I don't think it would actually increase capacity at all. I believe there are regulations that you can only be something like 12 seats away from an aisle, that's not going to change because of safe standing so therefore the capacity won't change. Plus it would cost money to replace seats with safe standing and a lot of the fans intention regarding safe standing is to provide cheaper tickets which isn't in the interests of the club, particularly when we have a small stadium with no spare capacity.

Poll: Who’s better?

Fernandez on Twitter on 17:40 - Jul 6 with 1366 viewskropotkin41

Fernandez on Twitter on 14:22 - Jul 6 by QPR_John

Normally when someone says "as an aside" it suggests that what they are about to say is not directly pertinent to the point in hand.

I know the club couldn't decide to have safe standing on its own, and I realise that it might well not increase capacity.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Fernandez on Twitter on 00:08 - Jul 7 with 1236 viewsDaiHo0p

They don't like it up 'em, that's for sure..
Fernandez on Twitter on 01:37 - Jul 7 with 1182 viewsINFIRMARY

He is now Lord Sugar Tough !

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Fernandez on Twitter on 03:36 - Jul 7 with 1154 viewstimcocking

Fernandez on Twitter on 01:37 - Jul 7 by INFIRMARY

He is now Lord Sugar Tough !

I watched one episode of this the other day, to see Tone in action.

At the end, when it's time to sack somebody, one woman was excellent and one had had a nightmare. Everybody knew one woman was gone. Tone then turned and fired the "good one," because she was a horrible, mean, two-faced cow, and he basically said that and fired her, keeping on the one who had performed poorly.

He said he placed honesty and integrity and teamwork etc. as an equally important factor than ability, didn't want somebody who likes trying to blame others around him.

I was pleased with that. Make of it what you will.

Fernandez on Twitter on 08:16 - Jul 7 with 1134 viewsloftus77

Question - all very good from Tony, but why has it taken this astute, international businessman nearly two years to (apparently) work out what a majority of posters on this site could have told him (for no fee whatsoever) in 5 minutes back in August 2011?
Login to get fewer ads

Fernandez on Twitter on 16:21 - Jul 7 with 1040 viewsDylanP

Fernandez on Twitter on 08:16 - Jul 7 by loftus77

Question - all very good from Tony, but why has it taken this astute, international businessman nearly two years to (apparently) work out what a majority of posters on this site could have told him (for no fee whatsoever) in 5 minutes back in August 2011?

Sometimes people have to make their own mistakes?

People would have given him all kinds of advise, some good some bad; without experience, it is impossible to tell the wheat from the chaff?

Just two cliches that spring to mind in response to your question. Probably a bit of both.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Fernandez on Twitter on 21:26 - Jul 7 with 957 viewsMkPaul

Fernandez on Twitter on 08:16 - Jul 7 by loftus77

I've seen a load of not so good advice on here also,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024